Venus Quincux Uranus In Synastry... Love At First Sight?

We look for astrological information about love at first sight and the Venus/Uranus aspects are always there, on the top of the list... but what about a quincux between them?

Do you have any experience with this aspect? I'd love to read your opinions. :)

katydid

I had some personal experience with the Venus/Uranus inconjuncts in synastry.

I have Venus @ 2 Sag. Venus rules my Taurus Ascendant and sits in my 7th house. So my Venus is a pretty potent force in my relationships.

When I was a Freshman in High school I was madly in love with one of my older brothers friends, who was a junior. We never dated but we were pretty flirty and had a lot of magnetic attraction. We were pretty good friends and would have dated if my brother had not have been so against it.

But I soon figured out that guys 3 years older were WAY more exciting and fascinating then those born in 1952, like me. And eventually I figured out that they all had Uranus @ 2 Cancer quincunxing my 7th house Venus @ 2 Sag. :love:

That was a pattern that continued for decades. The Uranus of early 1950 made three important aspects to my natal chart. Uranus inconjunct my Venus, trine my Scorpio Sun and opposed my Moon @ 3 Cap. :kissing:

I never did 'settle down' with someone who had Uranus tightly inconjunct my Venus. I was attracted and excited by them. But also annoyed and perplexed and often lied to by them. :alien:

I had some personal experience with the Venus/Uranus inconjuncts in synastry.

I have Venus @ 2 Sag. Venus rules my Taurus Ascendant and sits in my 7th house. So my Venus is a pretty potent force in my relationships.

When I was a Freshman in High school I was madly in love with one of my older brothers friends, who was a junior. We never dated but we were pretty flirty and had a lot of magnetic attraction. We were pretty good friends and would have dated if my brother had not have been so against it.

But I soon figured out that guys 3 years older were WAY more exciting and fascinating then those born in 1952, like me. And eventually I figured out that they all had Uranus @ 2 Cancer quincunxing my 7th house Venus @ 2 Sag. :love:

That was a pattern that continued for decades. The Uranus of early 1950 made three important aspects to my natal chart. Uranus inconjunct my Venus, trine my Scorpio Sun and opposed my Moon @ 3 Cap. :kissing:

I never did 'settle down' with someone who had Uranus tightly inconjunct my Venus. I was attracted and excited by them. But also annoyed and perplexed and often lied to by them. :alien:

Hello, Katydid!

Thanks a million for your response. :)

And that's what a call experience in this matter!...lol. It has happened to you over and over again...

An inconjunction isn't even considered an aspect (correct me if I'm mistaken, please) and almost everything I read about it is negative but a small post described the Venus-Uranus inconjunction as an "aspect" that can denote a taste of fate in a interaction.

"Venus quincunx or semi-sextile Uranus, denotes a feeling of the divine hand of fate bringing the couple together. There is a sense that this relationship is fated for both parties."

neptunesauraastrology.wordpress.com

I'm curious about this magnetic attraction you've mentioned... How did you feel? Was always the same sensation? (I know each meeting in this life is unique and a synasty is much more than an aspect... but you got me!... lol). And my big question: did the Uranus-people feel the same? :)

Regards :D

katydid

Hello, Katydid!

Thanks a million for your response. :)

And that's what a call experience in this matter!...lol. It has happened to you over and over again...

An inconjunction isn't even considered an aspect (correct me if I'm mistaken, please) and almost everything I read about it is negative but a small post described the Venus-Uranus inconjunction as an "aspect" that can denote a taste of fate in a interaction.

"Venus quincunx or semi-sextile Uranus, denotes a feeling of the divine hand of fate bringing the couple together. There is a sense that this relationship is fated for both parties."

neptunesauraastrology.wordpress.com

I'm curious about this magnetic attraction you've mentioned... How did you feel? Was always the same sensation?
(I know each meeting in this life is unique and a synasty is much more than an aspect... but you got me!... lol). And my big question: did the Uranus-people feel the same? :)

Regards :D

With the 'first' Venus/Uranus inconjunct, we did have kind of a fated relationship. He was a good friend of my brother, and he would come over a lot. But my brother mostly wanted to talk on the phone to his girlfriend, or go to see her---so lots of times Bryan and I ended up hanging out alone. Which was nice because :love: I was 13/14, and just starting to experience romantic type emotional feelings.So it was nice to get attention from a cute older guy.

So we were kind of 'thrown' together because he didn't like to go home because his mom was very difficult, and kind of mean. He would do his homework at our house and he helped me with my math and I helped him with his drawings for art class. [Venus/Uranus] I think we helped each other in many ways. He had a peaceful quiet 'home' to hang out in after school, and he helped build my self confidence and told me I was beautiful.

After about a year of being 'good buddies'---we did have a few secret make out sessions, which were pretty electric. But we agreed we needed to keep it quiet because my brother would have been very mad--he was protective. and my parents wanted me to date guys my own age.

But Bryan did tell me over the years that he had a huge crush on me, and I felt the same way. :kissing: But it was just never the right time---once we were older, one of us was always away at school or dating someone else. :annoyed:

When I went away to school, as a freshman, I ended up in the same pattern---dating the juniors, often 3 yrs older than me, and having Uranus opposed my moon, trine my sun and inconjunct my Venus. I was drawn to them like moths to a flame. :sideways:

They were exciting, unpredictable, and made me feel a little nervous but I craved their attention.

Sadly, I think the Uranus people never took me seriously. I came across as a fun party girl [angular Venus in Sag :tongue:] even though I wanted more than that.

Last edited:
With the 'first' Venus/Uranus inconjunct, we did have kind of a fated relationship. He was a good friend of my brother, and he would come over a lot. But my brother mostly wanted to talk on the phone to his girlfriend, or go to see her---so lots of times Bryan and I ended up hanging out alone. Which was nice because :love: I was 13/14, and just starting to experience romantic type emotional feelings.So it was nice to get attention from a cute older guy.

So we were kind of 'thrown' together because he didn't like to go home because his mom was very difficult, and kind of mean. He would do his homework at our house and he helped me with my math and I helped him with his drawings for art class. [Venus/Uranus] I think we helped each other in many ways. He had a peaceful quiet 'home' to hang out in after school, and he helped build my self confidence and told me I was beautiful.

After about a year of being 'good buddies'---we did have a few secret make out sessions, which were pretty electric. But we agreed we needed to keep it quiet because my brother would have been very mad--he was protective. and my parents wanted me to date guys my own age.

But Bryan did tell me over the years that he had a huge crush on me, and I felt the same way. :kissing: But it was just never the right time---once we were older, one of us was always away at school or dating someone else. :annoyed:

When I went away to school, as a freshman, I ended up in the same pattern---dating the juniors, often 3 yrs older than me, and having Uranus opposed my moon, trine my sun and inconjunct my Venus. I was drawn to them like moths to a flame. :sideways:

They were exciting, unpredictable, and made me feel a little nervous but I craved their attention.

Sadly, I think the Uranus people never took me seriously. I came across as a fun party girl [angular Venus in Sag :tongue:] even though I wanted more than that.

But, katydid, a Venus in Sagittarius, and angular (angular!!!... lol ) is highly marriage material for a Uranus person!... loool.
Think about a couple spending their honeymoon in a humanitarian service in Malawi for two weeks, then they go to Tanzania for a week of dream (Greece is just for obvious romantics lol... Zanzibar is the great spot!...) and, finally, Ethiopia, the trip of her dreams (she suggested the place and he thought "that's why I love this girl!", and sighs... loooool
I could talk about their choice to live in a boat and their multi-ethnic children (if the composite has a stellium in cancer in the 4th, more than three multi-ethnic children... lol) but I won't... loooool