Scorpio Gemini

roboblate

Hello ! i have just discovered how astrology is important to know ourself ! i just learned about astrotheology and how all is related to the star and planets! i will soon study astrology deeply but i dont have much time to do it right now. I really want to know about my chart so i need some help here. Thanks (Sorry for my english but i have to improve my writting skills so i tought that join an english forum would be best for that.) I almost forgot; i was born in Paris France the 20/11/1992 at 05:50 PM I know how hard it is to read a chart so tell me just the basics of it. thanks

Attachments

• Astrotheme_zs76g6G3esW6.png
    Astrotheme_zs76g6G3esW6.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Witchyone

You'll probably get more replies if you post the preferred chart type. There's a tutorial if you need to know how.

Some important energies I would investigate if I were you:
Gemini rising and Sun in Scorpio (which you seem to know :) )
Moon conjunct Jupiter in Libra
Saturn sitting directly on MC
Neptune conjunct Uranus in 8th house

roboblate

hey ty for the answer ! i'm a true parisian indeed Witchyone !
i guess you have right it better to get the basics. Thanks for the link well done website.

Well i dont know much about the different type of chart yet,i will found out more on that.
Moon conjunct Jupiter in Libra, Saturn sitting directly on MC, Neptune conjunct Uranus in 8th house, i see, i will investigate on that. Thanks haidee.

I will be back with some more precise question.

Last edited:

Witchyone

hey ty for the answer ! i'm a true parisian indeed Witchyone !
i guess you have right it better to get the basics. Thanks for the link well done website.

Well i dont know much about the different type of chart yet,i will found out more on that.
Moon conjunct Jupiter in Libra, Saturn sitting directly on MC, Neptune conjunct Uranus in 8th house, i see, i will investigate on that. Thanks haidee.

I will be back with some more precise question.

I attached my chart so you can see the type people here like to read. You can get one from Astrodienst.com.
Found this on Moon conjunct Jupiter: http://sasstrology.com/2012/12/the-need-for-more-moon-conjunct-jupiter-in-the-natal-chart.html

How fun you must be! :)

Attachments

• birth chart.PNG
    birth chart.PNG
    203.1 KB · Views: 14

roboblate

Haha i try to make people laugh everytime i can,
But i have my "bad day" sometime.

Again , nice link and i have to say that's very "me" ! im very “Emotionally generous”
i sometime feel that people "take benefit" (<is that correct) of it.
I'm really into justice and was is right fair but i'm dont based those perception on my child experiences or rather,
i dont now. i'm indeed more balance i guess since a couple of years.

showgif.cgi

Attachments

• brhm astro.jpg
    brhm astro.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: