Elements in Personal Planets

Ariesish

My sun, moon, mars, and venus are all fire. My mercury is water. I always hear that air and fire are compatible. I love people with a lot of air as friends, but I'm just not attracted to them in a romantic sense. I have no air planets at all. I don't know if that makes a difference. I've heard that people go for what they lack.

Romantically I'm always attracted to fire and water which is what I have. I think its because of my descendant in a water sign and my 8th house is a fire sign.

What elements do you like in other people's personal planets, and what's your reasoning? Do you like a mix or a preponderance of one or two?

Sany

I am mostly water and air, and romantically I'm attracted to the same elements. Usually it's dominant water and a touch of Uranus (Moon or Ascendant in Aquarius or Uranus aspecting Sun or Moon). And I think it's beacuse of my Sun and Venus in a water sign and my 7th house ruler in Aquarius with Uranus on the 7th house cusp.

And I have to say that even though my 7th house cusp is in a fire sign I was never romantically attracted to people that have fire element dominant.