career, love life and health

toots

Please help me point my life in the right direction. I fell mentally/physically ill over a decade ago and haven't been able to get back into life. I studied 3d animation/graphics and never felt I was completely whole-heartedly there. I don't know if it was due to my illness but I never gave it all i got. I don't know whether I should take my career another direction. I feel like that time has come and gone but I still feel creativity in my heart, but I also want to help people who have been afflicted with health issues. My love life has been fruitful but it was always one thing or another and mostly revolved around my health and in turn made my health worse. Will I ever get married and have children? What should I do about my career? Do i need to start all over? I sometimes feel I want to be seen but I am so shy...with moments where i burst with enthusiasm. Will my health ever stop plaguing me?? What does my rahu in 11th and ketu in 5th tell me? Please help me and thank you in advance.

D.O.B: april/29/1983
time: 12:58 pm daylight savings
place: Montreal, Quebec

Last edited:

Virinchi

You will continue to remain in this state for another 4 yrs and then slowly recover from it.
Career will take proper direction in between 2020-21.

Years 2023-25 have major +ve turning points in your life.
You will have better life from your middle age (after 46 yrs)
So, expect the best to come from Feb 2030

toots

You will continue to remain in this state for another 4 yrs and then slowly recover from it.

Thank you so very much. While happy to see there is a timeline, i am so very sad to see i will still be in this state. Ive been in this state for almost a decade now and can't believe it's not over. I am getting older and would like to have children before my child bearing years are over, but first i need to meet my other half. Is there any information on marriage? Also should i go back to school to study something else?

toots

Also, i forgot to ask. When you say 4 years in this state. Does this mean nothing will change at all in my life? There will be little milestones right?

mathur_dinesh

Your Rahu/Ketu are not in 11/5, they are in 12/6.
You were in the major-period of Ketu from March/2003 to March/2010. The Moon being debilitated in the chart, the major-period of Ketu caused major mental issues for you.
You have entered the major-period of Venus with the close of the major-period of Ketu. In this major-period which works for 20 years, your mental state has improved substantially but you still feel aloof and shy in your inter-action. You will however form a relationship. The companion would be living at a short distance from your place. It may develop over the internet or phone.
You have an exalted Saturn in your chart which will now help you in matters relating to your career, domestic matters, educational pursuits, and your relationships.
Saturn as you know works gradually. Therefore please do not expect anything in a hurry. The changes would be gradual but they would be perceptible over time. The process has already begun.:biggrin:

toots

If I could hug you guys, I would!! You have instilled hope in me. It all seems to make sense, having wondered in the dark for so long. Sorry I am so naive in this subject but when I enter my info in birth chart it states rahu in 11th and ketu in 5th. Is that the western chart?

I guess I cannot do anything but take it slow and step by step. I hope these placements will not rob me of having children.:pouty: Also is there any sign of wealth in future?

toots

Sorry I did not want to start a new thread on Ketu and Venus period so I was wondering if I can get some more information here. I ran a dasha period chart and it seems that my venus won't start till 2018? or Am I already in my major venus period? I'm still confused as to what to do with my time as I'm in a fog and not thinking clearly. For the next two years, should I just concentrate on my health and take up hobbies that make me happy in the meantime, or should I put more effort to push and create something of a professional working life. I will be running out of money for my treatment for my illness in a couple of months and not confident I have the mental capacity to work. Although i get a small amount from government, it is still not enough to cover the treatments. My options are to stress my body more by working and potentially not being able to keep the job or ask family for money. I have not been able to interact with people outside my house and would like to join a group but even that will cost money. I'm really stuck and lost. Will the last bit of Ketu bring me more devastation? Is my lesson to push myself and join society or to be patient for right time?

PS. Just had surgery a couple of days ago for female reproductive issue. Is this another one of Ketus unwanted gifts? Also does daylight savings time alter the duration of dasha periods?

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !

I would like to add to the readings of virinchiji and mathurji..... 3D animation and graphic design is a good career choice. Also internet usage for the above.Sun being exalted in Aries Bharani in the 10th house of career. I have seen several Bharani people shine in the above field.

toots

Thank you for such a quick reply. If I put more effort, I could probably excel in it. But something changed within me. I suddenly felt I was too "behind the scenes". I have a strange urge to be seen or to be in charge. Does that make sense in my chart?

RaRohini

Hi !

I could interpret your feelings thus.. you are entering Venus Dasha and your Sun sign Aries Bharani is ruled by Venus and so the desire to be 'seen'as the Sun represents the self. The way out may be the internet as Venus is sitting in the 11th house of broadcasting and networking.

toots

So a good example would be videotaping myself doing something creative and broadcasting on the internet for the world to see?

toots

This was my first ever post on this site and I wanted to revisit this as my knowledge on the subject has slightly grown. Through rectification, I learned that my true birth time is 12:58 pm but I doubt it would make a huge change in the reading. I'm having a hard time believing that I will remain in this state without some big changes happening in my life. My Jupiter return is approaching end of this year but does sade sati nullify the effects? I assume Saturn is in a better position by late 2018 and its aspect is no longer hovering over my benefic planets.

toots

Can anyone help me know if there is anything to look forward to either now onwards or after October. I experienced a subperiod of Mars, which is part of a Raja yoga, during my Sade Sati and I didn't see any fruits due to Saturn. I'm afraid same will happen when my Jupiter returns.