Sun as hyleg and alcododron

Hsn1983

Hi everyone

I have my ascendant at 26 cancer placidus chart MC at 25 Aries Mars conjunct MC at 26 Aries diurnal chart sun at 9 Aries no planet aspects my sun except jupiter from 10 sagitarrius but he is retrograde,
My questions : Is the sun both acts as hyleg and alcododron? Or Mars is alcododron since he is in the same sign and rules it?

Please help

Thank you

tsmall

Premium Member
Hi everyone

I have my ascendant at 26 cancer placidus chart MC at 25 Aries Mars conjunct MC at 26 Aries diurnal chart sun at 9 Aries no planet aspects my sun except jupiter from 10 sagitarrius but he is retrograde,
My questions : Is the sun both acts as hyleg and alcododron? Or Mars is alcododron since he is in the same sign and rules it?

Please help

Thank you

Hsn, can you post your chart?

Hsn1983

I always thought the sun in tenth house aries promise its 120 years but recently saw a chart of a guy died at age 35 with the same sun and ascendant I have in fact his jupiter is in last degree of cancer exhalted, will bring his chart later with circumstances of his death

Hsn1983

Maybe the reason i can't upload or see button is my iphone mobile version i am sorry for this
Here is my birth detail: 3/30/1983 born at 1 pm +3 GMT coordinates 44.08 E 17.28 N city Aba as-Su'Ud , Saudi
Please extract the chart and upload it