Was my grandmother's death from an argument?

Irisiel

Forgive me if I mess this up: this is my first ever horary question.

This is not the first time if I've wondered about the real cause of my grandmother's death at age 46, but the event chart represents the exact time I decided to ask the question HERE.

My grandmother was healthy, a working registered nurse who also helped run a farm. A bipolar streak that can have a violent streak runs in this side of my family, but I don't know if it's from my grandmother's side or my grandfather's.

And it's entirely possible that neither one was violent at all. But my father seems to find it painful to talk about his mother.

Her obituary says she died at home after a short illness. My father says she developed a blood clot after falling down the stairs and a few days later she died of a stroke from it. Her death certificate confirms the blood clot and complications.

But did my grandmother fall down the stairs during an argument with her husband? Or maybe even my father, who used to be violent?

Thank you very much. You can see it's a subject I will always wonder about. But I just can't ask my father! The problem here might just be my fantasy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-29-14-04-01_kindlephoto-342671811.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-29-14-04-01_kindlephoto-342671811.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Your fantasy could actually be misguiding you here. Neptune was tightly opposing the Asc (you) in the past (this is a past event).

Moon is in your grandma's 6th house of illness. Grandma is Jup via Pisces. Jup has been in its sign of fall for a while and its last aspect seems to have been with Saturn in the past, which actually stands for blockages and clots.

Her 8th house ruler, Venus, was last in aspect to the Sun, which is her 6th house ruler, which is disease/ailment again.

Irisiel

Your fantasy could actually be misguiding you here. Neptune was tightly opposing the Asc (you) in the past (this is a past event).

Thank you so much!

Still, her cause of death isn't in dispute; I just wondered about the cause of her fall.

But I may have to explore other reasons for my father's seeming-trauma surrounding this. I just feel sad for him; he's a typical guy, holds stuff in.

Thanks again.

aquarius7000

Thank you so much!

Still, her cause of death isn't in dispute; I just wondered about the cause of her fall.

But I may have to explore other reasons for my father's seeming-trauma surrounding this. I just feel sad for him; he's a typical guy, holds stuff in.

Thanks again.

I don't see how the two - her fall and her death are not connected. The one led to the other, so in essence we are reading the chart to determine why she fell, due to which she died.

Your question was: "Was my grandmother's death from an argument?"

The cause of her death was her fall. The cause of her fall- as mentioned in my post- seems to be her sickness (stroke through blood clots...). In essence, my reading says her death was not due to someone pushing her to her fall, but her own ailment.

Irisiel

Your question was: "Was my grandmother's death from an argument?"

The cause of her death was her fall. The cause of her fall- as mentioned in my post- seems to be her sickness (stroke through blood clots...). In essence, my reading says her death was not due to someone pushing her to her fall, but her own ailment.

Oh, I see now. That's a new possibility. But as I understood it, the blood clot developed AFTER she was injured in the fall, from bruises, then moved to her brain. So she was still healthy when she fell.

Thanks for your insights on the Houses! :)

aquarius7000

Oh, I see now. That's a new possibility. But as I understood it, the blood clot developed AFTER she was injured in the fall, from bruises, then moved to her brain. So she was still healthy when she fell.

Thanks for your insights on the Houses! :)

Mars is still a considerable distance from grandma's house (7th). Saturn though was in the past (past event) already in Cap where Jup (grandma) is. Saturn rules blockages and clots (thickening and coagulation of blood), as said. Mars rules falls. So, stroke due to clots, which cause blockages seems to precede the fall. I am reading it as fall happened due to the stroke, which happened due to the clots, and not vice versa.

Last edited: