Seeing 19 Everywhere.

Somna7H

Banned
Hi,
Since December 2019 I'm seeing 19 every where in different forms.
First I seen on Wall Ads when I was searching for house.
Then I got home immediately.
Then I started to saw 19 again and lost that home all of a sudden. And lots of money wasted.
Then a month after something happen to my weather app and still it showing 19C.
I tried to update the app but it always showing same 19C.
I have seen this 19 at many where including ads board on the road, while browsing web etc.These days worlds full of 19.
I lost my Job and sitting Duck in house and only getting humiliation from mom.
This 19 bringing me Misfortune ? :crying:
Note that I was born on 19th.

david starling

Hi,
Since December 2019 I'm seeing 19 every where in different forms.
First I seen on Wall Ads when I was searching for house.
Then I got home immediately.
Then I started to saw 19 again and lost that home all of a sudden. And lots of money wasted.
Then a month after something happen to my weather app and still it showing 19C.
I tried to update the app but it always showing same 19C.
I have seen this 19 at many where including ads board on the road, while browsing web etc.These days worlds full of 19.
I lost my Job and sitting Duck in house and only getting humiliation from mom.
This 19 bringing me Misfortune ? :crying:
Note that I was born on 19th.

Check your solar return Chart. Might be a problematic year because of that. Sounds like you're used to having better luck! Saturn is the planet of misfortune, so see if Saturn is causing problems in H4.

Somna7H

Banned
Check your solar return Chart. Might be a problematic year because of that. Sounds like you're used to having better luck! Saturn is the planet of misfortune, so see if Saturn is causing problems in H4.

Thanks but as I can see Saturn in in it's own house in SR Chart. Is that really bad ?

zLIKPpE.png

aquarius7000

Hi,

No. 19 means certain things in your life are coming to an end. You see on a scale from 1 to 9, if you see 1- it marks beginnings and 9 marks endings.

david starling

Somna, here's something interesting--google the term, Verse 19, and read all the different translations, from the Bible and the Quran.

Also, it's your SR from 2019 that you should look at, because it's still in effect until your next one in 2020.

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
Somna, here's something interesting--google the term, Verse 19, and read all the different translations, from the Bible and the Quran.

Also, it's your SR from 2019 that you should look at, because it's still in effect until your next one in 2020.

Thank you!
So according to SR Chart until next birthday time with not improve for Job or Money ?

nUHXRvU.png

CapAquaPis

Oh snap! Covid-19! 19, 19...makes perfect sense. I recall "9/11" was highly a reportedly seen number in the 2000s when the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001 happened. And "9" and "11" for years 2009 and 2011, the period of the Great global recession, the worst economic disaster before covid19 shut down much of the world's economy last month. New York City is the hardest hit by both 9/11, the Great Recession and covid19 hotspot. 9...11...19 are cursed numbers.