How did I do on this chart?

LovelyMissAries

Question: Will he tell me how he feels?

L1 / L7

L1 Mercury is in detriment and retrograde in Pisces.

L7 Jupiter is in fall in Capricorn.

Mercury and Jupiter apply in a sextile.

Moon is in Libra 2H (turned 8H), albeit via combusta, but trining Sun in fall in the 6H or turned 12.

Jupiter is trining the ASC.

Something else I thought pertinent but may not be is our L3 rulers squaring, and his, Venus, again being in FALL in Aries. So his manliness, communication, and overall self doesn't seem to be doing too hot. Our L3 rulers squaring and such in addition to his L3 ruler being in its turned 12H make me wonder if I said something he found frustrating but kept to himself.

Moon receiving his L3 ruler - I want this conversation to happen and may initiate it (I can't see myself doing that but for the sake of the chart -)

If a conversation were to happen I think it may be airing out some unknown grievances and perhaps concluding we should just be friends? Jupiter in Capricorn is stressed or finds this "romance" (L5) difficult, doesn't like it. Neither does Mercury, although Mercury is trying harder to understand, but it's draining.

Also, seems fitting that Jupiter is in the sign of "work" and I am in the sign which traditionally rules the house of "coworkers." It's the same guy I've made the other two charts about.

http://imgur.com/a/LCqh5Oy

Last edited:

sworm09

Question: Will he tell me how he feels?

L1 / L7

L1 Mercury is in detriment and retrograde in Pisces.

L7 Jupiter is in fall in Capricorn.

Mercury and Jupiter apply in a sextile.

Moon is in Libra 2H (turned 8H), albeit via combusta, but trining Sun in fall in the 6H or turned 12.

Jupiter is trining the ASC.

Something else I thought pertinent but may not be is our L3 rulers squaring, and his, Venus, again being in FALL in Aries. So his manliness, communication, and overall self doesn't seem to be doing too hot. Our L3 rulers squaring and such in addition to his L3 ruler being in its turned 12H make me wonder if I said something he found frustrating but kept to himself.

Moon receiving his L3 ruler - I want this conversation to happen and may initiate it (I can't see myself doing that but for the sake of the chart -)

If a conversation were to happen I think it may be airing out some unknown grievances and perhaps concluding we should just be friends? Jupiter in Capricorn is stressed or finds this "romance" (L5) difficult, doesn't like it. Neither does Mercury, although Mercury is trying harder to understand, but it's draining.

Also, seems fitting that Jupiter is in the sign of "work" and I am in the sign which traditionally rules the house of "coworkers." It's the same guy I've made the other two charts about.

http://imgur.com/a/LCqh5Oy

So I'd agree with you and was actually about to type up a response saying basically the same thing as you did, but I stopped and noticed something.

Mercury goes retrograde before he sextiles Jupiter. This is revoking.

So this suggests that you are indeed the one who WOULD initiate the exchange, but for whatever reason it seems you'll go back on it before you actually carry it through. This might be for the better as neither Mercury nor Jupiter is in the condition for a happy, beneficial exchange.

The Moon does apply to Jupiter, but the Moon is in Libra and can't see the Ascendant. I'm more inclined to take Mercury as your significator because of that. Mercury in Pisces could be very descriptive of your mindset right now, being a Double-Bodied sign of course. Going back and forth over whether you should do it or not. Mercury's application and placement in Jupiter's house suggests that you're heading very strongly in the direction of reaching out to him, but Mercury's retrograde suggests that you'll stop at the last moment and go back on your decision to do so.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I am going to say it is unlikely he will tell you how he feels. He/Jup does like you, since you/Merc are in the sign of his dignity. You are way more into him, with Merc sitting squrely on the desc, the powerful cusp of his house.
But at pointed out already, you are both weak by essential dignity, he by fall. The ruler of his 3rd house of communication is also in its detriment. And your primary significators do not perfect a sextile before you/Merc change direction.

Moon does meet him/Jup, but unhappily by reception and by square.

I'm just not seeing a lot of energy supporting his coming forward to tell you how he feels. [Another reason this chart may be so uncooperative is that I am pretty sure the answer to this question here is likely answered by the question and chart you posed just a few days ago about him. You may be asking too many questions about him in too short at time period...?]

LovelyMissAries

I am going to say it is unlikely he will tell you how he feels. He/Jup does like you, since you/Merc are in the sign of his dignity. You are way more into him, with Merc sitting squrely on the desc, the powerful cusp of his house.
But at pointed out already, you are both weak by essential dignity, he by fall. The ruler of his 3rd house of communication is also in its detriment. And your primary significators do not perfect a sextile before you/Merc change direction.

Moon does meet him/Jup, but unhappily by reception and by square.

I'm just not seeing a lot of energy supporting his coming forward to tell you how he feels. [Another reason this chart may be so uncooperative is that I am pretty sure the answer to this question here is likely answered by the question and chart you posed just a few days ago about him. You may be asking too many questions about him in too short at time period...?]

I feel I'm way more into him too :annoyed: Also, this is about a coworker I have a crush on and not the one you answered a few days ago about the friend. Regardless - asking questions about him and perseverating? Yes, indeed. I've been away at training for our job the past two weeks and am so glad to get a mental break not being around him. No, I don't think he will either. I don't feel it from him. He feels guarded to me but in an airy way being that he's a Libra and all. Thank you for your efforts :smile:

LovelyMissAries

So I'd agree with you and was actually about to type up a response saying basically the same thing as you did, but I stopped and noticed something.

Mercury goes retrograde before he sextiles Jupiter. This is revoking.

So this suggests that you are indeed the one who WOULD initiate the exchange, but for whatever reason it seems you'll go back on it before you actually carry it through. This might be for the better as neither Mercury nor Jupiter is in the condition for a happy, beneficial exchange.

The Moon does apply to Jupiter, but the Moon is in Libra and can't see the Ascendant. I'm more inclined to take Mercury as your significator because of that. Mercury in Pisces could be very descriptive of your mindset right now, being a Double-Bodied sign of course. Going back and forth over whether you should do it or not. Mercury's application and placement in Jupiter's house suggests that you're heading very strongly in the direction of reaching out to him, but Mercury's retrograde suggests that you'll stop at the last moment and go back on your decision to do so.

Hey, thank you so much for your input! Interestingly when I asked this I was feeling confident in bringing it up. Now that a few days have passed I a) haven't thought about it, and it went on the far back burner due to other priorities, and b) feel differently about the whole thing and don't want to talk about feelings, or pursue anything. I try to be open minded but... I feel comfortable and want the man to initiate / build. He comes by my desk to talk every day and tease me, but as Ilene pointed out, I think I get more from that emotionally than he does. Whenever I've done charts on him this past month or so (I know, I know :bandit:) he's always Jupiter in Capricorn. He's about his work. The one good thing is my friend says he really focuses when I'm not there, but when I am he makes efforts to come talk throughout the day, but that's it.

ANYWAY! You're right, I'd initiate, and now I'm not going to.

LovelyMissAries

Another detail I wondered about... let's take Moon in Libra at 15 degrees (the sign of Gemini) in the 2nd house. It's trining Sun in Aquarius in the 6H, which is 5H from 2H. And me, Mercury, is also ruling the 10H ... again, 5H from the 6H.

A) with the first observation Moon in Libra in the 2nd house, it's like I'm wondering if I'm pretty enough. Moon = feminine body, Libra = Venus = beauty, in the degree of Gemini (Mercury doesn't take away necessarily but does symbolize miniature or small. Moon at 15 degrees in the 2nd house ... to make the body smaller. ALSO Mercury being a mental sign, it's driving me crazy. Or like Sworm pointed out - double bodied. Maybe he likes another girl at work that I don't know about or who's married. There's one who's thin and married. Libra = marriage.)

B) The other stuff about 2H and 10H both being 5H away from the 6H where his depreciating Sun in Aquarius is... I can't quite formulate how it connects and maybe it doesn't, but I want to say maybe working around multiple girls makes him feel more confident (Sun trine Moon in Libra.) OR would Sun in Aquarius in the degree of Aquarius point to it drives him crazy or makes him feel out of place?

C) What about Jupiter trine the ASC? Even though me being in his dignity points to him liking me some, does Jupiter trining the ASC not point to him liking me more than that?

... If you can't tell, I had a lot of caffeine :surprised::wink:

IleneK

Premium Member
Another detail I wondered about... let's take Moon in Libra at 15 degrees (the sign of Gemini) in the 2nd house. It's trining Sun in Aquarius in the 6H, which is 5H from 2H. And me, Mercury, is also ruling the 10H ... again, 5H from the 6H.

A) with the first observation Moon in Libra in the 2nd house, it's like I'm wondering if I'm pretty enough. Moon = feminine body, Libra = Venus = beauty, in the degree of Gemini (Mercury doesn't take away necessarily but does symbolize miniature or small. Moon at 15 degrees in the 2nd house ... to make the body smaller. ALSO Mercury being a mental sign, it's driving me crazy. Or like Sworm pointed out - double bodied. Maybe he likes another girl at work that I don't know about or who's married. There's one who's thin and married. Libra = marriage.)

B) The other stuff about 2H and 10H both being 5H away from the 6H where his depreciating Sun in Aquarius is... I can't quite formulate how it connects and maybe it doesn't, but I want to say maybe working around multiple girls makes him feel more confident (Sun trine Moon in Libra.) OR would Sun in Aquarius in the degree of Aquarius point to it drives him crazy or makes him feel out of place?

C) What about Jupiter trine the ASC? Even though me being in his dignity points to him liking me some, does Jupiter trining the ASC not point to him liking me more than that?

... If you can't tell, I had a lot of caffeine :surprised::wink:

I do love you, lovely, really. And you have to stop the above.
It will make you crazy and you won’t know anymore than when you determined the initial answer.

Last edited: