Will I never find job fullfiment and will I never be with somone?

megabiscoito

I feel frustrated with my job and I seek changing my career. What my chart tells about that? What are my vocations?

I am still single. Will I be forever alone?

A woman entered my life August/2014 but after 6 months she left. I can't forget her. My chart tells anything about that?

Attachments

• Meu Mapa.gif
    Meu Mapa.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 39

waybread

MegaB, astrologers do get a little suspicious with a rounded hour for a birth time, because an accurate birth time is so important for setting accurate house cusps.

But I have to ask, are you still living at home with your mother? Or if you have your own apartment, do you find that this is really where you want to spend your time? With your extra strong moon in Cancer conjunct your IC (4th house cusp of home) you look like a real "homebody." If I'm correct, this can prevent you from getting out to meet people. Eventually, it can be a huge drag on your self-esteem.

Low self-esteem seems to be a real problem for you, with your sun-Neptune conjunction square Saturn. That "little voice in your head" keeps whispering to you that you are not quite good enough, and if you make even a small mistake, you are apt to be very hard on yourself. Please realize that this horoscope placement does not mean there is anything objectively wrong with you, merely that you are "hard-wired" to be very negative about yourself.

These two chart placements can make it very difficult for you to get out and meet people, and to feel relaxed around them when you do.

So the first step is just to learn to feel OK in your skin, just as you are. Happy self- confidence is attractive to other people. Feeling sorry for yourself is a huge turn-off. So you will have to make a big effort to get out of your rut.

And you do have considerable strengths in your chart! Your sun (identity) and Jupiter (a good luck factor) are in a positive relationship called mutual reception. Jupiter and Sagittarius love foreign travel and expanding their mental horizons through higher education, foreign travel, and developing a life philosophy. See if you can implement more of these in your life. I wonder if you love the sea: if so, see if you can spend more time by it. I think you will find it soothing and centering.

In the meantime, please put yourself out more in circulation, so that you can meet more people. Join a reputable Internet dating site. And don't expect too much from your early dates. It can take a while to find the right person.

Decide whether your frustration is with your career in general, or with your specific employer. What work do you do now?

And please remember:

Happiness is a deliberate choice.

"Home is where the heart is, but your soul needs to get out once in a while."

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Almost sure? Close enough.

Your Mercury has a lot going on with it. At first blush it looks in terrible shape - detriment, retrograde and cadent. But it is actually making a phasis.

A phasis is when a planet makes its first appearance after being invisible under the rays of the sun. The standard amount of degrees this takes effect is 15 from the Sun. It is as if the planet is revitalized and vigorous after being swallowed up by the Sun's light.

This makes Mercury more important than would otherwise be the case making you more of a thinker. The retrograde and detriment may make ypu one to overthink and work yourself to a frazzle especially as Mercury is aspecting your ascendant via trine making it manifest in your personality.

Continued in another post

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Almost sure? Close enough.

Your Mercury has a lot going on with it. At first blush it looks in terrible shape - detriment, retrograde and cadent. But it is actually making a phasis.

A phasis is when a planet makes its first appearance after being invisible under the rays of the sun. The standard amount of degrees this takes effect is 15 from the Sun. It is as if the planet is revitalized and vigorous after being swallowed up by the Sun's light.

This makes Mercury more important than would otherwise be the case making you more of a thinker. The retrograde and detriment may make ypu one to overthink and work yourself to a frazzle especially as Mercury is aspecting your ascendant via trine making it manifest in your personality.

Continued in another post

Mercury is further troubled by a dominating square from Saturn. This makes your thinking more inclined to the dark or dour introducing such features as structure, patience, painstackinness, severity and a desire to undertake deep topics. Negatively might incline you depressive episodes.
This may be further indicated by Mercury's placement in the ninth which inclines one to philosophy, theology, and law - all serious subjects that require some manner of study and contemplation.

The intellectual bent that this configuration may be one contributing factor as to why it may be hard for you to easily fall into relationships as one is more likely to analyse what neednt be analysed.

Another possibility I see is that you have a wonderfully dignified Cancer moon in the fourth which shows a loving home. The problem with this is that this idyllic situation at home made you ill equipped for the world out there which was more cutthroat( Mars in the tenth, diurnal and exalted). This Mars is actually in all honesty you (1st house ruler) so this attitude shouldn't be hard for you to tap but perhaps because of how you were brought up you find yourself "softening" yourself so that you don't dissappoint your Mom (Dignified Moon in the fourth). This may even impede your romantic options because you wete taught to be kinder when your natural approach is more self-assertive causing vacillation and hence hesitation.

Two possible! reasons why it may be difficult to effortlessly fall into relationships. What has your relatiknahip history been like thus far in your life? Single forever wouldn't apply to you because of the woman you mentioned.

megabiscoito

Waybread: You are right. I am still living with my parents. :sad:

And you are right. I also have low self-esteem and as you said often I think I am not quite good enough.

I live by the sea. I like it. I like living by the sea. I also love swimming.

Now I am working as a Occupational Physician. I find it a very routinary job and with no satisfaction for myself.

I think if I would be rather better in a creative field like Marketing or Design, or a solving problem job like Consultant?

Conspiracy theorist:
You are right. I am a thinker.

I didn't understand: "This may even impede your romantic options because you wete taught to be kinder when your natural approach is more self-assertive causing vacillation and hence hesitation."

In my lifetime I only had one relationship with a girl for 2 years.

Do you think it will be difficult to find love again?

conspiracy theorist

You ever heard of mothers sabotaging their children's lives due to "over loving"(smothering)? Where the child is treated so tenderly and babied well past the stage when its appropriate? This would put the child in a detrimental position because usually the child wasn't taught how to be independent and help themselves as well as set them up for dissappointment because nothing in the world may measure up to the love and nurturing they got growing up.

This disparity is shown in your chart (By my estimation) through the Moon in Cancer opposed to the Mars, located in Capricorn which is ruled by Mars and Saturn - the least friendly guess of the bunch. Strongly angular placement on the MC/IC makes it a noticeable theme of your life.

Venus comes to the fore next year as the time lord as the second house will be in focus. This shows activity relating to jobs and personal resources (2nd house ruler) as well as possible relationship opportunities (7th house ruler). This thread is probably in reaction for where your mind will be for the upcoming year.

waybread

Dr. MegaB, I don't know that changing careers is going to help much: you worked hard for your medical practice-- and think of all the people you could help and have helped with it. Mars rules physicians (anciently surgeons) and with Mars conjunct your 10th house cusp of career, I think your career direction is well placed. But clearly it is time to make a big break with your present circumstances.

Your sun-Neptune are in the 9th house, which rules overseas travel, higher education, and developing a life-philosophy. Could you not work, on a temporary basis until you can see how it goes, with a non-government charitable organization like Médecins Sans Frontières? (Doctors Without Borders) Would you be qualified to teach your specialty in a developing country that could truly use your experience? Or if the sea does have a special place in your heart, could you become a ship's doctor? (Maybe for a cruise line?)

I don't see why you cannot have a loving relationship in your life, but I would recommend you move out of your parents' home first. I mean no disrespect to your parents, but at your age, it will be hard to attract a woman if it appears that your mother is her primary competitor for your time and affection. With your Venus trine moon, I think you actually like women, which is a real asset. Believe it or not, some heterosexual men actually don't like women as friends and companions all that much.

The planet Venus rules your 7th house of marriage and other long-term relationships, and it is in your 7th house. She is in the intense sign of Scorpio. Your Venus is also conjunct Uranus, which suggests to me that unless you find a woman who seems a little out-of-character for you (possibly a scientist,) that your relationships may begin and end suddenly. (Uranus rules both sudden change and science generally.)

Good times to begin a relationship are when transiting Venus or Jupiter moves into your 7th house. You can find out when this will be by consulting an ephemeris, which is a time-table for planets by date in signs and degrees. There is a good one for free at www.astro.com but you may have to log in as a member to access it.