Missing Wallet

Star Searcher

Where is my wallet?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_where_is_my_wallet.9089.13659.jpg
    astro_2gw_where_is_my_wallet.9089.13659.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 36

fensi88

There is only one testimony it will be found.

Ruler, Moon, in angular house means the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find. . Look at places where there is a lot of movement or change. The significator in a moveable sign generally shows that it is not far from its owner.
It can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.
Ruler in 7 house means partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it, or have seen it or put it somewhere. Look at bedroom, living room, formal dining room, backyard or porch. Usually in plain sight. The partner's room, office or place of business.

Direction: West
Near colour: white, sea green, silver, light blue, violet, red-orange, pale yellow

POF is in Ar in 10th house. It can be at places near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, under ashtrays, hat boxes, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.
POF is in 10th house, that means to look at hallway, study, dining room, public building, department store, or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, roof, joists, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.

Direction :South
Near colour: red, black, purple

Star Searcher

There is only one testimony it will be found.The lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find. It is not far from its owner. Usually in plain sight.

I discovered that my wallet was missing Sunday night and I thought that I would have to hike to the supermarket the next day or two days later at the latest to inquire about it. But I found it in my apartment this morning!

It can be in a disorderly room with old worn furniture where iron or junk is stored. Look at places where there is a lot of movement or change. Near the house foundation, floors.

Direction :South
Near colour: red, black, purple

I live in a messy studio apartment. I had moved a black iron garden chair close to my ex boyfriend's old wooden desk to make room for sweeping. I have gotten into the habit of hanging my red purse from the back of the chair. My wallet must have jostled out of the purse when I moved the chair. I unexpectedly found it when I was looking down at the floor next to the chair.

Thank you fensi88 for responding promptly. I didn't know that you responded the same night. Maybe my email notifications are turned off--I'll have to check.

I'm posting my chart. Where does it show my tendencies for hoarding and disorganization?

Attachments

• Star Searcher's Natal Chart.jpg
    Star Searcher's Natal Chart.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Star Searcher's Chart with Asteroids.jpg
    Star Searcher's Chart with Asteroids.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 31