Will i receive appreciation from my employers during my tenure in my new company?

sid

Hi,

I have joined a new company this week and the job seems to be challenging in nature. So i would like to know if i will be able to perform well in this new job. "Will i get appreciated by my employers during my tenure in this new company?". Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_s_hp.64756.7182.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_s_hp.64756.7182.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 11

Sunrise

Hi,

I have joined a new company this week and the job seems to be challenging in nature. So i would like to know if i will be able to perform well in this new job. "Will i get appreciated by my employers during my tenure in this new company?". Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

dear hello!
Glad your new change and I hope everything goes well in your new job.
let's see what they have to say the stars::wink:
Ascendant in :taurus: fixed sign that shows us that you love and wants stability and security.

:moon: (your second significator - exallation in :taurus: on your first house), shows upside down in your emotional phase and shows us that recently spent some intense debate ???? The emotional or came into confrontation (3rd).
Moon there is in :saturn: tripllicity (your new job).

you are :venus: in the house of your Joy (5th) seem to like and enjoy the area but seems not to have the power to ackt or to do things in this phase (fall of Venus) - you can not even yields.

your ruler here is Mercury (also the ruler of Moon), is strong in the last degrees, will soon turn retrograde. This shows us that things will not go as you think, or at least there will be some blockage. Mercury here is the fall of Venus and the detriment of Jupiter.
Mercury is the natural signifiers of communication and is your ruler and the Moon is the lady of your 3rd house=communication. I think in your new job the main problem will be the communication or ideas and there will be no agreement or good cooperation between you.
Moon if you see squares Neptune showing your frustration in general will get.

On the other Saturn - if you see - is the inability of :jupiter: - maybe some things are not on your side or not heard your opinion.
Mars and Saturn is in the area of ​​your collaboration showing us many problems in this area.
generally see several difficulties ....
but i think you will finally get manage all these...:happy:
hope the best