Will I ever marry?

HeartTree

Hi! I know this seems stupid question to some but it came from depth of my heart. I'm 33 years old and never been in serious relationship. I have notice within past year that I'm longing a family of my own. But as my background is so difficult it is hard for me form a relationship of any kind to men. Still I'm loving tender person. I'm just wishing to have some hope. But if there is none just tell me that too :) I wil appreciate any help.

Attachments

• IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

tikana

Hi! I know this seems stupid question to some but it came from depth of my heart. I'm 33 years old and never been in serious relationship. I have notice within past year that I'm longing a family of my own. But as my background is so difficult it is hard for me form a relationship of any kind to men. Still I'm loving tender person. I'm just wishing to have some hope. But if there is none just tell me that too :) I wil appreciate any help.

Umm hej

So I m not seeing a marriage as of yet cause ever in a question is tricky.
We could bid on Mars Venus square Saturn as collection of light but it's too weak.
I'd say not within 2 years
Good thing is asce is cardinal so it's not perm no

Kippis
TIK

HeartTree

Thank you Tikana.. yeah I agree "ever" is long time period :biggrin:

I thought Jupiter at the house of self was good omen thou, also squaring sun at the fourth house and Uranus at the seventh. I know that Uranus in there isn't particularly good thing..but maybe things just could be sudden :)

Good to know it isn't permanently no.
Kippis to you!