Moon conj varying axises?

Lkb273

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can shed light on my questions, so I may get a deeper understanding.

1. A's Moon conj B's Ascendant
2. B's Moon conj A's Midheaven
3. B's NN conj A's Moon

Are these powerful indicators in synastry? I read that the moon on the ascendant indicates a strong tie, and I read that this tie is similar in nature with the moon conj midheaven, but it is "heavier?" I'm not sure how to interpret that. Also, I found little on the NN conj moon aspect.

Anyone have good insights??

Thanks,

s_sag.18.gif

Tamara

hello! in my case, his moon conjuncts my ASC and also my moon/pluto conjunction there, so maybe it intensifies this aspect as there is really powerful emotional connection. i`ve read that moon/asc conj is binding aspect in sinastry and that moon person emtionally reacts on asc person. we have almost telepathic connection and a lot of nurturing moments too.....

Re: Moon conj various axises?

They are good aspects to have in synastry BUT if the rest of the chart is challenged by square and oppositions it still could be troublesome. For a proper evaluation you need to post both natals prefer with progressions and transits and composite chart.

Lkb273

Hi,

Thanks for the responses. Tamara- I appreciate your sharing your personal experience.

astrologer50- thanks for your help, and I agree, other aspects definitely effect the bond. I've attached some charts for reference, as per your suggestion. I saw some other aspects that peaked my interest: my sun conj his vertex, the aspects of our Jupiters, my Venus in his 5th house?

I just met this guy, and we had our first date last Thursday actually. Its funny, I've only met Libra sun signs this year (and they were all Virgo rising). I couldn't deal. When this guy said he's a Libra, I was like "Oh no!" (in my head), but he was not like the Virgo rising guys. I pegged him as a Cancer rising, because he was so laid back and sweet. I have a Cancer moon, too so I thought something good had to be here. I got his birth info (and he was actually interested in my take on astrology). Low and behold, a Cancer rising! I think there are some great aspects signifying a strong connection here. We got along like peas in a pod- already scheduled a 2nd date!

I want to take it slow, don't want to blow this one...it seems like its a good one!

Thanks for your interpretations!

Attachments

• TC LB Synastry.gif
    TC LB Synastry.gif
    35.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Tc Lb Composite.gif
    Tc Lb Composite.gif
    58.8 KB · Views: 15
  • His Natal & Transits Tc.gif
    His Natal & Transits Tc.gif
    56.8 KB · Views: 14
  • My Natal transits and prog LKb.gif
    My Natal transits and prog LKb.gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 14

kirlie

Hi,

1. A's Moon conj B's Ascendant
2. B's Moon conj A's Midheaven

s_sag.18.gif

I have my libra moon conjunct my current love's libra asc and her sag moon is conjunct my sag dsc. I can tell you from personal experience that in our case this is a powerful and emotional connection. We also have quite a few other moon connections, so it might be amplified in our case (including sextile moons which it looks like you also have). The way it seems to play out is that we are very emotionally "in-tune" with each other. And while most of the time this is a plus, it isn't always good, lol. For the most part it seems like I'm the one who sets the mood for the relationship. I (moon/dsc) seem to project that mood onto my gf (asc/moon). She seems to instantly adopt the same mood even if I haven't said anything to her! She can somehow sense my emotional state and absorbs it. This means that I need to be careful to not project my bad mood onto her and spoil her otherwise good mood. I would think that this would be something that you would need to look out for also since it's the moody, Cancer moon that is conjunct a Cancer ASC. I have also noticed that in my relationship, these moon/axis placements give us a sense of feeling at home with each other. And this is a very nurturing aspect. I would think this would be especially true for you two since Cancer is ruled by the moon and seeks that "at home/secure feeling". The Taurus Moon person will probably feel nurtured and supported in their career and public image. The north node added to that might give the node person a feeling of destany or a "meant to be" type feeling.

Last edited:
Only slight problematic area could be both moons are hard aspects to each other's pluto. Your pluto is conj his mercury, he may possibly at times feel manipulated or subversive controlling tendencies.

Your mars conj his IC/sun - excellent
Your Juno conj his Mars - excellent
Your sun conj his vertex - excellent

His chiron conj your N Node - so some kind of learning lesson for your (your node) and some kind of healing (hopefully) for him

It's one of the best synastries I've seen in a while

You could have the best synastry in the world, but unless you have good communications, are honest with each other about your needs, wishes and desires and 'both' of you want the same things...........then nothing will happen. It cannot make anyone change, or love you more. Some challenging squares, oppositions in synastry can be healthy, and may require one or both of you to grow in some way. Astrological natal charts cannot explain environmental factors, financial handicaps/ restraints and what position you hold in society, neither can it tell you if you are of ‘Royalty’ or beggar.

I am of the belief that people come in and out of our lives for a reason, either we have to teach them something or we have to learn something from them. There is Always an exchange, good or bad.

Good luck with your journey