Sigs trine but co-sigs oppose?

scahm

Hi everyone,

I'm not really sure which board this goes in because it's about technique, but as it's a question about feelings too, I thought I'd post in here.

I asked whether an old lover missed me (though I'd like to emphasise, my motive for this was to practice my horary interpretation/boredom :lol:) and fell upon some confusion.

L1 and L7 apply in a trine, but co-sigs Sun/Moon oppose one another. So the answer is no, right? Especially as there's no reception between Mercury and Jupiter? I would also think the no is reinforced by the Scorpio moon.

My full interpretation is that I'm intrigued by him being combust, conjunct an intercepted Sun - I'm not sure what that would represent... maybe him being inaccessible to me? I also note Venus sitting on the DSC, which I would normally interpret as another woman, but in this instance, I think it might actually be a reflection of my sexual interest in him, especially as Venus is ruling my 5th house, which Sun and Mercury are also sitting in, whilst Venus rules his 4th and 11th.

Mars is ruling his 5th however, and will square him before he applies in a trine to me as Jupiter. I wonder if this means that someone will get in the way of our connection (possibly a new love interest on his part)?

Can someone please confirm whether I am interpreting this correctly? What was the immediate thing you were drawn to in the chart, was it the opposition between Sun/Moon, the fact that Moon is in Scorpio or the Mercury/Jupiter trine? Just trying to figure out what to prioritise when interpreting such a chart.

Many thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-06 at 23.56.56.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-05-06 at 23.56.56.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2020-05-06 at 23.57.09.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-06 at 23.57.09.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 21