Should I Relocate To Belgium?

thechariot

Hi All,

I casted a new horary chart about question in title. 3 years ago I got together with a belgian girl. We are experiencing a long distance relationship and we see each other 4 times per year: november and april when I go to visit her in Belgium or wherever we can stay togeher and july and august when she comes to Italy to visit me.

I wonder if I should reach her in belgium or whether she should reach me here in Italy. She cannot speak Italian and I am trying to teach it to her in order to not make her feeling frustrated while she is here. At the same time I am trying to study Flemish/Dutch language to not feel frustration while in Belgium as well.

My mother already see her last year on July and last week but seems would not be happy in case I leave Italy and going to Belgium because she thinks once I leave Italy I would neglect her because she knows I am the only as family member who cares about her. Relatives being closer to her don't care anything about her.

In attachment you can see all details about this horary chart to be answered to as pdf. Is there showing also timing for relocation?

Thanks and regards,
thechariot

Attachments

• HORARY_BELGIUMRELOCATION_20180721_0003.pdf
    154.5 KB · Views: 87

thechariot

I read moderator reply just right now. This post should be moved to horary section.

Thanks and regards,
thechariot

Hi All,

I casted a new horary chart about question in title. 3 years ago I got together with a belgian girl. We are experiencing a long distance relationship and we see each other 4 times per year: november and april when I go to visit her in Belgium or wherever we can stay togeher and july and august when she comes to Italy to visit me.

I wonder if I should reach her in belgium or whether she should reach me here in Italy. She cannot speak Italian and I am trying to teach it to her in order to not make her feeling frustrated while she is here. At the same time I am trying to study Flemish/Dutch language to not feel frustration while in Belgium as well.

My mother already see her last year on July and last week but seems would not be happy in case I leave Italy and going to Belgium because she thinks once I leave Italy I would neglect her because she knows I am the only as family member who cares about her. Relatives being closer to her don't care anything about her.

In attachment you can see all details about this horary chart to be answered to as pdf. Is there showing also timing for relocation?

Thanks and regards,
thechariot

rafaella

I do think there is relocation for you. Moon applies to Mercury, square. Moon in fall. Mercury here is slow about to go rx. Saturn in the 1st.

So all this means, relocation with some difficulty, burdensome. Moon in fall suggests, emotionally you might be troubled. In day charts, Venus rules the mothers, and in this chart Venus is 10th lord as well, mother. So I'd take Venus to be your mum, being in 9th and in fall. Yes she will be unhappy. Interesting how Venus entered her fall 12 degrees ago - symbolically 12 months ago, about the time your mother met your girlfriend! Venus applies to Jupiter, your significator, with mutual negative reception. I guess this is you both discussing this move and burdens you both feel.

I think the move will come in 2 years time or so. Moon/Mer apply in 2 degree, it could be 'months' but with all the difficult aspects and placements, it makes me think there is delay.

Maybe take your mum with you once you are settled with job/accommodation etc?

thechariot

Hi Rafaella,

I'm so sorry for replying late but I was very busy recently. My mother wouldn't relocate with me as she wouldn't like new destination. Anyway I got an opportunity in the last days but not really in Belgium.

For this evolution I'm going to post another chart in horary section and I would appreciate if you would have a look to the new casted chart.

Bet Regards,
TheChariot

I do think there is relocation for you. Moon applies to Mercury, square. Moon in fall. Mercury here is slow about to go rx. Saturn in the 1st.

So all this means, relocation with some difficulty, burdensome. Moon in fall suggests, emotionally you might be troubled. In day charts, Venus rules the mothers, and in this chart Venus is 10th lord as well, mother. So I'd take Venus to be your mum, being in 9th and in fall. Yes she will be unhappy. Interesting how Venus entered her fall 12 degrees ago - symbolically 12 months ago, about the time your mother met your girlfriend! Venus applies to Jupiter, your significator, with mutual negative reception. I guess this is you both discussing this move and burdens you both feel.

I think the move will come in 2 years time or so. Moon/Mer apply in 2 degree, it could be 'months' but with all the difficult aspects and placements, it makes me think there is delay.

Maybe take your mum with you once you are settled with job/accommodation etc?