Ideal body type - M/F balance

Sonkido

Hi there!

I've been working for a while to understand and balance my feminine and masculine side. Until my puberty I was pretty much masculine, skinny and muscular and assertive and fast. After that, as I got more and more into my feminine, I started gaining weight (which I now understand is a way of my body to give me the curves that I would otherwise lack - I am still very muscular, even under the fat/water retention, and as I've started losing weight, my masculine side is beginning to show again). I realized that the more I understand my own personality, the weight will decrease, but not as fast and as much as I'd like it to.

What I am asking, I guess is if you guys see anything that could help me calibrate my M/F sides in order to gain a body that I feel is healthy.

Cheers,

Sonia

astro_2gw_01_sonia_andras_hw_57873_9516_000001.gif

haidee

Hi again, ^^
told you that I might have a look at your chart. This seems medical related, which I don't have enough knowledge about. But for other potential readers who may have an answer for you - a question for clarification:
Is it a mental issue which makes you feel not feminime enough /too masculine compared to feminime?

What I can mention though, is that Mars is the planet of Action, while Venus is the planet of Pleasure. Both planets in your case are in "passive" signs. While Mars is the planet of action it is debilitated because of its location in Cancer, making it rather weak, while it also makes an aspect to Cancer's ruler the Moon. Though a rather wide orb (the degrees).

Jupiter trine the Moon is very lovely, imo.
If the issue is your mindset, then focus on this aspect.
If it's medical, then I'll let those who know Medical Astrology to answer your question.

Otherwise I'd advice you to study nutrition if you haven't already.
Hope something was of any use. :tongue:

Sonkido

Hi again, ^^
told you that I might have a look at your chart. This seems medical related, which I don't have enough knowledge about. But for other potential readers who may have an answer for you - a question for clarification:
Is it a mental issue which makes you feel not feminime enough /too masculine compared to feminime?

What I can mention though, is that Mars is the planet of Action, while Venus is the planet of Pleasure. Both planets in your case are in "passive" signs. While Mars is the planet of action it is debilitated because of its location in Cancer, making it rather weak, while it also makes an aspect to Cancer's ruler the Moon. Though a rather wide orb (the degrees).

Jupiter trine the Moon is very lovely, imo.
If the issue is your mindset, then focus on this aspect.
If it's medical, then I'll let those who know Medical Astrology to answer your question.

Otherwise I'd advice you to study nutrition if you haven't already.
Hope something was of any use. :tongue:

Thank you haidee for your insights!!! :-D They are really helpful.

I guess I could call the issue psychological, although my feeling is that it is a setting I particularly chose for this lifetime. It's been a theme in my life, for anything from physical (including medical) to emotional states and core beliefs. The more I am widening my beliefs (as in accepting as many perspectives as I can, not limiting myself to one opinion or another), the more I am starting to see this masculine/feminine thing and it's very interesting. I have pondered a lot, even about my sexuality and all, which is very much straight and I realized this by noticing my reactions to certain (natural, not dirty, but not covered by perfume) smells from people, men and women, and I most often tend to find men's smells from ok upwards.

Talking about medical, I guess as everything is connected, there are certain medical implications even if the problem itself is psychological. I think at least for me it depends on the particular symptom/issue, case by case, like if I have issues speaking up I work on my throat chakra more, but at the same time, even if I don't find it necessarily difficult to express myself, I'll notice that I speak a lot better if I work my throat chakra.

I have been learning about nutrition and the past year and a half I've been slowly working on my diet and all (I would for example drink especially Pepsi and take a lot of ibuprofen for headaches, which I now understand more are because of my sinus issues. Now I get a little eww even if I see coke.). I plan on learning about plants and crystals and everything, making flashcards so I can memorize everything. But that is what I will do with astrology and all too. Not just yet, it appears, at least not until the full moon. XD

Sorry I went on a tangent here, I tend to be quite chatty if I get started on with these subjects. [Funny enough, if I need to just go and describe myself, I'm as chatty as a fish so to say. XD]

haidee

Chatty as a fish, lol :p I may use that. The thing about not being able to yell under water... Anyway (lol sorry, random thought), at least you have a harmonious aspect between Mercury/Saturn. Clear, disciplined and to-the-point kind of thinking.
The topic is interesting, so I don't mind at all.

I realised something after reading your reply.
The smelling sense that you're talking about is very much related to the Taurus sign, the most sensual sign of all of the Zodiac signs. And your Venus, the feminime planet which rules desires and the nature of our sexuality, is located in this sign. It's situated in its prefered sign. (Venus likes to be in either Taurus or Libra)
The Venus in your natal chart conjuncts your North Node, which in Karmic Astrology shows your soul purpose/path in your current lifetime in this world. You're supposed to find an appreciation of yourself, accept how your body is and develop a sense of self-worth.
Is the psychological issue in relation to your sense of self-worth?

You have personal planets highlighting your 6th house. The house represents among other things: illness, disease, health, work/routine etc. Establishing a routine including a healthy diet would be beneficial, so I'm glad that you're already working on that.
Non-related to Astrology, if you have a healthy diet that works for you, your body will naturally heal itself. But the issue is usually always the mindset/psychological, in most cases.

You make flashcards? Maybe you should've had my analytical Ascendant instead :pinched:

Tessie

Banned
Hi!

Venus domiciled in Taurus, in the third house, conj. NN, is something you should pursue. As H said, pursuing your NN path will bring you into the right balance, whatever that is supposed to be, for you. The third house represents short distance travel, the hands, communication, etc. With Venus domiciled there, you might pursue aesthetics in those fields as a means to bring alignment with your NN. <3

Sonkido

Thank you guys for all your responses, they are really helpful! :-D

I think I've been unfriendly towards Venus for the most part. I started my life as basically trying to be as much of a boy as possible, and the rest passively (and I'm realizing now subconsciously) being embarrassed of being too feminine.

I'm thinking my first step is having Sailor Venus everywhere (I'm a huge Sailor Moon fan). :-D I've always disliked her style and orange color, which I'm now realizing it connects to my m/f balance ultimately.

---

@haidee

Tbh, sidereally I am Gemini with a Capricorn ascendant, but my Moon and Venus are still in their tropical signs. I honestly like that Capricorn, it's very much the way I roll... When I don't fall into the Aquarius ascendant and go off chasing UFOs who-knows-where. It's very interesting how things combine, I can't really put my finger on it, dunno if I should anyway. XD

Anyway, back to the subject. Self-worth is very much one of my core issues I'm working on. And I really connect with the soul mission, I feel it to my bones.

About the smell, I am very visceral in my reactions and response to the world. And I've got a very sensitive sense of smell. Luckily, I could say, I've had my nose broken twice so it's not as strong as it used to be, which is good for actually being able to walk on the street or go eat and not feel nauseous all the time. And even with that I have a tendency to get cranky and run for the hills around strong smells.

haidee said:
Anyway (lol sorry, random thought), at least you have a harmonious aspect between Mercury/Saturn. Clear, disciplined and to-the-point kind of thinking.

I guess I could say oftentimes I'm too clear and to-the-point. I don't bit about the bush, if I can answer with two words, I will. Unless I get excited, that is.

---

@Tessie

I love those things, I actually want to do something along those lines at some point. I'm still working on a concept, but the thing is I don't like working alone, so I'm waiting for the right time for the right person/partner to show up.

---

@Bunraku

So basically Venus is my beacon. :-D Not bad, not bad! ^^

Kitchy

Banned
i think you'll be happier living as if you were a boy.

such is life.

make the best of it.

xoxo - nobody hates on anyone who truly knows themselves - they just like to pretend because they wish they could be as self strong and directed.

Sonkido

i think you'll be happier living as if you were a boy.

such is life.

make the best of it.

xoxo - nobody hates on anyone who truly knows themselves - they just like to pretend because they wish they could be as self strong and directed.

I should have had a brother, I think I may have taken a lot of his traits. I have realized some time ago that my life would have been much easier (and smoother) if I would have been a boy. Part of it, at least. Cause my feminine side is catching up too, and I like flowers and Barbies just like any girly girl. I think I'm living for two people, although I've always felt the unborn brother has stayed as a guide around me. :-D

I think that whatever you hate or triggers you is a signal it's something you need to work on.

ashriia

I've been working for a while to understand and balance my feminine and masculine side. Until my puberty I was pretty much masculine, skinny and muscular and assertive and fast. After that, as I got more and more into my feminine, I started gaining weight (which I now understand is a way of my body to give me the curves that I would otherwise lack - I am still very muscular, even under the fat/water retention, and as I've started losing weight, my masculine side is beginning to show again).

Hi
I think you are going to end up embracing your masculine side, it's probably going to feel right to you, going forward.

To understand these changes, you should check out your progressed chart. Your ascendant has just progressed into Aries, which is a huge shift from pisces. And your progressed mars is conjunct progressed leo sun. With this shift from pisces to aries - its going to be alot easier for you to lose weight, get fit, and become much more assertive.

haidee

Mars is close to the Sun (self-image), so that would make sense as for identifying with the masculine traits, along with having a masculine rising sign. (I guess, I don't know tbh)

@Sonia,
Saturn is your most elevated planet, so maybe that's the reason? The Sidereal description of the signs/planets seem to be different from the Tropical version... But that's for another thread.
And that Mercury/Saturn aspect of yours is great, don't doubt it. ^^, And with Venus aspecting your Mercury as well... Great for dealing with people. Take advantage of your good qualities.

@Kitcy,
Not everyone.