QUINTILES REVEALED: Learn how your Quintiles can positively affect personal image

waybread

Sir Monk, I have to confess that an extreme math anxiety that I developed in junior high has stayed with me the rest of my life. Too bad, but as a young teenager I had a math teacher who would call 6 or 8 students up to the board, give us a "blind" problem in the "new math" to work out in front of the rest of the class, and then sometimes yell and throw chalk board erasers if we didn't get the problems right. The humiliation quotient was rather high! Then 9th grade algebra was just as bad in an opposite kind of way. A very wooden unexpressive teacher who made me feel that if math wasn't socially scary it was as dry as dust.

So that's as far as I went with math, and it has been a small handicap in my life ever since.

I'll look to you for your thoughts on how Fibonacci numbers, the Golden Mean, &c seem to play out astrologically. I do enjoy working on harmonic charts, even without being able to explain them mathematically.

And I am so sympathetic about your back condition. Most illnesses have good and bad days. I hope today is one of the good days for you.

Monk

Premium Member
Dear Lady Waybread, i will make math something you understand, you have difficulty like most of us with pure math, i see you like C.S. Lewis by your captions, there is a riddle in his most famous childrens books, and i know Dr. Michael Ward, link below with your gifts in Psychology:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aPQmoyzXx8

If you want understanding with math, which i can help with, i need you to hold my hand, i value pure math, but my chart spooks me, i need help, perhaps Latin?, which was beaten into me in my early years "Quid Pro Quo"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quid_pro_quo

I'll give insights, if you hold my hand?

Monk

Premium Member
Message to Stellium6th,

I haven't forgotten your kind offer for me to go off topic on your thread about quintiles, i have more to say yet here, but i will show Phi on your thread regarding quintiles and the golden ratio, sorry my chart spooks me, and i need Waybread to follow me when i give observations in pure math, i have a wimpy Mars, but Pluto M.C....+REGULUS sitting there between quintiles, have sympathy with me with my irrational thoughts, the midpoint between patterns are the auspicious Asc. and M.C....they are inbetween!

If Waybread doesn't help, i'm not clear on giving insight regarding MATH! I need her helping hand, i trust her, but we may agree to dis-agree!

Lots more info to come, but Quid pro quo!

Stellium6th

Message to Stellium6th,

I haven't forgotten your kind offer for me to go off topic on your thread about quintiles, i have more to say yet here, but i will show Phi on your thread regarding quintiles and the golden ratio, sorry my chart spooks me, and i need Waybread to follow me when i give observations in pure math, i have a wimpy Mars, but Pluto M.C....+REGULUS sitting there between quintiles, have sympathy with me with my irrational thoughts, the midpoint between patterns are the auspicious Asc. and M.C....they are inbetween!

If Waybread doesn't help, i'm not clear on giving insight regarding MATH! I need her helping hand, i trust her, but we may agree to dis-agree!

Lots more info to come, but Quid pro quo!

It is not offtopic. My question is about quintiles.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Stellium6th,

Without explanation, you have already told me you are losing me in pure math explanation on your own thread about this, it would be folly not to experience some but not all analysis by Waybread, you can't compete by number of threads explanation or status to her!

Obviously i have a complex chart that needs analysis, before i give insight, it is better for astrologers to debate before i give insight on creator!

DNA and PHI below:-

I might be controversial but i have to say i'm spooked by my chart, there is nothing wrong in this, and must be observed before i give insight, and more honest information given, please note i'm very honest with my actual true location, you have my address if you hunt for it, i'll show your comments to my address on private members download, thus honesty but risky!

Attachments

• picture 87 40%.jpg
    picture 87 40%.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

waybread

Hi again, Monk. What is it that "spooks" you about your chart? I found it interesting that you pursued a career in music, as composers supposedly show a high percentage of quintiles in their chart. To continue my "talent plus ambition" formula, some people might have musical ability, yet lack the ambition to make much of anything out of it.

When it's happily situated, Neptune can give a strong imagination, and the ability to create artistic illusion. Although an unhappy Neptune is really tricky, what is film or a painting on a piece of canvas or a stage play but the ability to engage the viewer in a world that does not actually exist? Similarly with music-- although differently. The imaginative quality of your chart seems reinforced by your moon-Jupiter-Mercury.

I would think, that when your health was better, that sun-Mars gave you a lot of energy (Mars) to make something (Q) of yourself (sun.) If I've calculated correctly, your sun is at the midpoint between Uranus and Pluto, which should intensify a kind of quest for self.

Just curious, Monk-- are septiles at all strong in your chart?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Waybread,

I'm sorry for long pause i had computer problems. I haven't looked for septiles as my chart is complicated enough, however my irrational fear probably is due to religion being beaten into me at school.

Monk

Premium Member
I fully understand that many don't reach thier potential, however music was my career, PHI is my focus!

Obviously being an investigator on the Enfield Poltergeist also spooked me with experiences, please view link below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ24igrFzW8

I joined the Ghost Club in April 1977, and the Enfield Poltergeist investigation started in autumn 1977, membership photo on private download below:-

Attachments

• picture 11 35%.jpg
    picture 11 35%.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 22

Monk

Premium Member
I do feel i'm psychic, and from 5 to 16 lived in a haunted house, it is long gone now, but the address was 372 Hertford Road, Enfield, Middlesex, a suburb of London. It was the experience i had there that prompted me to join the Ghost Club, five months later i was involved with extreme paranormal Phenomena while witnessing a very young girl 11 years old speaking in a very low gruff male voice!

I wouldn't be concerned with my chart if all the quintiles didn't seem to be joined up, obviously i know that an upside down pentagram by Phi study doesn't mean evil, it was only in 19th Century that Eliphas Levi wrote this which isn't true, link below:-

http://altreligion.about.com/od/symbols/ig/Pentagrams/Eliphas-Levi-s-Pentagram.htm

Obviously some now use the up-side-down pentagram in strange religious practices like link below:-

http://www.churchofsatan.com/

I know my fears are irrational!

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
My haunted house that i lived in from 5 to 16 is on private members download:-

Hi Lady Waybread i'm changing threads later tonight to show how my search is developing for the Creator using math and geometry, Pythagoras will be mentioned, without the old Greek masters we wouldn't have the aspects that astrologers use, they are all parts of a circle and before modern buildings using steel girders, all buildings were built using geometry to calcalate stress with arches etc.

Attachments

• picture 12 35%.jpg
    picture 12 35%.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 17

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Waybread,

I'm going onto another thread now, please read all and view links, especially the videos!

Don't look at equations but the graphs what these equations make, i'm looking at a master key shape including Mandelbrot Set!

There are so many equations for Phi, don't try to understand, by decimal it can be 1.618, but keep another in your head that you will understand.............PHI =5^.5*.5+.5....easy to remember 5th's of a circle!

https://www.goldennumber.net/five-phi/

I hope to write with you on link below:-

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92790

Buy yourself a Dodecahedron Puzzle ha ha!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/bcff/

Stellium6th

Hi again, Monk. What is it that "spooks" you about your chart? I found it interesting that you pursued a career in music, as composers supposedly show a high percentage of quintiles in their chart. To continue my "talent plus ambition" formula, some people might have musical ability, yet lack the ambition to make much of anything out of it.

When it's happily situated, Neptune can give a strong imagination, and the ability to create artistic illusion. Although an unhappy Neptune is really tricky, what is film or a painting on a piece of canvas or a stage play but the ability to engage the viewer in a world that does not actually exist? Similarly with music-- although differently. The imaginative quality of your chart seems reinforced by your moon-Jupiter-Mercury.

I would think, that when your health was better, that sun-Mars gave you a lot of energy (Mars) to make something (Q) of yourself (sun.) If I've calculated correctly, your sun is at the midpoint between Uranus and Pluto, which should intensify a kind of quest for self.

Just curious, Monk-- are septiles at all strong in your chart?

Hi, Waybread,

What do you think of the midpoints Mars-Pluto and Mercury-Jupiter? I know it's out of nowhere, but my curiosity stroke me:p

Monk

Premium Member
Hi All,

I see that "The Conjuring 2 The Enfield Case" with a Hollywood twist is there to be viewed, obviously not entirely factual, Ed and Lorraine Warren wasn't really involved in the case, and crosses didn't turn upside down, but it wasn't a hoax, i did see Janet Hodgson at 11 years old speak in a very gruff bassy male voice, and i was hit with objects flying around the room, i didn't see her levitate!

I knew Maurice Grosse who joined the Ghost Club approx. the same time as myself, and i was a junior investigator on this case, Maurice also belonged to The Society for Psychical Research.

http://www.ghostclub.org.uk/

I have not seen the film yet, i'm not sure i will, i have bad memories of 1977!

http://www.historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/conjuring-2-enfield-poltergeist

Stellium6th

Hi All,

I see that "The Conjuring 2 The Enfield Case" with a Hollywood twist is there to be viewed, obviously not entirely factual, Ed and Lorraine Warren wasn't really involved in the case, and crosses didn't turn upside down, but it wasn't a hoax, i did see Janet Hodgson at 11 years old speak in a very gruff bassy male voice, and i was hit with objects flying around the room, i didn't see her levitate!

I knew Maurice Grosse who joined the Ghost Club approx. the same time as myself, and i was a junior investigator on this case, Maurice also belonged to The Society for Psychical Research.

http://www.ghostclub.org.uk/

I have not seen the film yet, i'm not sure i will, i have bad memories of 1977!

http://www.historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/conjuring-2-enfield-poltergeist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS06hd9DtQ8

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Katydid,

I can't be serious about my experiences in 1977, if i were to be, it would spook me!

I would much rather deal in Comedy, however there is a drama about this case that is much more factual called "The Enfield Haunting" by Sky Living, that you may want to see!

Before the drama was released on TV, they played a joke on real Enfield estate agents, i have to giggle when i see it!

It is very funny, and i'm not that keen on UK estate agents Ha Ha! Link below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bka0gFNbXvc

DrummerGirl

I have a Sun & Venus Bi Quintile on my ASC in Aries. I also have a Saturn Quintile on my Vertex- DC in Libra. Mercury Bi Quintile Moon. All of these aspects orb under 3 degrees.

I will try to interpret how these aspects have manifested in my life. Please feel free to correct, share or add if anyone agrees!

The sun & venus bi quintile on my ASC in Aries, I have always felt a natural- effortless sensual- sexual domination without trying. My physical abilities for endurance are outstanding even when I'm famished and severely fatigued...I can keep going.

Saturn quintile on my DC-vertex in Libra. Not sure how that manifests? Not sure on this interpretation?

Mercury Bi Quintile Moon, I assume is the ability to write & create stories?

areti81

Hello guys! Can we take Part of Spirit and Part of Fortune as points in this Pentagon ?

Moon 72 North Node and 73 Sun
North Node 72 Part of Fortune, Sun 71 Part of Fortune and Moon 144 with Part of Fortune
Part of F 73 with Asc, so North Node 145 with Asc and Sun 144 with Asc, Moon 146 with Asc

I put Part of Spirit because in ancient years, this and Part of Fortune were necessary.

So, Part of Spirit is 73 with Asc and 147 with Part of Fortune or 143 with Mc and 72 with Chiro.

Also Chiro is in 70 with Sun, 145 with Mc and 146 with Asc

What all this could could be meaning?? :)

Thanks!!

Screenshot_2.png

areti81

From 21 years old I try to find the Truth and how the Universe works.. I read Philosophy, Mythology and I try to discover the hidden Knowledge. With Astrology I found out lot of mysteries and now I try to decode Myths. I also write a novel but I m not so disciplined and Ι do this rarely.

All these have to do with Pentagon? What else do you see in the chart?

waybread

Hello guys! Can we take Part of Spirit and Part of Fortune as points in this Pentagon ?

Moon 72 North Node and 73 Sun
North Node 72 Part of Fortune, Sun 71 Part of Fortune and Moon 144 with Part of Fortune
Part of F 73 with Asc, so North Node 145 with Asc and Sun 144 with Asc, Moon 146 with Asc

I put Part of Spirit because in ancient years, this and Part of Fortune were necessary.

So, Part of Spirit is 73 with Asc and 147 with Part of Fortune or 143 with Mc and 72 with Chiro.

Also Chiro is in 70 with Sun, 145 with Mc and 146 with Asc

What all this could could be meaning?? :)

Thanks!!

View attachment 66749
Generally these need to be planets. You need to be careful not to make the chart look like what you want it to look like.

christina1989

Interesting i have mars in 5th in cancer quintile jupiter in libra in 7th as for talents i think my talent is sport.
I was playing tennis since age of 5 at first my parents didnt want to me to play tennis but i convinced them.
My parents couldnt afford private lessons but my trainer decided to train me private for free.
I played tennis for 8 years in last year i won big competition in my country and then i quit xd.
In last 3 years my father started to teach me and because he was really strict he put pressure on me always i got fed up and quit.

Soo i didnt use that talent :lol: but i am not sorry i didnt want to play tennis my whole life.
Maybe quintiles can show talent but it doesnt mean its your path in life.