Insights to my progression chart

ellie04

I'm curious what my progressed chart says...

pSun/Mercury/Juno conjunct natal Venus. Seems to bode well for romance? But it's down in the dumps.

pMars/Jupiter/MC conjunct natal Jupiter. Sounds good for career? But I'm at my lowest ever.

pSaturn/Moon/Asc conjunct natal Saturn. This seems to play out appropriately with all the gloomy feelings, yeah.

pNodes on the Asc/Dsc Axis - what does this indicate?

I really can't figure out my progressions in relation to what's happening in real life.

Can someone offer insights, pls?

Attachments

• progression 1 Jul 2019.jpg
    progression 1 Jul 2019.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 16

ardentika

Progressions degrees don't extend beyond 2 degrees. So your pSun has already moved away from your Venus and the effects will lessen. PMercury is still moving away within 1 degree so that might still have an effect, Mercury being the ruler of your 1st. Juno has fully moved away from your Venus so I doubt it will manifest something anymore.

Same for your progressed Mars, mc, Jupiter. They have moved too far away from your natal Jupiter and won't have effect anymore.

Only pAsc is on Saturn and this will take effect. Moon has moved away too. Won't be felt much.

PNode on DSC means nothing cos you have it natally anyways.

Also progressions don't correspond much with real life hapenings. They show more internal changes of perception. Of course that can trigger an events but it mostly shows how you feel about the events.

For example a lot say that when sun progresses over Venus or vice versa it means me native finds love. I don't see that has happened for you, so I don't really put much weight in progressions.

ellie04

Actually I did meet someone I last year when pSun was conjunct natal Venus at separating 2°, but the relationship recently ended.

What will show real-life events then? Transits?

ardentika

Actually I did meet someone I last year when pSun was conjunct natal Venus at separating 2°, but the relationship recently ended.

What will show real-life events then? Transits?

It's a complexity of many things. Sometimes transits do, sometime they don't. I'm speaking from my own experience, but certainly not every transit brought me what astrologers say it would. If you are looking for specific event then look at the house and ruler that rule this event. Look at transits and progressions to that spot. Look at eclipses, lunar returns, maybe even your sun/moon midpoint. A specific event will be strongly highlighted in more that one chartz however it will also be unique to your own chart.

I've tried applying generic rules I've found around the internet for when something will happen. Never worked for me at least.

For example marriage for one person might happen with Saturn and Uranus for another with Venus and jupiter. Nothing is set in stone.

The more people become aware through astrology (cos this is an astrological forum) the more events shift and change cos we have free will. So if you wasn't truly ready to be in a committed relationship,yes pSun Conjunct Venus brought someone , but it didn't promise longevity. That doesn't mean you won't have another room and time to meet someone when you are truly ready to.

Astrology can tell us only so much simply cos we are the ones that define it.

ellie04

My Dsc ruler is Jupiter in 11th house. My 5th ruler is Venus in 1st house. So I look at these 2 planets + Mercury Asc ruler when it comes to relationships.

When I met him nothing was transiting my 5th/7th but tMercury was conjunct my nJupiter at 3° with tNN trining it at 1°.

tVenus was also exactly conjunct my nJuno, widely conjunct nAsc/Mercury and semi-square nJupiter.

At the same time...

pVenus trine nJupiter & NN, sextile nAsc/Vertex.
pJupiter sextile nVenus
pMercury/pJupiter in exact sextile.

Lunar Return had LR Venus conjunct nSun.
LR Mercury conjunct nJupiter.
LR Jupiter opposite nMercury.

In the Solar Return,
I had SR Venus conjunct nAsc/SN, trine nJupiter.
SR Mercury conjunct nJupiter (this turns up again)