When will I get a job ?

ScorpAsc5

No luck so far. I am jobless since July 2020. My finances, family both suffering because of lack of earning. When will I get a job? Any hope through Sun conjunct Venus in 6 units ?

Thanks!

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I must say that this looks favorable, with the job/exalted Venus applying to you/Sun, also in the sign of Venus' exaltation.
I suppose I am a bit concerned about Moon being void of course which suggests a lack of impetus to move events in any direction.

So I suppose we shall have to wait and see? In a mutable sign and succedant house I would think the event may occur in a medium time range rather than imminent.

I am truly wishing you the best, SA5.

blackbery

In modern astrology, the via combusta is from 15 degrees Libra to 15 degrees Scorpio. If the Moon is within these points, the whole chart is considered void and uninterpretable.

A question in Horary Astrology should be limited to Yes/No answers which can be interpreted fully & give an accurate response. A question like 'Will I find a job within the next 6 months' would have been more suitable.

That's my interpretation anyways so please disregard if you disagree. And if you want to ask another question, I'll have a go.

All the best.

IleneK

Premium Member
In modern astrology, the via combusta is from 15 degrees Libra to 15 degrees Scorpio. If the Moon is within these points, the whole chart is considered void and uninterpretable.

My understanding of via combusta is that it refers to the area between 15 Libra and 15 Scorpio. It is considered to be a debilitating area, particularly detrimental to the Moon. It is thought to render the Querent unlucky or maybe just scared and expecting a disaster, or pretty much already experiencing that disaster.

This seems to fit the querent's situation pretty well. The Moon being in via combusta does not preclude the chart from being delineated.

blackbery

Nah, I don't believe in those medieval interpretations of 'unlucky & disasters'....I take it to mean that the chart cannot be read & better to be more specific with yes/no type questions. The querent's question is pretty vague but I respect your interpretation even if it differs, we all have our own methods of delineating.

Not sure where the OP lives or what type of work she is looking for but it's probably very unlikely she'll find a job until all businesses open up. Who knows when that will be.

ScorpAsc5

Hello Ilene and blackbery, thank you for the discussion and reading. I have been unlucky with job interviews since July. I am stuck with unemployment. Pardon me if my question was vague. But if you saw some positive aspects, that's great as I am trying to get employed..thank you!