getting a bit fed up with people making negative judgments and assumptions about me

multiple

Account Closed
this seems to happen so much. if its not people being suspicious of me then its people taking a joke I say the wrong way, or reading into and between the lines of something I say.
or it could be that someone interprets something I mention or refer to and draw some judgment about me for knowing about it.

tbh being a gemini I am multi faceted and have various reasons why I do things. most of the time its not personal or relates to me personally. a lot of it is just me being a sort of conduit for something I think is good or remarkable. information I think is important or in the case of a joke it would be something that just made me chuckle.

I seem to become a disliked person quite a lot, wherever I am in some group I always seem to have a lot of haters. people deciding to be passive aggressive towards me and generally being a bit weird. I am getting a little fed up with people seemingly acting very strange with me because they appear to have misunderstood me or taken something out of context. it gets me both angry and depressed. this happens both online and in real life situations.

it got to a point recently where I stopped welcoming new people to a forum because I noticed just a few people I was welcoming were not treating me particularly nicely. its like they had previously read what I had been writing ,made up their own assumptions about me and were deliberately treating me with suspicion or dislike. all of this was unbeknown to me because I take the approach of treating everyone equally and welcoming all people. I think I do take things to heart quite a lot. and like I say it was only a few people out of dozens but it was still enough to really hurt me.

I guess what i'd like to know is where this is shown in my chart I have the feeling its neptune in the 7th?

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/...5-c590-4b20-839c-794797bb01b6_zps099b5767.jpg

M

may28gemini

LOL I'm a Gemini Sun and I can understand where you're coming from about not being serious and joking around. But alas, the world doesn't operate on Gemininess or even Sagittariusness... it operates on seriousness and boringness which is pretty much every other sign. I don't think taking things to heart is helpful for you.

I mean, seriously, what does it really amount to in the long run?

Last edited:

waybread

Multiple, I'd look at Neptune conjunct your DC, involved in a T-square with Saturn, Mars, sun, and Venus.

The 7th is either the house of permanent relationships, or it can too easily turn into the "house of open enemies." Your post seems very Neptunian to me! I doubt that you know anybody personally on this forum, so your imagination (Neptune) supplies details that may not be accurate because Neptune deals with illusion and disillusionment, not practical reality. Possibly you are very idealistic about the potential for Internet relationships, only to be disillusioned when ordinary, flawed human beings roll up.

Note also that the sun, ascendant, and moon are the primary "me" points in a horoscope. The descendant is the primary "not me" or "you" point. It can be where you project your own feelings onto other people.

I suspect you've got some undigested bits in that T-square. You may want to work on these before you blame other people for not living up to your expectations.

Sigh..... they so seldom do...

Also, your moon in Leo makes no major aspects, so it's kind of the "wild child" in your horoscope. Leo needs admiration and praise, and when it doesn't get it, the lion retreats to its den to lick its wounds. Leo's primary asset, however, is generosity of spirit. If you can work on this, you can let go of negative thoughts about people who misunderstand you.

Last edited:

Blacknight

Hey, you have a really interesting chart! Almost all your signs are positioned in the northern hemisphere!! (thanks for the correction
may28gemini) I was also reading this link: singleton planets Maybe a certain planet is funneling a lot of your energy.

As far as feeling down about people... some of it might be true and some of it might be projection. The best method is to relax and take it easy. Don't take everything so personally just let it flow or lay low.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Actually, the OP's chart is northern.

The left half of the chart where the AC (sunrise) is eastern, DC (sunset) is western, IC (midnight) is northern, and MC (noon) is southern.

Blacknight

Actually, the OP's chart is northern.

The left half of the chart where the AC (sunrise) is eastern, DC (sunset) is western, IC (midnight) is northern, and MC (noon) is southern.

Oh, gotcha. Astrology knows how to throw me for loops. :tongue:

Forget about the southern comment OP.

multiple

Account Closed
Multiple, I'd look at Neptune conjunct your DC, involved in a T-square with Saturn, Mars, sun, and Venus.

The 7th is either the house of permanent relationships, or it can too easily turn into the "house of open enemies." Your post seems very Neptunian to me! I doubt that you know anybody personally on this forum, so your imagination (Neptune) supplies details that may not be accurate because Neptune deals with illusion and disillusionment, not practical reality. Possibly you are very idealistic about the potential for Internet relationships, only to be disillusioned when ordinary, flawed human beings roll up.

Note also that the sun, ascendant, and moon are the primary "me" points in a horoscope. The descendant is the primary "not me" or "you" point. It can be where you project your own feelings onto other people.

I suspect you've got some undigested bits in that T-square. You may want to work on these before you blame other people for not living up to your expectations.

Sigh..... they so seldom do...

Also, your moon in Leo makes no major aspects, so it's kind of the "wild child" in your horoscope. Leo needs admiration and praise, and when it doesn't get it, the lion retreats to its den to lick its wounds. Leo's primary asset, however, is generosity of spirit. If you can work on this, you can let go of negative thoughts about people who misunderstand you.

yea I can be idealistic, also i'd like to mention it hasn't been a problem on here (astrology weekly).
thanks for having a look :) I suspected my moon might be involved there too. I don't ask for much really though and you are right I do over react emotionally.

I guess I like to be treated with respect and it feels a little like i'm not at times, when its been a case where i've been nice to a person and they have been nice to everyone else apart from me, it feels like I have been singled out in a negative way and that drawing attention to me in a negative way makes me upset and in some ways feels humiliating.
it also doesn't help within a group dynamic as others will notice and draw their own conclusions, perhaps it will validate any negative perceptions they have about me. that bothers me the way it can escalate and people would rather base their assumptions on what someone who doesn't like me thinks. and in turn behaves.

honestly, I wish I didn't take it personally and it didn't bother me and hurt me so much because I can react by cutting myself away from these things and not making any effort in the future. like I mention I just get hurt so easily, all it takes is one or two things which can ruin it all.

may28;

you are right, I have difficulty letting go. it can make me become bitter which I really dislike and I think it goes against my nature being a gemini. it feels like I have a lot to give with people but I give so much and its exhausting.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

You're welcome blacknight. And yes, astrology does have a lot of confusing components. It's good to see some new people trying to read charts and giving their input, so I'm glad to offer some basic help.

Multiple, I have Gemini Sun, Venus, and Mercury in the 9th house and I'm really jolly like 95% of the time. I always joke around and don't think much when people react negatively to me. The remainder 5% I get really annoyed mostly because I know the world operates on delusions and indulgent emotions which I don't prescribe to. As I've stated, the world seems to operate on every other sign except for the Gemini-Sagittarius axis which carries a more happy-go-lucky/jokey outlook to life. I learned from all my moving around and travels that I cannot do anything about people but I can do something about myself so I decide to keep my 9th house Sun outlook.

I think that since you have Gemini Sun and Venus all in the 1st house around the AC, that energy gets readily exposed to the world so you probably do get exhausted by being judged by the world as being a Gemini.

Gemini, in modern terms, has become the black sheep of the zodiac. We're always labeled as being nuts, weird, flakey, spacey, uncaring, insensitive, etc. We're not respected like Capricorn and nor do we have countless taboos surrounding us like Scorpio. We're considered "interesting" and "entertaining" most of the time but we're often get passed up for being jokes.

Fact remains, Gemini is the only air Sun that's NOT f*cked up (unlike Aquarius detriment and Libra fallen) and so we tend to act freely and unhindered since Gemini is both sextile to exalted Aries Sun and domicile Leo Sun. Gemini is the most airy of the Air signs (mutable) but it acts fiery (self-assured, does whatever is desired) which I think ends up rubbing people the wrong way.

I think society/people like those who possess self-doubt and some sense of self loathing (which is a shame) as Gemini is unfettered by conventions and like taking risks. It's a very independent sign but it's also a sign that's anchored in reality/rationality (Castor/Pollux= 1 mortal/1 immortal: joining of heaven and earth) which is considered going against the grain. Fire sign Suns are the strongest because their egos are well-fortified. Gemini kinda acts like Fire but we also think too much, which makes us fall by the wayside because at some point, Gemini does CARE about their surroundings (but we don't often reveal it). Fire has the ability to change their surroundings and bypass consequences. They're very direct. Gemini can do some what Fire is known to do, but only up to a certain extent, and then Gemini still gives into social consequence and ruminates over it (again, Gemini doesn't like revealing these things).

What I described above, with Fire doing whatever they want and Air gives into consequence and thinks about it... well that's precisely describes why Fire Suns are the most desired but also why Air Saturn is most favored.

I have Libra Jupiter-Saturn on the AC. Being that my Saturn is exalted and exposed to the world, I do generally get respected, but esp. for offering reasonable solutions to problems. I tend to be the voice the reason but the world still sees my 9th Gemini stellium as my Sun trines AC and both Jupiter and Saturn. My is Sun (like yours) is EXPOSED to the world. I might be respected because of Libra Saturn, but I still get judged because of the Gemini Sun. That's just how it is. I stopped caring how others see me YEARS ago and just go about my life (much like a Fire Sun would) and I've been experimenting with "acting out" my Aries DC (even though I think Aries' behavior is too aggressive and gross) to see if I can change the situation.

I can understand why you would think you have a lot of share with others... the (Earth) Mars conjunct Saturn. Earth Mars is really into doing and showing, teaching- very concrete oriented. I have the trine and I sympathize with that outlook. I like it a lot when people show me directly how to do something and I like it when others ask me how to show them how to do something. I taught when I was a grad student and that went well. My student listened to me and respected my abilities. I think if you want to use that particular energy, you can look into teaching, or coaching of some sort. Being that you have the conjunction, I would think that it would go well for you.

Last edited:

waybread

Multiple, you know the old joke, "Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean people aren't talking about you behind your back!"

I think this is just human nature, especially among people who don't have more pressing issues.

I would suggest you stick to a couple of mottos, and then repeat them when you feel the old suspicions creep in:

1. "She must be having a bad hair day."

2. "In his shoes, I might have said or done the same thing myself."

3. I am going to be kind and pleasant to everyone, regardless of how they respond."

May28 is right about the north-south thing. Astrology developed over 2000 years ago before north was standardized as the top of the map.

Chalk

this seems to happen so much. if its not people being suspicious of me then its people taking a joke I say the wrong way, or reading into and between the lines of something I say.
or it could be that someone interprets something I mention or refer to and draw some judgment about me for knowing about it.

mercury square pluto

M

may28gemini

I think anything Mercury-Pluto draws out really strong responses.

I have Mercury trine Pluto and even what I say/write to complete strangers can gets taken to heart as if I'm throwing daggers at them when that's not my meaning/intention at all. It's weird that people are that self-centered.

Melaike

----------------------------------------
I seem to become a disliked person quite a lot, wherever I am in some group I always seem to have a lot of haters. people deciding to be passive aggressive towards me and generally being a bit weird. I am getting a little fed up with people seemingly acting very strange with me because they appear to have misunderstood me or taken something out of context. it gets me both angry and depressed. this happens both online and in real life situations.

İt could be Your ASC-Mars square +First house Mercury-Pluto Square or even ASC-Uranus inconjunct.I don't know how to interpret inconjunct aspect but maybe this aspect indicates that people will find you weird,eccentric.

multiple

Account Closed
You're welcome blacknight. And yes, astrology does have a lot of confusing components. It's good to see some new people trying to read charts and giving their input, so I'm glad to offer some basic help.

Multiple, I have Gemini Sun, Venus, and Mercury in the 9th house and I'm really jolly like 95% of the time. I always joke around and don't think much when people react negatively to me. The remainder 5% I get really annoyed mostly because I know the world operates on delusions and indulgent emotions which I don't prescribe to. As I've stated, the world seems to operate on every other sign except for the Gemini-Sagittarius axis which carries a more happy-go-lucky/jokey outlook to life. I learned from all my moving around and travels that I cannot do anything about people but I can do something about myself so I decide to keep my 9th house Sun outlook.

I think that since you have Gemini Sun and Venus all in the 1st house around the AC, that energy gets readily exposed to the world so you probably do get exhausted by being judged by the world as being a Gemini.

massively so! things get a bit too much for me and I take things badly. I worry about my appearance all the time whether its how I look or how I come across (body language and personality).i'm aware that i'm kind of nervy and on edge a lot and how that shows in my appearance. I also have various concerns about how I look, that i'm being judged for not being tidy enough (that might be venus talking) I often have a bit of a rugged disheveled look.

Gemini, in modern terms, has become the black sheep of the zodiac. We're always labeled as being nuts, weird, flakey, spacey, uncaring, insensitive, etc. We're not respected like Capricorn and nor do we have countless taboos surrounding us like Scorpio. We're considered "interesting" and "entertaining" most of the time but we're often get passed up for being jokes.

I totally get what you mean about this! whenever I am joking and just being happy go lucky it can be frustrating when I get the feeling i'm just perceived as a joker! especially when a girl expresses a distinct interest in me and I later find out all she wanted was some type of personal jester to hang out with...
I've found this noticeable on occasions as I suffer from depression so i'm not always happy and chirpy, when i'm not ontop of things and I need someone or just some sympathy a lot of people disappear.

Fact remains, Gemini is the only air Sun that's NOT f*cked up (unlike Aquarius detriment and Libra fallen) and so we tend to act freely and unhindered since Gemini is both sextile to exalted Aries Sun and domicile Leo Sun. Gemini is the most airy of the Air signs (mutable) but it acts fiery (self-assured, does whatever is desired) which I think ends up rubbing people the wrong way.

I think society/people like those who possess self-doubt and some sense of self loathing (which is a shame) as Gemini is unfettered by conventions and like taking risks. It's a very independent sign but it's also a sign that's anchored in reality/rationality (Castor/Pollux= 1 mortal/1 immortal: joining of heaven and earth) which is considered going against the grain. Fire sign Suns are the strongest because their egos are well-fortified. Gemini kinda acts like Fire but we also think too much, which makes us fall by the wayside because at some point, Gemini does CARE about their surroundings (but we don't often reveal it). Fire has the ability to change their surroundings and bypass consequences. They're very direct. Gemini can do some what Fire is known to do, but only up to a certain extent, and then Gemini still gives into social consequence and ruminates over it (again, Gemini doesn't like revealing these things).

What I described above, with Fire doing whatever they want and Air gives into consequence and thinks about it... well that's precisely describes why Fire Suns are the most desired but also why Air Saturn is most favored.

thanks for all that info :) really interesting thoughts and perspective. a lot to think about there.

I have Libra Jupiter-Saturn on the AC. Being that my Saturn is exalted and exposed to the world, I do generally get respected, but esp. for offering reasonable solutions to problems. I tend to be the voice the reason but the world still sees my 9th Gemini stellium as my Sun trines AC and both Jupiter and Saturn. My is Sun (like yours) is EXPOSED to the world. I might be respected because of Libra Saturn, but I still get judged because of the Gemini Sun. That's just how it is. I stopped caring how others see me YEARS ago and just go about my life (much like a Fire Sun would) and I've been experimenting with "acting out" my Aries DC (even though I think Aries' behavior is too aggressive and gross) to see if I can change the situation.

yea being respected is a bit of a big deal for me, I really don't like the idea of losing face. I often question how much people respect me, I notice some cap suns will respect my thoughts and opinions when I state them consistently. funnily enough I have found getting along with caps much better online than in real life. in real life I find them a bit intimidating and intense ,not intense like scorpio but a different type of intensity (hard to explain) plus i'm a bit less serious most of the time and it takes me a while to state what I really think about something, so in real life situations I often don't explain my stance on a particular issue or my reasons why. I get a bit muddled,distracted and i'm not particularly concise.

I can understand why you would think you have a lot of share with others... the (Earth) Mars conjunct Saturn. Earth Mars is really into doing and showing, teaching- very concrete oriented. I have the trine and I sympathize with that outlook. I like it a lot when people show me directly how to do something and I like it when others ask me how to show them how to do something. I taught when I was a grad student and that went well. My student listened to me and respected my abilities. I think if you want to use that particular energy, you can look into teaching, or coaching of some sort. Being that you have the conjunction, I would think that it would go well for you.

thanks ,that kind of relates a bit to the above paragraph. i'm comfortable in some situations but in other ways I would possibly get a bit overwhelmed and i'd worry about losing control of a situation. but i'd like to one day share my knowledge of what i've learned in life with those that can benefit greatly from it. I often hope that the views and thoughts I share offer a perspective that is sensible and well thought out.

multiple

Account Closed
Multiple, you know the old joke, "Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean people aren't talking about you behind your back!"

I think this is just human nature, especially among people who don't have more pressing issues.

I would suggest you stick to a couple of mottos, and then repeat them when you feel the old suspicions creep in:

1. "She must be having a bad hair day."

2. "In his shoes, I might have said or done the same thing myself."

3. I am going to be kind and pleasant to everyone, regardless of how they respond."

May28 is right about the north-south thing. Astrology developed over 2000 years ago before north was standardized as the top of the map.

yea I try to give the benefit of the doubt in a lot of situations. I think its only when I notice patterns evolving that my doubts start forming into suspicions and then can form into opinions that a certain person doesn't like me.
you are right and I can see how my own perceptions at times can lead me into a load of problems, and that essentially with a different mindset I could deal with it a lot more different. its something i've been discussing with a therapist using a technique called "wise mind" ,I really need to work harder at keeping to habits and training my mind to think about things differently.

multiple

Account Closed
mercury square pluto

I think anything Mercury-Pluto draws out really strong responses.

I have Mercury trine Pluto and even what I say/write to complete strangers can gets taken to heart as if I'm throwing daggers at them when that's not my meaning/intention at all. It's weird that people are that self-centered.

i've read some interpretations that can show how mercury pluto contacts have this. I suppose that can indicate that if they pick up something i'm saying as being something they should take to heart then its going to come back around to me. that's something to think about! never saw that it my mercury pluto could be viewed in such a way.

multiple

Account Closed
İt could be Your ASC-Mars square +First house Mercury-Pluto Square or even ASC-Uranus inconjunct.I don't know how to interpret inconjunct aspect but maybe this aspect indicates that people will find you weird,eccentric.

I think uranus trine my chart ruler could be a contributor to people finding me a bit weird.

M

may28gemini

In general, I think Gemini people tend to be pretty lucky. The 2 signs of the zodiac that I think often get born into good fortune the most are Gemini-Sagittarius.

The downside is, I think Geminis born in 1980 are unlucky. That year produced the triple Virgo whammy of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn which makes things difficult as Virgo energy is super nervous and highly critical. Virgo Jupiter is in detriment, probably the worst Jupiter to have, which automatically colors the native's outlook to be downcasted. I've read that Mars in Capricorn (exalted) acts as a benefic whereas, Mars in Virgo is a malefic. Most, if not all Geminis from that year will have Cancer Mercury which isn't nice either as water Mercury blots out rationality and emotional reactions outweighs mindful decision making. Then there's the issue with Venus retrograde- the quest for love and acceptance takes precedence but the methods used to obtain love ends up blowing up in their faces.

Just from that general outline, it doesn't look so good. I dated a guy who was born on June 12, 1980 with Sagittarius rising so his chart is very similar to yours. Of the many Geminis I've encountered, and I meet my own kind a lot, 1980 wasn't particularly nice to Gemini. The very lucky Geminis were born in 1983 (with Sagittarius Jupiter and Libra Saturn) and 1986 (with Pisces Jupiter and Capricorn Mars).

You're overflowing with Mercury energy which produces nervousness and anxiety. Your chart is riddled with a lot of challenges.

Last edited:

multiple

Account Closed
yea if some things were jiggled around a bit in the chart things might be a little different, if for example I had leo rising I think I may have achieved more as the leo risings I know are quite good at being able to put themselves out there. it would show a strong emphasis on leo with the moon ,north node and the rising sign all in that sign. venus williams was born a day after me ,although she has an aspected moon along with libra rising which I think is an improvement on mine. my sidereal chart looks a lot better in terms of planets in signs. moon in cancer, venus in taurus, mercury in gemini. I agree about mars in virgo being not a great place for it, think I started a discussion about that a few years ago and a few other mars in virgo's got a little upset with the idea.
also I agree about mercury in cancer, I can't make decisions when my emotions are involved in something because I make wrong or bad choices.

M

may28gemini

Actually, I agree with Leo rising being a very strong chart setup. Trust me, you don't want Libra rising. I have Libra rising and that, along with Cancer rising are the two weakest rising signs to have as those risings can easily get colored by other planetary influences. If I was born a few hours before, I would have had Leo rising and my chart would have been a tremendous powerhouse which would place both my Mars and Sun on the MC. Instead, I have Gemini Mercury on the MC which makes me buzz all over the place and intensive Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto in the 1st which doesn't make things easy for me when I have to deal with people. If you think you have a bad chart, be glad you're not an 82 Libra Sun. Those people are cursed with too much Venus energy of at least Sun, Mercury Rx, Venus, Saturn, Pluto (and Moon depending on day) all in Libra. One of my cousin has such a chart, and as if I'm one to talk because I have a lot of Venusian energy too, but I'm really glad I don't share his woes. No, we're born with what we're born with and have to make do.

I think it's not all that common for Gemini Sun to have Gemini Mercury unless they are very early May Geminis. I was born in the last few hours of direct Gemini Mercury in my year, but that year produced only about a week worth of Gemini Sun with direct Gemini Mercury. If I changed my birthday to the subsequent years of 82 (Gemini Rx), 83 (Taurus), 84 (Taurus), 85 (Taurus)... see a pattern?

As a general rule for me, I like and prefer earth Mars... even if 2/3 signs are considered bad. Mars is far more comfortable in fire signs, on the most objective level. My observations of those with fire Mars is that the natives tend to be quite confident and assured in general. Earth Mars gives the natives a built-in practicality but it also brings a higher level of anxiety when forced to face other sides of life that aren't of the concrete/material variety (such as spirituality, emotions, etc.). I have earth Mars too... in detriment of Taurus. Virgo Mars is a malefic. Only with Capricorn Mars would that serve as a benefic because of its exaltation. Again, we're born with what we're born with and have to learn to utilize the energies we have in our arsenal.

Last edited:

multiple

Account Closed
^ agree about those points about mars, I seem to come into contact with A LOT of fire mars. friends and people with fire mars seem to be drawn to me (might be my venus in the 1st?). they are very confident I agree, even the ones which state they are shy have some degree of inner confidence about themselves.
I have found a lot of them I have clashed with as most of the ones I have met have not really been able to express any genuine understanding for my situations with my mental health. some tend to be of the mindset that people should "get over" personal problems which I find a little insensitive and at times ignorant. I think a fire mars is usually endowed with the ability to not suffer from self doubt and ruminations although other things in a chart might mitigate this.

another point about gemini, we are often perceived as "odd" and in some ways this makes me feel I stick out a little because (for example) my musical interests are quite different and weird. people seem to take this as being a person who is incredibly strange, I think aquarius also can suffer from this negative judgement from others. they often can be different from the norm which can make it harder to be accepted. I get a little fed up with having people view me as being a weirdo or they should be wary of me simply because my taste is different.