A lot of her planets fall in my 12th house

B3lovedveteran8

What happens when a lot of planets of a person falls in your 12th house? I heard it makes the relationship deep, both scary and good. That it's karmic and you can learn a lot from eachother, but that there is a chance that the relationship wont last.

Her Sun, Venus, Jupiter, Moon, Mercury and saturn are in my 12th house! What the hell! And we met in a weird way so to speak. I also dream a lot about her for some reason. What are your thoughts on these placements? My 12th house is also intercepted.

Other placements are:
Her Mars in my 6th house
Pluto in my 7th
Uranus in my 11th
Neptune in my 10th

Last edited:

kirki

All my important relationships had some of their planets in my 12 house.In my case all of them hided something from me.One was cheating,the other was hiding something important and the third simply is not as open as i would like and keeps his thoughts for him ,cheated too.I created a very strong bond with the 2 of them and i realised what real love is .But its an overlay that i dont like.At least in my opinion,12 house overlays have to do with something hidden and im not like that.Unless both are really matured and responsible .

B3lovedveteran8

Hmm i think that is the negative manifastation of the 12th house, i think the positive thing about the 12h house is that the other person can uncover your hidden personal things, like fears, talents and other stuff that you struggle to discover, and they can light them up. And vice versa.