Missing wallet, found anytime soon?

Osamenor

Staff member
I lost my wallet, with all my ID and cash and cards and everything in it, on a train this last weekend. I've filed a lost property report with the rail system (it's a heavily used local commuter rail), and now all I can do is wait. My question: will it be found soon? By that, what I really mean is soon enough that it wouldn't make sense to go replace everything.

For safety's sake, I've had my credit and debit cards canceled and reissued. Even if the wallet turns up tomorrow, that's only a minor hassle, and worth it. But if I have to replace my driver's license, that will be a major time consumer, and the sooner I get started, the better. The DMV in my state is such a mess right now, it could take weeks to get a new license.

If I'm going to get my wallet back within the next few days to a week or so, it's not worth the hassle to try and get a new driver's license. If that's not going to happen, it is worth the hassle, and I'd better start sooner rather than later. Which is why I've turned to the dark side :bandit: (I mean horary). :tongue:

Looks like I'm Mars and wallet is Jupiter. My significator is retrograde... meaning perhaps that there's nothing more I can do? Jupiter is in the first house, my domicile. I know my wallet isn't in my home. I had it when I got on the train--had to, to get through the fare gate--and didn't have it when I got off. I had it zipped up inside my backpack for most of the trip, but I opened the backpack to take something out on the last leg of the trip. That's probably when my wallet fell out. How I missed that, I don't know, but I apparently did.

Does the early degree ascendant mean it's too soon to ask this question? Or too soon to get a valid answer? I'm not entirely clear on that.

No aspect between Mars and Jupiter, but does that mean anything for this kind of chart?

Horary readers, what details am I missing?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horary_will_i_get_my_wallet_back_soon.1861.30296.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary_will_i_get_my_wallet_back_soon.1861.30296.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 41

Osamenor

Staff member
Looking at what Deborah Houlding says about lost item horary on Skyscript:

Under "arguments for recovery":

"Application of the moon to the ascendant or its ruler": No application to the ascendant. Moon is separating from trine to Mars, not applying.

"Application from the moon or 2nd ruler to 2nd house or its ruler, or to a planet in the 2nd, or to Fortuna": I forgot to include Part of Fortune in this chart, so don't know about that one. None of the others apply.

"Application from the moon to its own dispositor": Yes. Moon applies sextile to Mercury, and since Mercury is retrograde, the sextile perfects faster.

"Sun and moon aspecting each other...." Moon applies sextile to Sun.

"Moon, 2nd ruler, asc ruler, or a fortune placed in the ascendant, 2nd house, or fourth house": Jupiter, 2nd house ruler, is in the first house. Is that what she means by "in the ascendant"?

"Moon or 2nd ruler angular": Yes. Jupiter in 1st.

As for her arguments against recovery, the only one that seems to be in this chart is the moon in the eighth. However, it doesn't aspect a malefic or the ruler of the seventh (Houlding says moon in the eighth aspected by ruler of the seventh indicates the item has been stolen, by someone who's already sold it or profited from it).

Sunrise

I lost my wallet, with all my ID and cash and cards and everything in it, on a train this last weekend. I've filed a lost property report with the rail system (it's a heavily used local commuter rail), and now all I can do is wait. My question: will it be found soon? By that, what I really mean is soon enough that it wouldn't make sense to go replace everything.

The DMV in my state is such a mess right now, it could take weeks to get a new license.

If I'm going to get my wallet back within the next few days to a week or so, it's not worth the hassle to try and get a new driver's license. If that's not going to happen, it is worth the hassle, and I'd better start sooner rather than later. Which is why I've turned to the dark side :bandit: (I mean horary). :tongue:

Looks like I'm Mars and wallet is Jupiter. My significator is retrograde... meaning perhaps that there's nothing more I can do? Jupiter is in the first house, my domicile. I know my wallet isn't in my home. I had it when I got on the train--had to, to get through the fare gate--and didn't have it when I got off. I had it zipped up inside my backpack for most of the trip, but I opened the backpack to take something out on the last leg of the trip. That's probably when my wallet fell out. How I missed that, I don't know, but I apparently did.

Does the early degree ascendant mean it's too soon to ask this question? Or too soon to get a valid answer? I'm not entirely clear on that.

No aspect between Mars and Jupiter, but does that mean anything for this kind of chart?

Horary readers, what details am I missing?

on a train this last weekend
the chart is valid.
the early degrees tell us about the event that has emerged and is too recent.

Looks like I'm Mars and wallet is Jupiter. My significator is retrograde... meaning perhaps that there's nothing more I can do?

Mars in the 3rd house shows us what you are focusing on in this case. That is, you communicate and write about your lost documents. Peregrine Mars here shows us that you are really unable to do anything but only the above. Mars, as it is retrograde, will eventually come to its exaltation. That tells us positive developments for you.

dear Osamenor
you will find your wallet I think soon.
We see that Jupiter (the wallet with your polite papers) is in the 1st house. This in itself tells us that it comes to you is in your possession.

The other positive sign that tells us that you will soon find it is The Moon. The Moon is in the sign of Gemini (communication, a mutable sign showing rapid changes and soon news (Gemini) will make aspect to the sun, then to this Mercury (natural signifiers documents, papers, passport etc.) In 4-5 degrees.
Jupiter (Lost) collecting the light of Mercury and Sun.

Sun may be someone from the beginning someone from the police do not know exactly, but he is the ruler of the 10th (showing the principles) after you tell us you lost it on a journey and you mentioned it to the authorities.
Mercury is the natal planet of papers, documents, id ect. It is retro and go to find Sun.

Also in your 3rd house (communication, documents, papers, messages) you have retro Saturn and Mars.
Saturn is the ruler of your 3th house (papers, documets), His antiscion is in the 2th house (your possession) and the Moon will meet the antiscion of Saturn.

You will find them soon.
good luck and hope the best

Osamenor

Staff member
dear Osamenor
you will find your wallet I think soon.
We see that Jupiter (the wallet with your polite papers) is in the 1st house. This in itself tells us that it comes to you is in your possession.

The other positive sign that tells us that you will soon find it is The Moon. The Moon is in the sign of Gemini (communication, a mutable sign showing rapid changes and soon news (Gemini) will make aspect to the sun, then to this Mercury (natural signifiers documents, papers, passport etc.) In 4-5 degrees.
Jupiter (Lost) collecting the light of Mercury and Sun.
This proved accurate, amazingly fast. I have my wallet back now. With everything still in it except the cash.

The surprise is how I got it back. Based on this...

Sun may be someone from the beginning someone from the police do not know exactly, but he is the ruler of the 10th (showing the principles) after you tell us you lost it on a journey and you mentioned it to the authorities.
Mercury is the natal planet of papers, documents, id ect. It is retro and go to find Sun.
... and my reading of the horary, I thought what would probably happen is that I would get a message from the rail system's lost and found department that they had my wallet. Tenth house, sun, Mercury, authority: I took that to mean it was found by someone official or someone who was doing their job. I also looked on Skyscript and saw that the house and sign placements of the missing item's significators indicate which direction it's in. The indicators overwhelmingly suggested east, and a little north. The train I was riding was going east-northeast, and its final destination was pretty straight northeast of where I live. My reasoning was that the train probably got checked by station employees at its final stop (the trains typically are), and my wallet must've been found then. So, it would be northeast of home.

But here's what actually happened:

A man came to my house with my wallet and said he found it in the train station. True to your prediction, all my ID and cards were there. I had about $15-$20 cash in the wallet when I lost it, and that was gone--predictably. But nothing else seemed to have been touched. I wasn't home when the man came, so I didn't see him or get any details from him. My dad, who lives in the same house, was there and texted me as soon as it happened, but all he said about the guy was that he was a "nice young man." It wasn't anyone we know, and wasn't anyone connected with the authorities.

I'm curious about the timing. What factors in the horary, if any would suggest that I would get my wallet back within a day of casting the chart?

When my wallet was returned, Venus had just changed signs. But Venus didn't seem to be involved with the horary significators. Anything significant in Venus that I missed?