where is the love of my life?

sonia1983

is he abroad and he will love me forever truely?

Attachments

• khiiiiiiiiii.gif
    khiiiiiiiiii.gif
    52.1 KB · Views: 68

virgo18

is he abroad and he will love me forever truely?

Dear sonia1983

That type of questions cannot be responded because its only curiosity.

The moon is not making any significative aspects. So it can't be responded by that reason also.

BobZemco

is he abroad

The interesting thing about this is if you take the Absent Person that would be Saturn in the 9th Sign, so it would seem so.

If you adopt the 1st/7th House position, Sun in 6th House would indicate regional.

Cadent Houses are travel and the 9th is the House of Travel. 9th would be outside your region (that is not in Southwest Asia). 6th would be in the area, say Afghanistan, India, Iran (border countries).

3rd would be distant but in your country. You're in Karachi so let's say Faisalbad, Peshawar maybe Gilgit, or maybe west to Nok Kuni or Jawani.

The 12th would be very distant, like Africa, Europe, or the Americas.

and he will love me forever truely?

That would be a separate question well beyond the scope of the first question.

sonia1983

HYE FRIEND

Thankyou for your attempt.perhaps,my question was not clear to be answered by horary astrology.

My natal chart says i will marry in a foreign country with a foreigner whose origin is from my own country.i am still making efforts to find him since 4 years .l wish i find him this year

starlink

Hello Sonia 1983,

I just found an old Horary question of yours which I had printed out, but I cannot find it anymore in the Forum. Your question was: Serious query plz.
You asked if the father of your boyfriend would accept you if he would marry you. Dr. Farr said "yes" and I think my answer was "no". Do you remember this? What happened? Now that you are asking about a love in your life, I presume the marriage did not take place? Hope all is well with you though.

Starlink

Last edited: