Solar Return-Saturn Return Currently

dulceamarga

Hello,
If anyone takes the time to give me their feedback about my Solar return I would be so freaking grateful. I am 29, going to turn 30. So this shall be interesting. From the looks of it, It looks like I will be gong through some changes to my image. Busy first house. Neptune in pisces intuition may be strong?
Second house looks a bit concerning, what do you interpret?
Third house wow, busy, traveling, communicating, writing is what I interpreted.
Fourth House: Sun my home life seems it will be busy with gemini there but I could be wrong.
My HUGE question is the 5th house, Moon in cancer, first thing I thought FERTILE possible pregnancy? I could be totally off... What do you see?

Career 10th house MC there, I don't see any concerns. Pluto in 11th house? Major connections maybe, first thing I thought was maybe I will meet someone I may have a huge connection with?

Saturn in 12th house, possibly hermit mode. Feeling restricted?

I will provide my natal and Saturn return chart, and one with both connected. Thank you in advance, I so appreciate it.

[Deleted offer of payment. It's against the rules to offer or accept payment for interpretations in this forum. - Moderator]

Attachments

• Natal Chart.pdf
    158.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Solar Return.pdf
    157.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Natal Chart-Solar return Together.pdf
    167.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

dulceamarga

Are you looking for prediction of events, or are you looking for a more generalized view of the issues that your will be planning for and feeling about during the next year or so?

Well I guess both? I’d appreciate anything important you may see. Most definitely any warnings. And pregnancy for sure. That moon placement kind of scares me. Haha. Pretty much I would appreciate any feedback.