Health issues

Sanaqua

Okay, I'm posting the horary chart here about my own health, on encouragement by a friend here :)
the question is "when will my health be good and i will put on weight?"
I have been underweight from about 6 years or so. Earlier, i had stomach problems and i got treatment for dyspepsia and loss of appetite. My weight gradually reduced to the extent of making me underweight. I havent been a fat or rolly polly person in my life. Naturally i have slim built but the built which looks fine. But since around April or probably most significantly December 2003 i have gradually lost weight. I have taken countless stomach medicines, weight gainers (the supplements to food) and diet plans to gain weight. Earlier it was stuck on one point for some 3 years past from now, but now again i'm loosing it.
In past two weeks, i have suddenly lost around 16 pounds and so the doctor recommend me to run a Thyroid functioning test and my Hb level test. The tests are showing me Hypothyroidism and i am loosing weight.. This is wierd because in hypothyroidism, a person GAINS weight. I'm having the inverse. This is the first time, any such medical problem has come up in my medical tests. Otherwise, all my previous reports show me in a very good health. My stomach is working well now but still, i dont gain weight. So my question is when i will be in a good health and my weight will be increased??

Now, the rules of the forum. I have no experience of reading a horary question regarding health, not even a single time. Here is my try on it.

I'm signified here with Pisces which makes Jupiter as my ruler which is in first and in its own sign. (water signs are good for gaining weight, is it?). My 6th ruler is Sun (Leo) which is in Taurus conjunct Mercury on the same degree, in my 2nd house. Mercury is lean body or thin body (i think!) or sickness? as it naturally rules 6th house. Mercury in this chart rules my 4th and 7th house. So, i should take it that some issues related to these houses are bugging me? No there aren't any. 6th house has Mars in Leo too which i really dont know representing what here. Mars rules here in this chart, the 9th house and 2nd house. I dont have any psychological issues (if you take 9th in terms of higher mind) but yes, due to the wierd thing of being hypothyroidism and LOOSING weight is not giving me a good feeling. I have been feeling very depressed from some days but that i take as a symptom of improper functioning of thyroid gland. But i'm now disappointed and fed up of this weight problem with me.

If i take Sun in taurus, i think it is a good sign of gaining weight, also Jupiter in Pisces! (my teacher of astrology told me that it could mean 'big personality' not in the terms of physical ofcourse but i think in context of my present question, it could mean gaining weight or a good health).

Moon my co-significator is via combusta, i dont know if that makes this chart invalid. I have natally Moon on the same 13 degree but in Cancer.

So, this is my take on this chart, as i had told earlier, i simply have no experience for health issues related charts but i learn from other topics in this forum.
I would be waiting for the response from you guys.

Peace!!
Sanaqua.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

dr. farr

Do you have your latest solar return chart? Or, failing that, your birth chart? In chronic conditions-certainly in (apparently) constitutional imbalances (such as assimilation disorders) I (personally) believe that SR or natal (which I would progress) are more reliable than horary (again, my personal opinion only)

Sanaqua

Hi Dr. Farr,

Yes. i do have my SR chart and natal chart too but i dont have looked them in context of my health issues for this year. I know only that Moon is in Gemini this year (in context of health) which translates that weight is probably difficult to gain. (??)
Anyways, i think this board is only for horary questions so should i post my chart here or in a separate topic in separate sub-forum??

dr. farr

If you wish you may PM a copy of your latest SR chart, which I'll report on to you by PM, if it is desired (or required by the moderators) to keep this thread entirely focused upon analysis of the posted horary; or you could post the SR under the Medical Astrology section, and I'll post my comments on it there. Either way!

dr. farr

Thanks for the kind words, and the blessing! I return these and say, God bless you and all the other AW members who freely give of their time and talent in trying to help the many people who post their questions and problems here on this fine Forum.