Can antiscia or/and parallel and/or same timed-multiple minor aspect save a chart?

chappygirl

Hi All,

in a settlement chart where:

- 1st is in fall and combust,
- 7th peregrine but angular
- 8th about to change sign
- moon void but in 1st
- no aspect between significators

But:
- 1/8-10th
- moon/ascendant
are conjunct by parallel

and 7/8th-10th conjunct by antiscia;

Would you say the answer is still NO? If not, what else should I look at in the chart? :unsure:

Also, I noticed that in the same time unit, all following sesquisquare take place between significators:
- Moon/1st
- 7/2nd
- 7th/pluto
- 8th/Neptune

I know minor aspect are not taken into account however, have you had the experienced of a chart where they did give insight on the outcome?

Thanks!

Last edited:

chappygirl

hi Tik,

here is the chart.
Outside from this chart, have you ever experienced similar aspects and what was the outcome?

For side information: by "settlement", it means here whether 7th will accept a refund proposition made by 1st or will they have to go before a departition judge.

Here I think it's definately a no based on main aspects.

Also, I think there might be some law involved?
- Mercury evades Moon to enter 9th
- the only action is sun (intercepted 9th ruler/10th by sign) squaring 2nd house before combusting querent
- jupiter is in mutual reception with sun but from the sign of sun's fall and querent's detriment
- saturn, intercepted 4th (by sign), is retrograde in the 2nd
it doesnt look good for querent's finances

So I think opponent will refuse and querent will have to return money after legal action.

agree?

Attachments

• will they accept.jpg
    will they accept.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

dr. farr

Briefly I'd estimate that the matter will have to go before a judge-7th house significator just entering the 8th whole sign house; in the chart querent party (Mars, based on rising sign of Scorpio) is in its fall in Cancer, and co-significator Moon flows to conjunction with Saturn (drawn out matters; dealing with stern authorities, etc)-in my opinion the chart is not favorable to the hopes of the querent party.

chappygirl

Briefly I'd estimate that the matter will have to go before a judge-7th house significator just entering the 8th whole sign house

i agree.

Querent is trying to find an agreement with opponent's sollicitor, in charge of recovering the amount opponent thinks is due.
Querent doesnt agree with the amount that is due. Opponent could force his way by taking the money directly on querent's bank account. If so, querent can then involve a judge to have him calculates the exact due amount.

in the chart querent party (Mars, based on rising sign of Scorpio) is in its fall in Cancer, and co-significator Moon flows to conjunction with Saturn (drawn out matters; dealing with stern authorities, etc)-in my opinion the chart is not favorable to the hopes of the querent party.
if it goes before a judge, querent doesnt like the verdict.
And opponent neither: saturn and Mercury, ruling opponent's money, are in mutual negative reception.

This is why I wanted to investigate on sesquiquadrates and parallels (merc/mars conjunction and moon/ascendant) because I dont see any real legal confrontation happening.
Could the minor aspects mean that opponent could be "forced", maybe through his sollicitor, to decrease the due amount although it wont be as much as hoped by querent?

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
This looks like a good chart. The significator of the querent is Mars which is under the beams and in its fall. In horary the 7th house is the opponent in legal matters. The significator of the 7th is in the 8th whole sign house where it is considered inactive, and it cannot aspect Mars in any event. The Sun is the significator of the judge or court. Jupiter is the significator of the assets of the querent.

Mars moves along and leaves the whole sign house it is in before the Sun can catch up with it. This indicates that the querent will not have to file for protection from the court and there will not be a judgement. Venus is inactive in the 8th house and will not try to seize the assets of the querent. There will be a trine aspect with Jupiter so 7th may threaten to do this but will not act on it. Jupiter saves the day. It looks like the querent does not have to pay any settlement.

chappygirl

Hi culpeper

Thanks for chimmin in :biggrin:

The significator of the 7th is in the 8th whole sign house where it is considered inactive
I read it as opponent being focused on recovering his full money :surprised:

Venus is inactive in the 8th house and will not try to seize the assets of the querent.
not even try?..

Mars moves along and leaves the whole sign house it is in before the Sun can catch up with it.
so an "evasion"?

There will be a trine aspect with Jupiter so 7th may threaten to do this but will not act on it. Jupiter saves the day. It looks like the querent does not have to pay any settlement.
That would be very surprising.
My guess would then be because opponent is afraid to lose even more if tax office comes to arbitrate on the amount that should have been first paid by him?

yet, Mars shouldnt be in such a bad shape...?

Last edited:

tikana

opponent is not happy
kind of a situation .. wanted more or thought he/she would get more (venus in taurus) then sh*t hit the fan (venus conj crying sisters pleades) so she will have to settle for what he/she gets

chappygirl

opponent is not happy
kind of a situation .. wanted more or thought he/she would get more (venus in taurus) then sh*t hit the fan (venus conj crying sisters pleades) so she will have to settle for what he/she gets

:biggrin::biggrin: very interesting.

Once again, I got the chart wrong :(.

Honestly, given the shape of querent, I still scratch my head as to how he can force venus to accept much less than what she could have gotten? What is it that makes venus not fight? the IRS?

chappygirl

so, according to Culpeper and Tikana, the chart could answer a yes to "will opponent accept to settle ( and get nothing maybe) "?

Me and Dr Farr went for a No.

Now, if it is indeed a yes, can we say that these 2 parallels gave the right answer (1/8th and Moon/Asc conjunction)?

I am now curious at the 4 sesquiquadrates happening all in 14 units (days?).

tikana

so, according to Culpeper and Tikana, the chart could answer a yes to "will opponent accept to settle ( and get nothing maybe) "?

Me and Dr Farr went for a No.

Now, if it is indeed a yes, can we say that these 2 parallels gave the right answer (1/8th and Moon/Asc conjunction)?

I am now curious at the 4 sesquiquadrates happening all in 14 units (days?).

lets pretend i didnt read that sesqudrates... i hope you know how to spell that when you will be on spelling bee contest :)

you dont even need that

look at 1/2/7/8 + moon

venus jumped from taurus to gem - is venus in good shape? NO!
conj fixed star malefic + sextile merc lord of 2nd derieved(8)

mars --- mars is weak combusted - can mars change anythign? NOOO it is void
then we look at jup lord of 2nd
moon - venus - jup
jup in sign of libra .. jup loves venus - it has resources to make venus happy
is venus happy with jup? HELL NO.. it rejects it.. so IMO he/she will not get all the money it actually wants ...

chappygirl

:)

conj fixed star malefic + sextile merc lord of 2nd derieved(8)
I thought venus evaded from Mercury since it left the sign before Mercury could perfect the sextile?

is venus happy with jup? HELL NO.. it rejects it.. so IMO he/she will not get all the money it actually wants ...

Regarding the TOL from Venus Moon Jupiter: wouldnt it mean that Jupiter is the one receiving from Venus? So couldnt it be that Venus settles because of what querent thinks was firt owed to him?

tikana

:)

I thought venus evaded from Mercury since it left the sign before Mercury could perfect the sextile?

Regarding the TOL from Venus Moon Jupiter: wouldnt it mean that Jupiter is the one receiving from Venus? So couldnt it be that Venus settles because of what querent thinks was firt owed to him?

no.. because there is antiscia and sextile.. itis the questor's money .. i wouldnt fuss over that
i would fuss over jup/venus

venus and mercury are faster therefore they have to settle with jupnot the other way around

chappygirl

ok i see

venus and mercury are faster therefore they have to settle with jup not the other way around
querent will make his offer (jupiter) and opponent should accept or refuse.
I believe next week there should be some feedback.

thanks!

dr. farr

Using Modernist Lunar horary, with Moon's next conjunction being with Saturn, the outcome does not look favorable for the desires of the querent.

(Modernist Lunar horary, developed by the Guadalajara school circa the 1960's, exclusively uses the indications deriving from the Moon's next planetary or nodal conjunction to determine the answer to the question; it uses virtually none of the concepts and techniques developed in traditional-or even in "regular" Modern- horary practice; it is an interesting method, and in the future I will be posting a thread outlining its practice, for those few who might be interested in experimenting with this technique)

Last edited:

chappygirl

hi

update:

11 weeks later, the querent didnt get any news so contacted the sollicitor today.

Him and his client didnt reply to the querent's email request (where he was contesting the due amount and pretending to owe nothing).
Yet, sollicitor confirmed that his client is determined to recover the money by all means.

I believe we should get more news in the very near future. If it happens in the next 3 weeks, then the sesquiquadrates were relevant.

any guess for what is to come?