Will some one PLEASE EXPLAIN THE 8TH HOUSE

[Deleted name and birth information because the poster does not indicate that they have permission to post it. - Moderator]

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE 8TH HOUSE OF THIS NATAL CHART
PLEASE THANK YOU.

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE 8TH HOUSE OF THIS NATAL CHART
PLEASE THANK YOU.
these are instructions HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:

TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwadm

DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=118441

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use

[Edited post quoted in this post because it includes someone else's birth information with no indication that the poster has the native's permission to post it. - Moderator]

Osamenor

Staff member
Is this your own birth information, or someone else's? If it's someone else's, you have to have their informed consent to post it in this forum.

Please make it clear if this is your own chart, or if not, who this person is to you and whether or not you have their permission to post their name, birth info, and identifying details in this forum. If you don't have permission, all you may post is a chart with name and birth details edited out.

is this your own birth information, or someone else's? If it's someone else's, you have to have their informed consent to post it in this forum.

Please make it clear if this is your own chart, or if not, who this person is to you and whether or not you have their permission to post their name, birth info, and identifying details in this forum. If you don't have permission, all you may post is a chart with name and birth details edited out.

this is my sons birth information

Im just trying to understand this more. I dont mean to offend anyone by my posting, i was only intending on looking up his juno and i should have stopped at that but i didnt i continued to read on. Then coming across his 8th house and all it stated i only was asking mu original question NOT TO PREDICT ANYTHING BUT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANT AS FAR AS DESCRIBING HIS DEATH BECAUSE HIS CHART CLEARLY STATED THIS INFORMATION I HAD NO INTENTIONS OF COMING ACROSS THIS AT ALL BUT SINCE NOW IT STATED IT MY QUESTION NOW IS JUST WANTING A BETTER INTERPRETATION OF THIS OR EVEN HIS CHART AS A WHOLE. I do not mean to continue on with this im only trying to learn more as to why it states it in such detail for one but also more now of since it has stated this and if it actually means what it states then is their a way to now at least find out an approximate age maybe or time frame of such happening. Im hoping that anyone who is a parent can understand now anxiety stemming from this stating what it has in his 8th house.

ashriia

Why would you want to describe his death? He is still a kid.

I will say that he would make a good detective. Aries moon he has a strong stomach. Working with crimes or death or dangerous work such as career in the military would really suit him professionally. Its not what a mother wants to hear. But he would be great at it IMO. Cancer ruling the ic is also good for military careers.

Osamenor

Staff member
The information i provided is my sons birth info.

And does he know that you're posting it in this forum? Do you have his permission to do so?

It's against the rules to post it without his informed consent.

Since you have not made it clear if you have his permission, and you included his full name, I've deleted the info from your post above. You may repost it if, and only if, you have your son's permission. If you don't have his permission, you may post a chart with the name and birth information edited it out, but it has to be an actual chart, not just the birth information. In general, if you want a chart interpreted, in this forum, you're expected to provide the chart, not ask others to do the work of casting it for you.

Last edited:

ashriia

And does he know that you're posting it in this forum? Do you have his permission to do so?

Even if i disagree with her desire to know about his death. Her son is under the age of 18, therefore mom can give consent on behalf of her child, since she is the legal guardian. That is how the law works. Though for privacy I am glad full name was redacted!

The natal chart in question is my son. So of course i am giving consent hes 16 their for still a minor also underage meaning i am his mother and give consent.

Since you have not made it clear if you have his permission, and you included his full name, I've deleted the info from your post above. You may repost it if, and only if, you have your son's permission. If you don't have his permission, you may post a chart with the name and birth information edited it out, but it has to be an actual chart, not just the birth information. In general, if you want a chart interpreted, in this forum, you're expected to provide the chart, not ask others to do the work of casting it for you.

This is my sons natal chart he is 16 yes i give consent

Why would you want to describe his death? He is still a kid.

I will say that he would make a good detective. Aries moon he has a strong stomach. Working with crimes or death or dangerous work such as career in the military would really suit him professionally. Its not what a mother wants to hear. But he would be great at it IMO. Cancer ruling the ic is also good for military careers.

I do not want that im saying when on astro cafe i decided to look up my sons juno but as i continued to read on it clearly.stated it in his chart..I WOULD NEVER WANT TO KNOW THIS

BUT SINCE HIS BIRTH CHART BROUGHT IT UP ON ITS OWN I CAN NOT GO BACK FROM READING SO I WOULD AT THE VERY LEAST LIKE TO KNOW MORE OF A TIME FRAME OR WHAT AGE HIS 8TH HOUSE IS SUPPOSE TO OCCUR.

Maybe i wasnt clear as to my question.
I was only wanting to look up my sons JUNO however after i did that i continued to read what his chart had to say about him.
In the 8th HOUSE OF HIS NATAL CHART IS PLAINLY STATED AND DESCRIBED HIS DEATH.
I did not choose to look this up i would not want to know of any of my children's deaths ahead of time however IT STATED IT ON ITS OWN ITS NOT LIKE I SET HIS NATAL CHART UP TO SPEAK ON IT.
But since it did state this in his 8th house
My question is this,

Can someone please tell me about when an approximate time or age that he will be when his 8th house is to occur.

If i could go back that day and change one thing i would.. i would not have ever looked up his JUNO because tjat is what lead me to look up his natal chart in the first place but i was not expecting it to ever speak on his death or describe it for that matter

So with out his name here is his birth info

[Redacted because it's against the rules to post birth information without the native's consent. Please post the chart, with info redacted, not just birth information. - Moderator]

Please can some one just give me an approximate age when his 8th house will occur?

I never intended to find this info out but i can not go back from reading it either!so id like to atleast half way pr some what mentally prepare myself for this as best i can. That is all

Thank you

This is the OP's son. Its the same information that she tried to get a discussion going about predicting his death. Since the 8th house has elements of loss, this is just a continuation of that discussion.

I didnt want a prediction of My sons death i was looking up his juno on the astro cafe website for only that purpose.
I continued to read what it had to say about my son.

In the 8th house it stated his death and described it.

I never wanted to know that information
But since i can not go back from reading that
Im now only wanting about or an approximate age my son will be when his 8th house is to occur.

Please..

If i knew more about how to read it then i would but i do not amf wish that i could take back the day i chose to look up his juno because had it not been for that i would have never even came across this information.

My son has plans to join the US MARINES as soon as he graduates high school.
With that in mind and given what his natal chart stated (not my intentions of ever knowing)
But since ive read that now can anyone please just give me an approximate age he will be when his 8th house is to occur.

ashriia

Hi.
I understand youre concerned and now fixated on this. But please know that the 8th house doesnt "occur". The natal chart is the entire life from birth to death. Transits to the 8th house can activate the planet/rulers in the house. But they are constantly being transited by the faster moving planets. The chart that is more related to long term events is the progressed chart. But the progressed chart will coincide with what is "written/destined" in the birth chart. He can have a very long life, no one really knows. He will be tough though. Great to hear he wants to join the marines, he will be great at it and its a perfect outlet for the heavy energies in his chart.

He has moon conjunct lilith and his ic is cancer. Please try to show your son that you love him. Moon/lilith men can often feel unloved and fall into depressive moods. And moon represents mom too. So stop worrying about his 8th house and his death. Don't become the lilith figure in his life. Try to focus on him being alive and healthy, and be happy for him in following his dreams.

Sweet Pea

I haven't looked at his chart, though I did glance at it on your previous thread about death.

Even if someone DID tell you when his 8th house was likely to be triggered, it would not necessarily mean that his death would happen then. It would only tell you that life/death/transformation issues would be active in his life at that time. The military are taught to kill - it could involve a scenario where he and his colleagues are involved in the death of others. It could involve a period of being involved in close-to-death scenarios which in some way change him at a very deep level, as I'm sure happens with quite a few military veterans.

No astrologer or psychic would be so brave or foolish as to make an authoritative statement as to his actual date or time period of death.

And if they did, the mental/emotional burden on yourself of that 'knowing' would be intolerable.

I also once read a theory that a number of potential death doorways happen in our lives - maybe more of them for some people than others. And ultimately the decision is made from a higher, soul, level, as to whether the incarnation will be ended at that moment... or not.

So, cherish whatever contact you have with your son (I believe he does not live with you?) Send him thoughts of love and protection as he joins the military. Hold him imaginatively in a web of golden light.

Osamenor

Staff member
Even if i disagree with her desire to know about his death. Her son is under the age of 18, therefore mom can give consent on behalf of her child, since she is the legal guardian. That is how the law works.
But that's not how our rules work. Even if the person is underage, and even if you are their legal guardian, you still may not post their name or birth information without their informed consent. No exceptions.

Here is the rule as it's written:
Astrological data are highly sensitive. We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or anonymize the name and all birth / personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.
Nothing in there about parents/guardians being allowed to give permission in place of their underage children, and that's deliberate. Regardless of what you think, he's still the one who'll have to suffer identity theft if it happens as a result of you publishing his data. And even if it doesn't make him a victim of identity theft, the fact remains that posting potentially identifying information about him in a public forum, which would turn up in online searches (everything posted in this forum does) is a violation of his privacy if he doesn't know and consent.

So: if you want any readings on him, you must post his chart with the birth information redacted, not just the birth information, and absolutely not his name. Unless, that is, you have his informed consent.

aquarius7000

But that's not how our rules work. Even if the person is underage, and even if you are their legal guardian, you still may not post their name or birth information without their informed consent. No exceptions...
Pardon my interference, but sometimes some rules don't make sense and need amending. If we were to go by what the current rule says, you would need to go ask your two year old for consent before posting their chart. Well, good luck with that.:w00t::w00t:

In all seriousness, that rule needs to be changed. It is quite an obnoxious one really. Since we do have 15 -16 year olds visiting this forum, perhaps allow them to post their own chart, but if somebody is posting the chart of a 16 year old and upwards, the poster should seek their consent. Below 16 I think it is fair to let the legal guardians decide.

ashriia

I think it was really the subject matter that enforced moderation policies moreso than anything else. I've seen tons of postings over the years with full names in the charts, that were never moderated. Full names with vital details on the internet are just a bad idea. Agreed. But nothing wrong with mom posting her childs chart. Especially if a discussion opens that can improve the relationship between her and her son. A mother waiting around for her son to die, is certainly not going to be healthy for her, nor him. And if forum astrologers can help her understand his chart better and ease her mind then that is a great thing, and the door should be left open for that. IMO, of course.

Pardon my interference, but sometimes some rules don't make sense and need amending. If we were to go by what the current rule says, you would need to go ask your two year old for consent before posting their chart. Well, good luck with that.:w00t::w00t:

In all seriousness, that rule needs to be changed. It is quite an obnoxious one really. Since we do have 15 -16 year olds visiting this forum, perhaps allow them to post their own chart, but if somebody is posting the chart of a 16 year old and upwards, the poster should seek their consent. Below 16 I think it is fair to let the legal guardians decide.

Osamenor

Staff member

If it's the chart of a child that young, then you should only post it with redacted name and birth information. Because you can't obtain consent.

If you don't have consent, it doesn't matter whether the reason why you don't have it is that you asked and they said no, or you didn't ask, or they're not capable of being asked. It matters that you don't have consent.

I agree that the specifics of the rule perhaps need to be rehashed when it comes to minors. But not that it's okay for a parent to unilaterally make the decision to post their child's information when it might not be okay with their child.

Last edited: