Can you read my chart?

Ariesish

I can find interpretations for individual aspects and planet placements but I'm hoping to learn more.

How do people see me? Are there any patterns or a big picture that I wouldn't know just by looking at each thing individually?

Last edited:

kimbermoon

I can find interpretations for individual aspects and planet placements but I'm hoping to learn more.

How do people see me? Are there any patterns or a big picture that I wouldn't know just by looking at each thing individually?

Assuming you have a working knowledge of reading your chart:

Notice that the majority of planets are above the horizon, suggesting a more active, outgoing individual who is largely influenced by relationships with other people...also you have a beneficial exchange of energies denoted by the large blue triangle...a grand trine in fire...this typically suggests the potential for creating harmony and ease of expression; it also seems to bring divine guidance and direction...your primary energy expression is Fire: assertiveness, self-expression and action.

The creation of your external personal: Sun in Aries, Moon in Leo with Taurus Rising: as you mature the fire energies must be balanced and brought into harmony with the earth [practical, organized, devoted] rising sign.

The way others see you is detailed through the 7th house, while the expression you present to the world is the realm of the 1st house, so this axis is about Self vs Others. Interestingly you have no oppositions which tend to generate face to face confrontations, but also shows the potential for reaching resolutions.

Your squares represent your primary challenges and tests in life and these will set up patterns of reaction which you may not recognize on the conscious level, and thus they can be disruptive until you have learned to identify the internalized reactions that contribute to conflict and misunderstandings.

Moon sq Pluto suggests early parental conflicts especially with the Mother; these then can lead to psychological imbalances if they remain repressed in the psyche. Look to all the squares as developmental challenges:
Sun square the stellium in the 8th house: Mars, Uranus and Neptune can be especially troublesome...the conjunct of Mars/Uranus can be unsettling and disruptive, which is also squared by Mercury

Venus square neptune: relational deceptions and possible delusions: Jupiter square Saturn is also significant as a challenges. These are some of the more overt factors to be considered in your life.
...Just here to help

Ariesish

Thanks so much for the quick reply! I really appreciate it.

I've never seen myself as outgoing, but I still think I'm very fiery lol.

As for the problems (squares) you've pointed out, a lot are things I've been consciously working on lately. Being more open with others to get out my feelings, trying to see relationships from a more objective point of view, trusting in my abilities etc. Maybe that's why I've been drawn to astrology lately :happy:

I didn't know what a stellium was so I had to look it up. I'm happy to have something new to research now lol.

Ariesish

I was looking at my birth chart on another site that included Juno. That was in the 8th house to go along with what was already a stellium lol. Its in Sagittarius. Scorpio is on the cusp of my 7th house.

Since Juno and the 7th house have to do with marriage does that mean I'll probably marry someone who's one of those sun signs, or someone with a combination of those sign's traits?

I also have Saturn in the 7th house which I've read means either a late marriage or a partner that's at least 7 years older.

Is there anything else that anyone can see concerning my love life or how any of these parts of my chart would be affected by each other?

kimbermoon

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]indeed Saturn in the 7th can signify marriage to an older person: it could also suggest that there can be restrictions or limitations in the marriage. Now factor in the square to Jupiter: this could suggest conflicts in the marriage due to educational, cultural or religious issues.If you factor in Chiron with these planets, you get a T-square: potential pain or crippling through the marriage that will require an extended period of healing. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Your generation will come to learn more about the personal requirements for satisfying relationships, rather than looking for someone else to fill you needs. You have to have a sense of wholeness within to sustain a marriage. As per love I look to the interplay between Venus, Mars and the Moon for indications of relationships with others. In your case we have all these in fire signs thus the energies would flow more easily within and without.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Moon shows our innermost needs and our domestic patterning. In Leo, the need to be admired and appreciated. Mars is the physical/sexual energy expression. In Sag, excitable, forthright, full of vim and vigor, but somewhat exaggerative and boastful. Venus shows our expections of others, based on our values and our level of self-esteem. Venus in Aries by contrast can be somewhat demanding and needing to be in control. All these energies must be integrated and balanced to ensure a sustainable relationship. Many people have unrealistic expectations about love and romance, and these can be problematic in marriage. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]In later years you will find happiness though thanks to the trine between Venus and Saturn.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]If you would share what are your expectations are about love...some may be unsuitable and in need of correction...again we must not expect our partners to completely fulfill us, but rather be the gardener intent on keeping the flowers nourished and thriving. [/FONT]

Ariesish

Is the potential pain or crippling through marriage mental or physical?

I don't think I expect much from relationships, and in fact I tend to avoid them until one day I realize I'm in one lol. The most important part of a relationship to me is friendship. I feel like I'm willing to sacrifice a lot for someone, but won't dare to ask for anything in return. I'm starting to realize that I need to ask for what I want because nobody is going to just figure it out without communication.

kimbermoon

In consideration of other factors I think any potential crippling could be either on the mental or the material levels [as in a possible squandering of money or facing financial hardships] ...or it could mean that the partner later develops a handicap and you will be seen as 'the healer'....some of the indications may seem irrelevant at this time of your life, being you still have much to experience; it is just something to remember if you start experiencing real relational problems or conflicts down the road...

Mars in Sagittarius can be somewhat flighty, or detached, aiming for mental compatibility with a partner...Moon in Leo can be somewhat self-centered at times; traditionally Venus is associated largely with how we attract others, and this would suggest that you might tend to idealize a partner who is independent, outgoing and who will pamper you...but what if you encounter the opposite, someone who is controlling, argumentative or overly demanding? Would you be yielding or defensive? It is important to remember your true inner needs, desires and values [ideals] when engaging in a partnership, but typically this becomes more important in the later years after we have already made mistakes in relationships...I am still convinced that relationships are a channel for reflecting back to us the lessons we need to learn...and when we are still unsure of who we truly are, relationships can often be disruptive...