Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Blaze

Account Closed
I bet Rahu would've had a thread on it. Most likely he'd post stuff about a bio-weapon, China, WWIII etc.

Shame he's gone.

JUPITERASC

I bet Rahu would've had a thread on it.

Most likely he'd post stuff about a bio-weapon, China, WWIII etc.
Shame he's gone.

9vde.gif

Screen-Shot-2020-02-20-at-11.45.15-PM.png

Blaze

Account Closed
There's already talk about a biolab in China near the site of the first spreading of the illness.

Would the CCP use a bio-weapon on protesters in Hong Kong?

Knowing what I know of them - oh yes they would. If that bio-weapon escaped the facility and started infecting the population, would they admit it?

Nah.

We need Rahu and his walls of text to add fuel to the fire. :crying:

david starling

Would the CCP use a bio-weapon on protesters in Hong Kong?

Knowing what I know of them - oh yes they would. If that bio-weapon escaped the facility and started infecting the population, would they admit it?

Nah.

We need Rahu and his walls of text to add fuel to the fire. :crying:

The Rothchilds are behind it! Their plan to eliminate 90% of the human population is going well. :happy::devil:

katydid

I think this prediction will turn out to be correct.

Trump has higher approval ratings at this point in his presidency than Obama had.

And Trump looks likely to be reelected at the end of this year.

Looks like all of these predictions about Trump being a massive failure, triggering a nuclear war, or collapsing the economy, were way off base.

The Dems, although they tried their hardest, with multiple baseless accusations and congressional investigations, just couldn't get it done.

At this point, the Democratic Party is in disarray and are horribly divided. While the GOP is 94% fully supporting their President.

david starling

Yes, the Red tide has turned back the Green tide of renewable energy and a clean, healthy environment with wilderness protection. And, as was predicted, that massive tax cut for the wealthiest is causing a rollback in money spent on those who need help the most. The nation is bitterly divided, with insulting rhetoric on both sides. A very "successful" presidency indeed! :pinched:

david starling

It just goes to show that everyone here just loves doomsday predictions against people they dislike :)

Look at the policies. Then look at the results of those policies. This is how it is, not a theoretical prediction based on liking or not liking the personalities of those setting the policies.