Lucid Dreaming to Astral Travel/Projection

Lykanized

For the sake of this thread, I draw a distinction between the three. Lucid dreaming to me is just, well, carrying waking conscious and autonomy into otherwise ordinary dreams where you can then choose what you want to dream and change facets within them. Astral travel to me is exploring nonphysical realms, but realms that aren't purely imaginary, exist in fractals and energy and where you may visit spirits or encounter unsavory sentient beings whereas you may not in ordinary dreams. Astral projection of course is leaving the body to explore facets of the world or other dimensions and timelines you're not imagining, but actually exist in some physical form

I've found a technique that works for me to lucid dream consistently and my control grows exponentially each time. The first time was odd in that I met beings I feel were sentient, but I was in sleep paralysis within the dream and fully aware. However, the second time, I had no ill encounters and had full liberation to explore my dream worlds. I was still getting the hang of switching dreams and affecting my dream worlds, but I'm catching on quickly

However, I want to move on to deeper pursuits. I'm searching for something. I want to practice skills I can carry with me to waking life, but I can do that in lucid dreams. What I want is to delve deeper into the astral realm where I may be able to explore substantial arenas of reality beyond physical that aren't just figments of my imagination. I would love to be able to speak to spirits. Sidenote, I've encountered spirits in dreams before, spirits I'm not fully sure were human spirits, but they meant well and taught me things. I want to learn and I want to explore deeper knowledge

eventually, I want to learn to astral project

Does anyone have tips on this? I'm moderately sure I could push through an ordinary lucid dream to reaching deeper astral realms, but astral projection seems like another beast altogether

Lykanized

I randomly became lucid in my dreams last night and funnily enough, it was exactly like waking up from a dream-- it was like someone else was controlling me and I suddenly regained control. I tried to go outside as I was right in front of a door or window to the outside, but I had this weird instance of getting sucked into... something. Perhaps my consciousness getting sucked back into my body? It's possible i woke up after that but I can't remember. In any case, it was weird and I really wish I could extend my lucid trips because I feel there's so much to explore in the astral realm... not like astral travel, well, that too, but I'm thinking about practicing esoteric skills to carry into my waking life and also exercising my imagination and creator capabilities

all in all, I want to experiment

if anyone has tips on how to have more lucid dreams, I'd appreciate it. I haven't been practicing my technique of forcing my consciousness through while I'm just falling asleep. I'll admit I'm a little afraid due to the fact I seemed to have gotten approached by some cloaked beings the first time I did it by accident. But I know I need to get over that fear if I want to explore and experiment

Lykanized

This book is full of tips - including the Robert Monroe methodology:

http://www.mysticknowledge.org/57-A...utside_Your_Body_a__-_By_Adhishek_Agarwal.pdf
Thank you so much for linking this! I'll check it out when I get the time to. I'm heavily interested in exploring lucid dreams and experimenting

I ended up having another bout of lucid dreams last night lol. It must've been because I was thinking about it before going to sleep

I got the feeling in the midst of it that if I didn't focus properly, I would lose lucidity, like there was a point where it was starting to fade out but if I kept my focus and whits, it would stay with me

I aim to get good enough at it that that doesn't happen

Lykanized

I ended up having another experience in which I was healed from past trauma which had been hovering over me for years and sucking my vitality as I suffered from C-PTSD

The first dream was odd as I was in my childhood home where I was constantly attacked via sleep paralysis as these beings would come to my bedside and deplete my life force. That was what I felt they were doing even as a child. This time, I was in the opposite bed where my sister slept. Three cloaked beings were there and we were ksughijgvand joking. Someone else was there as well and from what I gathered, what was happening was a treatment session of sorts. At the end, they left and some weird black creature hooked onto my back and I felt its claws sinking into my flesh. I willed myself awake lmao

In the second lucid dream trip weeks later, it started out ordinary and rather interestingly, but then I decided I wanted to go somewhere else, so I did

I found myself in a hallway with many doors, so long I couldnt fathom thebrnd poing ofbtye hall. I chose a door on my right and walked into a little girl's bedroom. She was smart and independent, father not present, mother not involved. Her mother was verbally abusive and I noticed the girl would just close up and wouldnt discuss her feelings even when I could tell she was upset. At one point my uncle's voice could be heard getting louder and more antagonistic by the second, so I had to comfort her and help her understand

That's very brief, but in short, I visited a rendering of memories in which i was abused that drastically affected me and caused me to ruin my life and I gave myself what I didnt have in those moments and it healed me

I no longer feel trapped in myself. Life doesn't feel like I'm wading through quicksand. In fact, life feels beautiful now. This is the most profound spiritual experience I've ever had for its impact on me

I know im.being called now to really start creating something externally, so I am

And I had no idea what I was doing every step of the way. I don't even know how I knew how to lucid dream, but I have a solid technique for it

Lykanized

I believe its important to pray beforehand. I did before I had that profound lucid. I carried out a ritual with sigils as well. I also visualized putting on a lsrgf cobra headed cloak which is something that came to me in a meditation

I'm no longer insecure, I dont need anyone or anything, I am fully in the hands of my creative power, I see the world as a realm of infinite possibilities. I understand that I can do whatever I desire a d I understand how to take this steps toward my greatest desires. I feel free

That lucid dream truly healed me. I've been reborn. I dont say that lightly either. I've been through countless mini rebirth, but this one is night and day

Lykanized

Now that I've had this experience, in retrospect, I can trace it back to a weird dream I had late last year in which a male entity had me decide what I wanted to dream while taking notes on it. I could never discern why this happened and assumed it was what happened at the beginning of every dream but we usually just forget. I was lucid, but went nonlucid as soon as I went into the dream I chose

Astral travel and lucid dreaming actually run in my family, but I think it was stunted for me due to constant sleep paralysis attacks as a child in which not only did they take away my life force, something that had to be returned to me this year through my lucid dreams, but I shut myself off from that plane

now, I've found myself having at least a little bit of lucid dreaming every night, especially the past several nights. It also helped me to understand part of why I was visited by perhaps the same or similar entity a couple of years ago and they had me exercise banishing dark entities from my presence

a few nights ago, I had a dream in which I was approached by several negative entities and I had to fight them off energetically using what I'd learned those couple of years back

I don't think I'll be able to stop having lucid dreams now, but I've decided that there are special nights in which I want to have sacred rituals I perform in order to learn something, exercise a skill, or heal something more that needs to be healed. As I grow, I'd also love to speak directly to my guides, to beautiful higher beings, and to visit various places I can't in my waking life or that only exist in the etheric realms

in a vivid yet nonlucid dream this past week I also found myself writing poetry, good poetry, and fortunately i was able to remember some that I wrote down as soon as I woke up. Funnily, I woke up right after that with the intention of writing down my words so as not to forget

Now last night, I had a very strange dream-- I was in my room and I think I was being antagonized by various lower entities. It was more frustrating than scary. I performed a protection sigil on myself and attempted to ask them why they were antagonizing me. I remember there being this strange, mini giraffe like entity I had to physically fight, but it wasn't too bad. I kept just hoping I'd wake up, not remember I know how to wake up from lucid dreams

but the truly strange part was when I saw a large grey hand peak out from my doorframe, gently grazing me, trying to get my attention to follow it, but i resisted. I didn't want to follow. Out of the light from the door frame, a blond woman came out and asked me to follow her. I didn't want to and asked if she would hurt me if I didn't go with her to which she replied 'yes', although I wonder if she was just being cheeky because I was in dream paranoia mode at the time

In any case, a part of me was just curious as she told me she had some things she wanted to show me. She wanted to help me grow in my abilities to translocate within dreams, to travel, although tbh, I didn't learn much on that front. I grew moreso in my abilities to create and manifest what I desire within my dreams. But I also got the feeling she wasn't gonna visit me only once and that I may see her again, especially if I want to, and i certainly am curious

Another interesting part is that she took me to an ordinary office-like building that seemed so mundane and as if it was inhabited by conscious beings, not figments of my imagination. Although I am aware that conscious entities can take on forms that we choose or that they choose or otherwise that just make sense to me

she took me to her office which is where we got into a deeper conversation and she indicated she wanted to teach me some things. I wondered if it was somehow related to witchcraft and I do believe there's a connection between dream manifestation and magic, but I'll have to explore that further

she took me to a weird airplane hanger like place where she had me practice dream travel, but I ended up being a lot better at simply bringing things to myself rather than traveling to them, though I'm interested in learning all I can to the point of mastery

after our little lesson, she took me to what appeared to be an ordinary neighborhood again with conscious people all chilling, playing, talking, enjoying themselves. I asked her if they were conscious because they seemed like they were, and she explained to me that they were and that some people had learned how to congregate together in astral

I entered into someone's house where I was chilling with some cool people. To be honest, I spend a lot of my dream manifestation abilities on food lmfao. Up until last night, my food usually came out lackluster and just not up to par, which is something I've wanted to work on, not just applying to food, but everything manifested in the dreamworld. So I am happy I had that lesson

The woman of the house had several pets, mostly dogs, but two of which were large, black cats. I asked her if these were her pets in real life or just in astral and I I can't remember exactly how she answered that question, but she told me her husband had 'embedded' the cats' essences into the house in astral form

I had a theory about the ability to embed objects or beings from the waking life into astral before having this dream. I have ideas for creating rooms for myself I can visit astrally dedicated to specific exercises and practices. One for study, one for physical exercise, one for magical practices, one for pure creativity, and one for physical healing. I'm wondering if I can somehow channel books into a room dedicated to study. Weird theory, but I am gonna test it. My idea is to design these rooms partially with my waking mind and decide what I want them to be, my intention for them, and what they'll contain. I believe I should do this under sacred rituals as these will be sacred places for me

I'm excited about this because obviously there's only so much time you have in a day. I want my dreams to be an extension of my waking life intentions and needs. I also do want to discover is dreamstate exercise affects the waking life self as I remember someone recounting how their guides had them do obstacle courses every single night in their dreams and they'd wake up sweating and panting

another even more interesting endeavor for me would be to explore ideas, skills, and concepts that I know nothing about. i want to see if I can learn, truly learn within the astral world. I do know my soul is attached to a fountain of vast, infinite etheric knowledge, which is another story altogether. I'd love to explore that, but I also want to explore Earthly knowledge

Just some thoughts and theories. I intend to wholeheartedly become a master of these skills and I appreciate that I've been guided to lucid dreaming and journeying

at this time, I'm recovering from a bottom wisdom tooth extraction, so I'm not exactly up to my peak self, but I'm gonna heal as soon as possible

Lykanized

another function I can see is that if I'm working on concepts in my daily life, I can continue exploring them astrally in my self created astral study. I'm very excited to pursue this. It's opened up an entirely new world of possibilities for me

Lykanized

Thank you for this link Ukpoohbear! Certainly a few sections in there have drawn my immediate eye

I'm also working on becoming more of a researcher. the first two decades of my life called me to explore my inner self and inborn knowledge to a degree that meant I didn't really need heavy research and wouldn't benefit from it

the healing that was given to me has shifted my life to a new stage entirely where I'm being called to master the Earthly. So I believe part of that calling is to become heavier researcher who explores still her inborn well of knowledge, but explores it externally to spport and expand it with knowledge

I will admit I'm not sure i'll be going on discord any time soon, tho. I have a lot of projects and ideas I'm working on as well as an upcoming job

Ukpoohbear

Thank you for this link Ukpoohbear! Certainly a few sections in there have drawn my immediate eye

I'm also working on becoming more of a researcher. the first two decades of my life called me to explore my inner self and inborn knowledge to a degree that meant I didn't really need heavy research and wouldn't benefit from it

the healing that was given to me has shifted my life to a new stage entirely where I'm being called to master the Earthly. So I believe part of that calling is to become heavier researcher who explores still her inborn well of knowledge, but explores it externally to spport and expand it with knowledge

I will admit I'm not sure i'll be going on discord any time soon, tho. I have a lot of projects and ideas I'm working on as well as an upcoming job

Hey no problem, I read your posts above and it sounds very similar to it so I think you'll find it useful in developing your dreams. Looking forward to reading and hearing about your projects and researches. Discord has gone very quiet, it would have been nice to speak on it, but happy to see you back on the forum!

Lykanized

So much more has happened since this...

My spiritual path has been very strange. I'm not someone who ever sought to become spiritual, but spirituality claimed me and will keep claiming me