Stellium / T-cross / Funnel with Chiron and Moon *together*

Hello everyone,

I've been pondering on my natal chart for a while already.

There are some things which puzzle me, and therefore I ask for advice: my job is connected with both art and managing people. This often requires struggling with power issues. And my question is, where should I "put a leverage" to unblock everything (and not beat anyone in the process)? I often feel blocked by, or rather as if I were just a step, two close to the solution and unable to grasp something very important.

Well, and some propositions about my chart:
1st house stellium: Mars detriment, Saturn exalted but retrograde, Pluto retrograde... (all in Libra) This alone gives me a headache. Well, Libra should mean expression, arts, Mars & Pluto - power, and Saturn some kind of slow but steady moving towards something (but if it is exalted retrograde? got lost already!). And then there's Pallas, just one degree off Saturn.
Therefore this alone should require some kind solution. So I should look towards the opposite 7th house then? it's empty, in Aries (not counting Proserpine in conjunct with Vertex and Eris, but these don't count). OK, so I look for the ruler of Aries - Mars. but Mars is already in the 1st house, opposite Aries! So the solution to the power & lifewide maturing struggle should be in waekened power. Going in circles? How do one solve that?

And then, there's the Sun which is in Aquarius on the cusp of the 5th house (again, detrimented!). So perhaps it is artistic expression. Well, but the Sun itself (albeit conjunct with Mercury) forms a T-square with Jupiter as the left arm and Moon conjunct Chiron as the second. Therefore the solution to this should lie on the cusp of 11th house, which is in Leo. The ruler of Leo is Sun, which is the very center of the T-square... hm... another unsolvable mystery for me.
Accidentally, there's some hypothetical object opposing Sun. Nibiru, it is called. And there's both North Node and Part of Fortune in the same (10th) house, but both in Cancer.

And then there is the bucket/funnel formation, contained between the first and beginning of fifth houses, with almost conj (2 degrees in between) Moon/Chiron as singleton in 8th house in Taurus (so exalted Moon). And these are the only planet above the horizon. Even bunch of small objects, as Ceres, Pallas, Vesta, Juno, Lilith, Davida, Cybele is somewhere between my Mars and Sun. So I should somehow focus my inner energy on Moon/Chiron, but how do I do it and most importantly what happens with those two when they are, again, an arm of the T-square mentioned previously? Should the energy of the funnel be redirected through T-square, but where if so?

And then take f.e. the rulership of the first house, which is in Libra; so the ruler - Venus - I find in fourth house, in Capricorn - so detrimented, but not only so, it's also retrograde. And to top it all, the ruler of Capricorn (Saturn) is in Libra, so they have again exchanged their places and make another strong thingy in my horoscope. Oh well.

Then there's Jupiter by virtue of being the only Water sign. It seems to me it is badly aspected (opposes Moon/Chiron and squares Sun/Mercury), is it so? It has three negative aspects and only one minor positive - with Neptune.

Neptune and Uranus are at the same time only Fire and only Mutable signs. They both even are not in retrograde, nor detrimented or exalted (yay!). Neptune seems even to be not aspected badly, wow. But Uranus is completely! unaspected (not even inconjunt, semisquare or sesquiquadrate), it's only sextile to Ascendant and exact septile to Venus (but does the latter really count?). Nothing more.

I've also played with minor minor objects - even with such minor things as Interamnia, Pholus, Nessus, and even Nibiru, Bacchus and Selena the chart looks unbalanced, no objects in 9th and 12th houses, and almost none in 5th and 6th (Sun at the cusp of 5th although counts markedly, I think).

Returning to Moon/Chiron: I'm NOT trying to control others, I even resent directorial positions. I had a quite good relations with my mother. But as I've read, I would find the key to Moon-Chiron conjunction in Saturn , which is in stellium in 1st house... do you also have this impression of going in cricles and not going anywhere?

So there. Lost ten times over and unable to pick what's more important, seems that each planet is either exalted (moon, sat and perhaps merc in aquarius?), detrimented (Venus, mars), retrograde (merc, ven, sat, pluto), singleton (moon because of bucket and Jupiter because of only watery sign). Sometimes they falls in several categories, the only sooo casual planet is Neptune, and Uranus without any aspects whatsover.
Btw, chart makes me desperate: "killer instinct" (Mars & Pluto), sex affairs (Moon in Taurus in 8th just like Clinton ouch! and with Chiron also!), no luck in life (Jupiter squared and opposed), energies without solution, four planets in so-called "via combusta"... ouch, ouch, ouch.
And with Venus retrograde and detrimented AND almost unaspected Uranus should I be in arts at all?
Or perhaps I am totally delusional? (Chiron squares Sun, opposes Jupiter)

All this struggling is not really helped by my first Saturn return...

So, I do not ask for the detailed interpretation of this chart (though it would be nice). All I ask is, how do I solve the tri-aspect combo. Where do I put the leverage? How do I unblock all energies?
Many thanks for help for the solution to that eludes me. And I know it's not out of the reach.

Yours truly,
Mostly

[Thread named changed to "Chiron" at OP's request - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.37102.30502.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.37102.30502.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:

Yennefer

Re: Stellium / T-cross / Funnel with Charon and Moon *together*

Hi there,
I just noticed that you are just a few weeks older than me, and a neighbour (I am from CZ) :happy: See chart in my profile.

I just wanted to say that I don´t know if "via combusta" actually applies in natal chart interpretation. I think it´s more a rule for horary, especially when there is a Moon or ASC, but I may be mistaken. Auspicious stars Spica and Arcturus are there, too, so it shouldn´t be that bad.

The "via combusta" isn't for me so-really-important - it rather shows my being desperate when unable to grasp most of the meaning. I care more for showing a light with managing three constellations at once.
But anyways, thanks for the input (looking for more... :) )
Mostly

R4VEN

Returning to Moon/Chiron: I'm NOT trying to control others, I even resent directorial positions. I had a quite good relations with my mother. But as I've read, I would find the key to Moon-Chiron conjunction in Saturn , which is in stellium in 1st house... do you also have this impression of going in cricles and not going anywhere?
Mostly, I am replying here in response to your PM. I find it hard to resist a Chiron dilemma!!! So, whilst I may not answer directly the questions you have asked, I am hoping that further exploration of your Chiron placement will cast some light on the Bigger Picture of your life.

Firstly, I consider your Moon to be the `handle' of a bucket, so casting a lot of energy your Moon's way. But your Moon is also conjunct Chiron, and this brings with it further focus - which is a different kind of focus than, say were it to be conjunct another planet. So, in order to understand the power of your Moon (or the sensitivity of it) you first need to understand how Chiron sits in your chart.

The Chiron in Taurus generation are incarnated to deal with issues around the material plane, and making your mark on the planet in a material/physical way. I have recently been communicating with a number of Chiron in Taurus people - one of them one of my children - and there seems to be an agreement that those born in the latest batch of Chiron in Taurus have been born to deal with the survival of their own individuality, or identity. (The Chiron in Taurus generation of 1920's & 1930's were faced with having to fight for their own survival - i.e. of their lives.) Having Chiron in Taurus in the 8th house indicates to me that the threats to your own survival may come in the form of control/manipulation of you - such as people who need you to be in some way different than the way you are because it suits them (rather than you.) Other people I know who have Chiron in the 8th have experimented with the whole boundary between life & death, some with drugs, and others with high-risk behaviour. This they have done for the purposes of self-definition.

You also have a significant number of aspects to Chiron, which indicates to me that your life will be directed in a way that you `get your Chiron work done'. The fact that your MC-ruler is also conjunct Chiron further indicates to me that yours is to be a life where Chiron will be prominent - whether you like it or not!!

Whilst all your Chiron aspects will be significant in some way, I feel that the Chiron-Moon conjunction both inconjunct your Mars in Libra :)w00t::w00t:) in the 1st house is the most significant and noticeable Chiron aspect arrangement................
Having Mars in Libra in the 1st must be a bit like trying to drive a car with the handbrake fully on! I imagine that the quincunx with the Chiron-Moon in Taurus in the 8th is something of a fingernails-on-the-blackboard arrangement.
This statement:
I often feel blocked by, or rather as if I were just a step, two close to the solution and unable to grasp something very important.
sounds very much like Chiron inconjunct Mars - and especially Mars in Libra!!! The desire for answers and understanding will elude you until you let go of the `need to know'. Your Mars-Chiron will block you and stop you and bewilder you until you learn to just let things be, and perhaps look for answers in other ways. There are ways of pursuing answers and understanding which will work for you, but they will tend to be indirect, because Mars in Libra is indirect. Waiting for understanding is uncomfortable, but it just might work better for you. However, I notice you have a lot of cardinal air, so using all that hippy stuff could really annoy you, as it is not high on action.

I cannot possibly put all you need to know about your Chiron in this post. I'll refer you back to this earlier post of mine if you wish to gain further understanding of your Chiron placement.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=237153&postcount=4
I'd highly recommend that you embrace pursuing your Chiron information, as Chiron is so prominent on your chart, and I have barely managed to scratch the surface in this post.

Last edited:

Yennefer

Hi Mostly,

I just checked it, and your progressed rx Venus went direct at age 9 and rx Mercury also turned direct at age 12. This means that although these two are retrogade natally, you should be able to express them also outwardly. I wouldn´t worry much about rx Saturn and Pluto as the outer planets are retrogade quite often so half of people may have these placements too, it´s not that personal.

Looking at declinations you have a nice Mercury/Venus/Jupiter parallel, a nice artsy and "lucky" aspect. Merc/Venus/Jupiter are contraparallel Chiron. It may mean that negative effects of your Mercury-Jupiter square are largely diminished here. The other leg of the t-square (Sun/Mercury square Moon/Chiron) is something that may cause more trouble.

@R4VEN

Thank You for Your insight, it seems that there are so many things about astrology that I do not know yet; in fact I rarely ask anyone for any sort of help, but since it all is very important to me, I decided to break the rule and I'm glad I did it. I would have never looked at the Mars-Chiron quincunx!

The Chiron in Taurus generation are incarnated to deal with issues around the material plane, and making your mark on the planet in a material/physical way. I have recently been communicating with a number of Chiron in Taurus people - one of them one of my children - and there seems to be an agreement that those born in the latest batch of Chiron in Taurus have been born to deal with the survival of their own individuality, or identity. (The Chiron in Taurus generation of 1920's & 1930's were faced with having to fight for their own survival - i.e. of their lives.)

This somehow rings true; as a child I often had dreams about me (5 to 10 years old) leading everyone I knew (family, neighbours, later also classmates) in the forest during some kind of war and knowing that they won't do without me (quite unusual dreams for a 5 year old?). But this stopped being an issue somewhere after tenth birthday, if I succeed doing what I do I'll definitely leave some kind of mark here.

Having Chiron in Taurus in the 8th house indicates to me that the threats to your own survival may come in the form of control/manipulation of you - such as people who need you to be in some way different than the way you are because it suits them (rather than you.)

This rings very true, albeit doesn't that happen so much more often? With other people? Doesn't everyone have such a problem?

Other people I know who have Chiron in the 8th have experimented with the whole boundary between life & death, some with drugs, and others with high-risk behaviour. This they have done for the purposes of self-definition.

This is the only thing to which I say strong NO, never been there and never will. I might try some yoga perhaps, or such, but destroying my own life? No, thank you.

You also have a significant number of aspects to Chiron, which indicates to me that your life will be directed in a way that you `get your Chiron work done'. The fact that your MC-ruler is also conjunct Chiron further indicates to me that yours is to be a life where Chiron will be prominent - whether you like it or not!!

I should then ask also: my north node and part of fortune are also in cancer therefore are ruled by Moon, does it have some importance also? I'm sorry to say that, but I'm still too much of a beginner. But You're right, everything I read about Chiron is so close to me, I'm aghast and that's why I turned to You for advice :>

Having Mars in Libra in the 1st must be a bit like trying to drive a car with the handbrake fully on!
You have no idea how much.... :)

Now, what You write about "letting things be", that would be the toughest part... only possible when I have much work, and no time at all. Ouch.

---
I've been reading much on Chiron yesterday, and there is some information
available, but it still doesn't point me anywhere. I have to agree with one thing though: sometime some bad thing can bring great possibilities within, this is something I learned not a half year ago, and this seems to be very Chironic also.
R4VEN, ANY amount of further insight will be very welcome. I'll perhaps try to combine all readings on my chironic aspects when possible.

@Yennefer
So it seems I must learn now, what are declinations and progressed charts also... what a task! It's interesting what You write about paralells, it would mean now that my Chiron is:
square Sun
conjunct Moon
square and contraparalell Mercury
contraparalell Venus
quincunx Mars
contraparalell Jupiter
inconjunct Saturn
(almost?) semi-sextile Vertex and Proserpine
Hmmm. What a housework I have.

Thank You both for Your input, You've already helped me immensely. Any further thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Mostly.

Yennefer

I've been reading much on Chiron yesterday, and there is some information available, but it still doesn't point me anywhere. I have to agree with one thing though: sometime some bad thing can bring great possibilities within, this is something I learned not a half year ago, and this seems to be very Chironic also.

If you have a date for this, why don´t have a look at progressions and transits for that day/month?
Progressed Moon has touched upon your Moon/Chiron conjunction during late April -June 2009, did something significant, Chironic happen?

Last edited:

R4VEN

Mostly, I have little time at present to look further at your chart, but I intend to do so in the next few days. For now I feel the need to reply to a couple of your comments:
@R4VEN
This rings very true, albeit doesn't that happen so much more often? With other people? Doesn't everyone have such a problem?
No, apparently they don't. It is more of an issue for those with Chiron either in Scorpio or in the 8th.
This is the only thing to which I say strong NO, never been there and never will. I might try some yoga perhaps, or such, but destroying my own life? No, thank you.
What I mean by this is that 8th house Chiron people seem to be so fascinated by death and the processes which lead up to it and beyond it that they may `experiment' with it - not to destroy themselves, or to harm themselves, but to do `research'. My oldest son has Chiron in the 8th and in his mid-late teens he was so fascinated with the processes involved in death that he once said to me that if he knew that he had a way to come back immediately then he'd love to `try' dying. This was not about self-hatred or self-destruction; it was more like an investigation into the unknown. In essence, the 8th house is about letting go and allowing personal tranformation to take place.
I should then ask also: my north node and part of fortune are also in cancer therefore are ruled by Moon, does it have some importance also? I'm sorry to say that, but I'm still too much of a beginner. But You're right, everything I read about Chiron is so close to me, I'm aghast and that's why I turned to You for advice :>
I would say that your Cancer-ruled North Node, especially, is significant, as this is your required life direction - to nurturing the self in a way which you manage to do for others as part of your career.

This means that all things moon-ruled are important for you. This also means that your intuition will play an important part in how you go through life.

If you have a date for this, why don´t have a look at progressions and transits for that day/month?
Progressed Moon has touched upon your Moon/Chiron conjunction during late April -June 2009, did something significant, Chironic happen?

I might have a date for this, but as it was rather something someone told me and (after rejecting the thought outright at first), which I later realised to be true, and not something I found out on myself, I think it's not so important (I am am not mistaken, am I?).
April-June 2009, hmmm, I don't recall anything. Back then I had a gf, and a decent job, actually everything was quite boring casual. In October/early November I lost both. But that's perhaps for another reason.

@ R4VEN:
I'll still be trying to understand it all by myself, I am trying to put together some reading from Clow's Chiron, but I seemingly do not reach any conclusions. She doesn't know any male with Chiron in 8th... perhaps I should contact her :bandit:

Btw, how does one change the thread's name? I just realised to have written "Charon", now that's also a mythology figure but it can confuse a bit...
Mostly

Yennefer

I might have a date for this, but as it was rather something someone told me and (after rejecting the thought outright at first), which I later realised to be true, and not something I found out on myself, I think it's not so important (I am am not mistaken, am I?).

If that information was important for you and had some far-reaching consequences, like you changed your opinion on something fundamenal, it would show in the chart via transits/progressions. I don` t think it matters if it was someone else who told you that or if it was something you found out yourself, if it had an effect on you, your thinking, values etc.

It is usually interesting to look at transits and progressions for big events in your life but also for dates of some internal revelations because it can show you energies involved and might give you some clues. Or you can look at transits of outer planets including Chiron over planets, important points, stellia etc. in your chart and try to recall what happened at that time. In that way you can learn a lot because you can personally relate to it.

Btw, how does one change the thread's name? I just realised to have written "Charon", now that's also a mythology figure but it can confuse a bit...

Go to your initial post, click Edit, the Go Advanced and here you can rewrite the thread title.​

R4VEN

@ R4VEN:
I'll still be trying to understand it all by myself, I am trying to put together some reading from Clow's Chiron, but I seemingly do not reach any conclusions. She doesn't know any male with Chiron in 8th... perhaps I should contact her :bandit:
To be honest, Chiron astrology is not something I can say that I `understand'. Hand Clow, in particular, writes in a very right-brain fashion, so intellectual understanding is difficult if you use just her as a source. She has been my main source, but I read Melanie Reinhart's book, Chiron and the Healing Journey around 3 times before I launched into Hand Clow. You may find Reinhart more accessible.

Having said all that, I tend to `absorb' Chiron, rather than understand it. In some ways to understand just gets in the way of full integration.

EDIT: Mostly, have you read Hand Clow's earlier book, Liquid Light Of Sex? If not I can really recommend it as a handy precursor to working with Chiron. In it she links the cycles of Saturn, Uranus and Chiron, and shows how they influence the growth of an individual throughout life. I found it fundamental to absorbing/understanding what Chiron is about, and it is a (relatively) easy read.

Last edited:

Yennefer

Hmmm, I notice that what I suggested changed just the post title, not thread title. In that case, I don´t know how to change it.

I have first read Hand Clow´s Chiron and then Liquid Light of Sex and have to agree that the latter is more readable. But her book on Chiron is very good, perhaps with my Mercury in Pisces it wasn´t that difficult, I have quite right brain thinking.

Liquid Light of Sex is a great book and a recommended read, especially as you´re approaching the Saturn return (me too).

Désolé, but my right-brain thinking is not that great when it comes to words... my left half manages to process everything through before right half learns something, and usually the only conlusion is that everything is so thoroughly illogical that I can't make anything out of it. :pinched:
As You both recommend liquid light so much, I might try it.
Yen, I've changed the post title already. Perhaps there's another way when it comes to thread itself.
I should perhaps state clearer before that I'm just a beginner here and never did read any book on astrology. :sideways: