Does this woman like me?

Donaqua

Hey,

I know one woman for quite a long time now, but i find it very difficult to read her, she's not giving me any romantic signals. But at the same time wants to meet me quite often and initiates these get togethers.

She has not had a serious long lasting relationship for over 10 years now, im puzzled, is she just so closed book or am i just been totally friendzoned.

Can anyone look at the chart and share what the stars are saying

Cheers in advance

Attachments

• 214148846_332806851841036_6479106047530676444_n.jpg
    214148846_332806851841036_6479106047530676444_n.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 50

The Everqueen

She likes you. She's 7H ruled by Mercury and Venus. Mercury receives the Moon in rulership, Jupiter in exaltation and term and Venus receives the Sun in rulership so she's really into you.

You say she's not had a relationship in 10 years but Venus has separated from Mars in her turned 12H - this doesn't have to be a person but it's something she's hiding, the Sun is also here which represent you. Jupiter is also in your own 12H with Saturn even though there is no aspect between the planets. Not sure what to make of that! Something isn't as it seems on the surface.

There is an applying opposition between Venus and Jupiter. Oppositions usually bring things together to push them apart - you may get her but decide it wasn't worth the hassle.

I am having trouble seeing the chart clearly so I hope this is right! Hopefully someone else can have a look at it.

rafaella

Hey,

I know one woman for quite a long time now, but i find it very difficult to read her, she's not giving me any romantic signals. But at the same time wants to meet me quite often and initiates these get togethers.

She has not had a serious long lasting relationship for over 10 years now, im puzzled, is she just so closed book or am i just been totally friendzoned.

Can anyone look at the chart and share what the stars are saying

Cheers in advance

First of all, are you male or female? I need to know in order to use the correct secondary significators. Once I hear from you, I’ll have a look

A quick look shows yes, there is interest Mercury exalts Jupiter. Exaltation shows someone placing a person on a pedestal, only seeing the good. Normally happens in beginning stages of romance when everything is rosy. However mercury is mute in cancer and placed in 5th. 5th is house of romance and more specifically short term, fun things such as get togethers. However 5th is pretty frivolous, 7th is the long lasting stuff. Mute sign suggests her being quiet, not voicing her feelings, as you noted.

So now we know she has some interest in you, but is there a future? Moon is void, mercury and Jupiter do not aspect. I’m not going to look at sun and Venus here. So Liklihood of a relationship is slim. But interest is there, yes.

Last edited:

Donaqua

First of all, are you male or female? I need to know in order to use the correct secondary significators. Once I hear from you, I’ll have a look

A quick look shows yes, there is interest Mercury exalts Jupiter. Exaltation shows someone placing a person on a pedestal, only seeing the good. Normally happens in beginning stages of romance when everything is rosy. However mercury is mute in cancer and placed in 5th. 5th is house of romance and more specifically short term, fun things such as get togethers. However 5th is pretty frivolous, 7th is the long lasting stuff. Mute sign suggests her being quiet, not voicing her feelings, as you noted.

So now we know she has some interest in you, but is there a future? Moon is void, mercury and Jupiter do not aspect. I’m not going to look at sun and Venus here. So Liklihood of a relationship is slim. But interest is there, yes.

I really appreciate you both for the insight. I am a Pisces male and she is a Aquarius (end of aquarius) female. I even know her exact birth horoscope, perhaps there is hidden the answer why she has such a wall up. I've never seen a woman so closed up with her emotions. I myself as a man find it hard to go for a woman when i don't get signals and am not somewhat seduced by a female. So you would say there is an interest for just a fun romance time to time? I feel it hard to be around her when i actually like her but not getting anything back, but at the same time not sure if i want to just go different ways and not see her at all anymore.

rafaella

I really appreciate you both for the insight. I am a Pisces male and she is a Aquarius (end of aquarius) female. I even know her exact birth horoscope, perhaps there is hidden the answer why she has such a wall up. I've never seen a woman so closed up with her emotions. I myself as a man find it hard to go for a woman when i don't get signals and am not somewhat seduced by a female. So you would say there is an interest for just a fun romance time to time? I feel it hard to be around her when i actually like her but not getting anything back, but at the same time not sure if i want to just go different ways and not see her at all anymore.

well I'm no relationship expert, but I can say this, us women, we like the man to show some interest before we are comfortable expressing our interest. Those who are timid, shy, like she seems to be, would probably need more from you. Women want to be pursued. Looking at the chart, you, Jupiter in 12th retrograde and in detriment of Mercury, her. Honestly, if you have any interest in her, it is not coming through. Jupiter seems to be taking a backseat here and 12th is house of self undoing, which generally suggest querent doing things that they know is doing more harm than good (That's probably you going on these outings and getting more and more confused).

Moon is in fall, last degree, generally shows someone being at the end of the rope, so to speak. Moon changes sign and enters detriment of Mercury - this suggests any interest in her will probably turn to negative.

And yes, Mercury exalting Jup, trine ASC, and her 2nd significator Venus in sign of Leo, does suggest her liking you. However, exaltation is exaggerated, it's like infatuation. So I think you most likely fascinate her, but for someone who hasn't been in a relationship for a longtime, she probably either too scared to go further or needs a bit more assurance from you, she probably has forgotten what romance looks like.

Donaqua

well I'm no relationship expert, but I can say this, us women, we like the man to show some interest before we are comfortable expressing our interest. Those who are timid, shy, like she seems to be, would probably need more from you. Women want to be pursued. Looking at the chart, you, Jupiter in 12th retrograde and in detriment of Mercury, her. Honestly, if you have any interest in her, it is not coming through. Jupiter seems to be taking a backseat here and 12th is house of self undoing, which generally suggest querent doing things that they know is doing more harm than good (That's probably you going on these outings and getting more and more confused).

Moon is in fall, last degree, generally shows someone being at the end of the rope, so to speak. Moon changes sign and enters detriment of Mercury - this suggests any interest in her will probably turn to negative.

And yes, Mercury exalting Jup, trine ASC, and her 2nd significator Venus in sign of Leo, does suggest her liking you. However, exaltation is exaggerated, it's like infatuation. So I think you most likely fascinate her, but for someone who hasn't been in a relationship for a longtime, she probably either too scared to go further or needs a bit more assurance from you, she probably has forgotten what romance looks like.

It sounds accurate what you wrote. Totally resonates with me, definitely i have also walls up and am more of a closed person and with the feedback that there is not coming enough interest from me might be the key factor here. Thank you for the asnwer, interesting how all these things are written in the stars

Last edited: