first time..

toots

Ok this is the first time I am venturing over here. I have heard so much about Horary and must say curiousity has got the better of me. I would like someone to surprise me with what my birth details can give.

Female
Dob: april/29/1983
time: 1:00pm
daylight savings
place:montreal, canada

I would like to know whether the man I am completely in love with will come back to me. I only know his birth date dec/12/1981 and he is of a different ethnicity and class. I continue to tell myself that we are from different worlds/different temperaments and that it will never work but somehow my internal being clings to him. Even a very loving relationship after dating him could not make me forget him. Is there a possibility and if so, how will it happen? Thank you to all.

katem

Banned
You have to make a chart.

Go to Astro.com. Make a natal chart but you want it to be a Regiomontanus chart, and add mean mode and some fixed stars. It tells you in here how to do it.

Sunrise

Ok this is the first time I am venturing over here. I have heard so much about Horary and must say curiousity has got the better of me. I would like someone to surprise me with what my birth details can give.

Female
Dob: april/29/1983
time: 1:00pm
daylight savings
place:montreal, canada

I would like to know whether the man I am completely in love with will come back to me. I only know his birth date dec/12/1981 and he is of a different ethnicity and class. I continue to tell myself that we are from different worlds/different temperaments and that it will never work but somehow my internal being clings to him. Even a very loving relationship after dating him could not make me forget him. Is there a possibility and if so, how will it happen? Thank you to all.
for horarys chart see here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8586
About Horary Charts
Horary works for verifiable questions, questions which are capable of being tested. That means questions such as "Where did I lose my ring?" or "Are my glasses inside my office?" are valid horary questions since you can test the results of the horary answers arrived at (e.g., if the horary indicates you left your ring on your dresser, look on your dresser and see if the ring is there). Horary cannot provide reliable answers for questions relating to non-verifiable things, matters of opinion or what cannot be proven (e.g., "Is our relationship karmic?", "Is X my soulmate?", "Have I lived before?", "Should I sail or fly to my holiday destination?", etc.). There is no way to test the results of these questions so they are not valid horary questions.

Horary Chart Data
You will need this data to interpret your chart: the date, the accurate time and time zone, and the location when you first thought of the question with the intention of consulting an astrologer. You can not ask someone else to ask the question for you and take the time based on their asking: doing so makes the horary chart invalid. Please also upload the horary chart yourself to your posting (see the how to upload a chart thread) . This makes it more likely someone will answer your horary question.
:sagittariusimg:

toots

Oh man, I feel like such a dud. Ok well originally I asked this question yesterday at 8:06pm. Does it change now that I'm adding new info?

My question which has always been in my heart was "will he come back to me?"

I have attached my new chart from my current locale and hope this is correct :sad:

Attachments

• second horary.jpg
    second horary.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 42

Sunrise

Oh man, I feel like such a dud. Ok well originally I asked this question yesterday at 8:06pm. Does it change now that I'm adding new info?

My question which has always been in my heart was "will he come back to me?"

I have attached my new chart from my current locale and hope this is correct :sad:
Dear i do not see something positive here:sick:
but wait the opinions from others more experience please
hope the best

Bunraku

I second Raff’s notion.
He likes you, but...
VoC, weak Moon and 1st house Sig, no relevant aspects -> no more developments
Looks stressful due to the negative states of your sigs.