Will I be able to breakup before 2021 ends

ScorpAsc5

I asked https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137076
in January. If the question is repeated, please remove the thread.

I want to breakup, in a sense that it's a completely destroyed and abandoned relationship.

Will I be able to breakup before end of 2021 ?

I am physically, mentally not ready for it but I have to do it. I do not think he has feelings for me(he is in my 5th house, separating combustion from sun)

I have not been able to do it yet as I am afraid he will be extremely hurt.

Venus in Aries - Mars in Gem - Ve * Mars - shows yes ?

Does Moon in Scorpio in 1st shows that I am selfishly thinking about myself?

It's a bumpy road between him and I, I think he wants to have a better life with someone else soon.

Thanks!

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello, dear SA5,

This chart is favorable. He/Venus applies to sextile you/Mars. He is weak and depleted by essential dignity and combustion with the Sun, but he/Venus separates from Sun and so will gain strength in time.

You as Mars still care for his and his feelings, since Venus is in the sign that you/Mars rule. He, on the other hand, is more neutral or ambivalent by reception, and this is perhaps what you see or feel from him that makes you think he might be happier with someone else.

Moon in Scorpio rising reflects how badly this matter makes you feel and how difficult the question is for you. It is not about your being selfish.

Moon, signifying also the unfolding of the question, applies to square benefic Jupiter. So there is a lot perhaps pent up or unpredictable energy surrounding the matter, but it does meet benefic Jup whose expansiveness creates space for you to move around and reposition yourself in life. Based on reception between you, he may be less hurt than you imagine when you decide to take action; perhaps relieved, as also you may be?

There is favorable energy for you to proceed when you feel ready. I hope you will take good care of yourself; I know you will proceed wisely and with kindness.

I am wishing you the best in this difficult time.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Thank you Ilene, you always provide me best wishes.

I am going through a really awful time, yes. Nothing is working positively, especially with career or job.

If there's a reception between two significators, it means yes. In this question, if there was no reception would it mean no or yes to my question?

I am frightened to have this conversation with him, he does not like to stay away for more than few hours. We are always connected and we stay in touch for almost whole day. If I asked for a breakup, it's possible he would ask to be a friend but I would want to completely burn the bridge.

We both need to move on. Now sextile in 4 units should be 4 months ? I do not know how to gather courage to break his heart. Our synastry and composite is really good but fate isn't that favorable.

I did not understand the Moon Square Jupiter part, do you mind describing it again? Jupiter rules 2nd and 5th house in my horary chart.

Thank you!