T-Square, Grand Trine and Pluto in composite

Luli

After weeks of trying to decipher the potential of this relationship, I come to you for some help. I thank you in advance.

I met this man not so long ago. Love at first sight. Familiarity and instant bonding. Like never before.

And immediately it became attachment, obsession, he opened up, is in great demand of affection, and I have a very hard time to detach or go away from him because the relationship is so enticing.

He is from another culture and my family urges me to stop all contact. I would gladly ignore because we had the chance to speak about our different points of view and be open, but the composite scares me. To be honest, whenever I feel the relationship is too deep, too much, too Plutonic, I think about it and wonder how it would end up.

I had a toxic and damaging relationship in the past and it doesn't even compare with the harshness I see here. Of all my previous relationships, this one seem to me having the worst impact.

I see a Grand Cross in fixed signs, Grand Trine in water signs... to me that already means difficult to escape.

Difficult aspects to Pluto (square Moon and Venus, opposite Mars) only add up and there's also that square between Mars and Saturn.

I would like to know your thoughts about that composite. I take astrology seriously and it made me think a lot without being able to decide at what point it was... doomed, maybe. :)

Thank you !

https://ibb.co/GHWkgN2

Attachments

• Anonimized.jpg
    Anonimized.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 23