Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-02-2020, 02:15 PM

Help! I need direction...

[SIZE="4"]Hi folks,

This is only my first post other than an introduction posted a few weeks back.

Can anyone here help? I'm really struggling to understand my soul/life purpose, I feel lost and floundering.

I've been trying to understand my chart since I started looking into astrology perhaps about five years ago.

I look at my chart all the time but I just don't know how to put all the pieces together.

Can anyone here see what would be a perfect (late in life) career/day job, which will bring me a comfortable income (which I've never had), which is in line with my soul's purpose.

I'm currently a full time carer to my disabled partner, I'm totally reliant on basic government benefits, (hopefully I won't always be a carer, as there's a long painful back story...).

But I'm desperate to know about my souls purpose for this difficult lifetime I seem to have chosen.

I'm feeling a huge pull in my gut to act, but the big problem is I'm already 48, I have no higher education, no savings, I lack self confidence and feel that time, opportunity and energy is slipping away from me.

I have great ideas, but I'm totally scared of making the wrong decision, wasting valuable time and my very limited resources, especially as I'll be at least 50 before I could even save enough money to pay for potential courses or start my own business.

I could share with you what I've dreamt of doing for decades, but I'm unsure if it is in alignment to my purpose here in this lifetime, or I could just wait and see what people suggest and see if my ideas do actually tally with what people see in my chart.

I don't think I have an intuitive bone in my body to help guide me, I feel like I've been going around in never ending circles for years, I've felt blocked at every turn for the last twenty/thirty years (perhaps this is just my Capricorn Ascendant/or karmic lesson)... I feel sooooooo stuck 😟

Also, if anyone can see any past lives or what karma I need to work on, I think that could help me unblock/move forward too, (I have one idea about a karmic thing in my chart but again, I'm not certain).

I really appreciate any help this community can offer me.

Thank you.... 🦋

Last edited by Vortex; 02-02-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Tags
direction