Saturn Return and Transit Neptune Conjunct Sun all at the same time- god hate me

shuvas26

natal chart + solar return

For the past year and a half I have been studying computer programming at college,
and I suffer from it in every moment each day,
because of health issues & mental problems that make it difficult for me to study, I hate my studies as well..
but also because the material does not interest me in any way.
But it's so rewarding when u get paid right?.

Recently I became interested in animation and 3D creation, VFX, which is also computer work,
but I am more interested in the visual aspect, I do not have so much time to invest in my free time on courses
about learning animation,3D,Vfx etc because I have no free time at all,
studying programming draws all my strength and energy .

I'm also undecided that if I want to eventually change my career direction and quit school,
it will feels wrong because I graduated 70% of all courses til now after I managed to hold on for so long.

280501351_5812940405402441_3331932441816453512_n.jpg

dr. farr

I am an old man (72)-I learned one thing-DO what interests you, what makes you feel fulfilled in your life, and forget about doing something ONLY because you think it will pay well financially. Saturn tells us to find our true will and then to stick to doing it-that ALONE will lead to fulfillment and fulfillment = lasting happiness; heed Saturn’s teaching!