what does my Pisces moon mean about my mother??

emotionalaquarius

what does this stuff mean?
I have moon/mars/mercury in Pisces - 3rd house
aspects that I have:
moon square Pluto - 12th house sag
moon conjunction mercury
moon sextile Saturn - 4th house taurus
moon square Chiron - 12th house sag
moon square ASC - 1st house sag
moon quintile lilith - 1st house sag
-
mercury semi square Venus - 1st house capricorn
mercury sextile mars
mercury square Pluto - 12th house sag
mercury inconjunct MC libra
-
mars square Lilith- 1st house sag
mars semi square Saturn - 4th house taurus
mars square ASC -1st house sag
mars opposition MC - libra

katydid

what does this stuff mean?
I have moon/mars/mercury in Pisces - 3rd house
aspects that I have:
moon square Pluto - 12th house sag
moon conjunction mercury
moon sextile Saturn - 4th house taurus
moon square Chiron - 12th house sag
moon square ASC - 1st house sag
moon quintile lilith - 1st house sag
-
mercury semi square Venus - 1st house capricorn
mercury sextile mars
mercury square Pluto - 12th house sag
mercury inconjunct MC libra
-
mars square Lilith- 1st house sag
mars semi square Saturn - 4th house taurus
mars square ASC -1st house sag
mars opposition MC - libra

Your question was --'what does your Pisces Moon mean about your mother?'

Your Pisces Moon does not really describe your mother. It more literally describes YOUR PERCEPTION and experience with your mother.

A woman can have 4 children, all with very different Moons in their natal charts. One child's experience of their mother might be very different from their siblings perception of the same woman.

Your Pisces Moon squares your Asc/Pluto in Sag. So your relationship with your Mom might be kind of complicated. There is a lot of love and devotion there, but some tension and awkwardness in terms of spiritual/religious beliefs? Or a feeling that she says she is unconditional in her love and support, and yet she seems to be critical and not have the faith in you that she should?

emotionalaquarius

Screenshot 2016-12-13 at 9.44.36 PM.jpg
Here it is

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am not able to see the complete chart, just the very bottom half. Can you try to re post?

Moon-Pluto can mean many, many different things. It can mean that the native, for one, can have obsessive tendencies. It can mean the native may be of a jealous nature. It can mean the native is not able to get along easily with the women in their social circle. It can also mean that the native's mother faced a lot of hardships in her life, which had a deep emotional effect on the native.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

You have couple of factors that point towards your loss.

Firstly, Pisces is the sign of longing and yearning for something you miss (and, through that, of suffering). Your Moon is in Pisces. Then, Moon does have that square with Pluto. Further, you also have Moon-Saturn. Another important factor is that your North Node is in the eight house of losses, so perhaps that is something your soul is learning to deal with. Notice also that your Moon rules the 8th house. Also, Pluto and especially Chiron so close to your Asc. (early life) shows some deep scars suffered in childhood.

How is your relationship with your father?

emotionalaquarius

Hi,

You have couple of factors that point towards your loss.

Firstly, Pisces is the sign of longing and yearning for something you miss (and, through that, of suffering). Your Moon is in Pisces. Then, Moon does have that square with Pluto. Further, you also have Moon-Saturn. Another important factor is that your North Node is in the eight house of losses, so perhaps that is something your soul is learning to deal with. Notice also that your Moon rules the 8th house. Also, Pluto and especially Chiron so close to your Asc. (early life) shows some deep scars suffered in childhood.

How is your relationship with your father?
He was the first man to break my heart, let his wife - my mom step - treat me really bad and basically ignored me, pretending I didn't exist, not being loved