makeup as a career?

does it show me working in beauty related industries please? xx :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_mm.33279.134117.png
    astro_w2gw_mm.33279.134117.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 21

Hkk

Account Closed
Just adding with the sun mars and Jupiter in 6th house your a powerful force at work!! Go for it!

You wana be a makeup artist for the runway models or just general freelance Mua or something else?? Fashion maybe

UnluckyGirl

As Hkk said

Libra Mc ruled by Venus in Leo in a cardinal house, specifically the one it naturally rules.
Also Venus trine Pluto and opposite Neptune.
Neptune is the ruler of your Moon which is in your 2nd H the house of income.

Neptune indicates artistic talents in music, filming, gardening, whatever creative. Makeup is such a talent so it's indicated by Neptune and Venus imo. Neptune is the higher octave of Venus anyway.

Distortion, delusion, putting on a mask, etc are Neptunian themes. Make up can make you look like a completely different person, so it acts like a mask and it can change your facial features.

I've seen makeup artists who have no Libra/Taurus influence just Neptunian energy.

Pluto/Venus in a trine is helpful too. Hard aspects show extremes. I have Leo Venus in 2nd H square Pluto. Pisces Moon like you so Neptune rules my Moon and MC too. I love makeup with eyes being my favorite part. I'm doing it as a side job because I haven't done any makeup courses. I also like colourful eye makeup but when I go out I go bare face or minimal makeup.

Since you have Uranian influence you could do it online too (youtube/blog).

Fashion/theatre are more of a Libra/Leo thing.

Hkk

Account Closed
I agree with UG

Makeup artist due to libra mc and the Leo influence on the runways ie fashion

Interesting take on Neptune 👍 and Uranus 👍