Solar Return Uranus in 10th house

Ann2022

Hello,

I need help to understand what I should expect from Solar Return Uranus in 10th house. I read that Uranus in the Solar Return Tenth House Says to Expect the Unexpected and that there will be some unexpected movement and sudden changes in the work environment.
I mention that I am unemployed now and am actively looking for a new job opportunity abroad and I really hope to get this new job due to SR Uranus in 10th house.

I also have many planets placed in 9th house in the solar return chart.

I mention that in my natal chart Uranus is conjunct my Midheaven, and in my transits charts, Uranus is opposite Midheaven.

But my actual solar return is still active until 20th March. Should I expect this change during the last month of my solar return chart?

Thanks!

Maryb3

All material I have read about Uranus in tenth is to expect the unexpected . Uranus does not care for ruts, the same ole.

Maryb3

I have to go back and look!!!
right off I have not had this in some time.
the sun and ascendant are the most important.
How is the SR chart in relation to your natal.
You need a chart.

Sorry. I may go back through and check.
Moon important.
Moon goes through the fire signs in sequence.
Than the earth signs. Then air, then water.
Say last year it in Gemini , aqua is next.
Moon goes into Pisces instead expect crisis.
This is an often overlooked part of solar returns.

You have to look at everything. Transits and progressions.

Maryb3

Hello!!! I went back and found Uranus in tenth solar return. I found an unexpected job.
I’m those days many were still afraid of a computer.
I was hired because I was not afraid of a computer.
Uranus.
I learned accounting on the job.
It was a completely different kind of work than ever done in the past.
So you could change fields of work.
Career.

Maryb3

Also! This was very Uranian . I worked by myself and arranged the hours I worked. I had to find the mistakes. I had never dreamed I do this kind of work. The owner showed me the basics and let me work.

Maryb3

I have it this year!!! My lunar return the day before my birthday is my solar return.
I’ve seen Solar returns work and not work as well.
Tenth house is status. This could pertain to not just work.,

You’re engaged or married. You separate .
Or your parents change. One decides they want different.,
It just different than what was!!!
Your boss is new.

Uranus the last one a while back as said was very Uranus. New! Different.

FraterAC

For the best results, I would suggest you post your solar return chart and your natal chart next to it. They do need to be cross-referenced.
It's easier to compare them that way than in a bi-wheel, since it's good to see both sets of houses.
For me anyway, forecasting with return charts is the most demanding technique, since it demands referencing the two charts back and forth.

Maryb3

I agree. Astro seek does this automatically . Shows aspects between solar return and the natal. It pretty cool. I missed My Pluto trine Venus SR as compared to SR Pluto sq Venus . Lol.
Not sure who the heavy weight😀

It does matter. A friend s Mc exactly conjoin natal Uranus. A parent died unexpectedly .

Isa

I was going through great turmoil in my work life when I had Uranus conjunct my MC in a solar return from 2017. It was conjunct moon and I was suffering emotionally due to job loss and unemployment. However, I was also having several tough transits at the time.

Ttlow

Hello, I got a job unexpectedly when Uranus was in my 10th also met my husband and get engaged unexpectedly too!

Ttlow

@Ttlow was your ascendant for that year the same as natal? did u have a sun-moon opposition? do u mind sharing? tha
Hello, no I didn’t Sun Moon Opposition. Sun was in my 11th ruling this year Leo Ascendant (Aquarius descendant is know for relationships changing). 22°(Capricorn) => met through work. Sun shows that I gained success with other it was true. It was my 5th protection. Ruler was Saturn that year and it was in my 7th (in NA 5th). Saturn can shows restriction, lack of commitment or serious relationships (also business) but here it was serious commitment and also I my knew friend was older. Vertex was in my 5th (romance house). Moon (12h) conjunct Uranus (7th) in 10th => changing of status unexpectedly also it was secret relationships. Venus, Mars & Lilith in my 12th house landing in my 10th natal (career) and Moon the Ruler. At the start of SR I also had few love/sexual experience also match Mars and Lilith here.

Cindale2

@Ttlow thanks for responding to me. wow, your aspects are not what I expected. I saw some signs in my solar return for next year that indicate something big may happen. I have been half hoping it to be marriage but Im single. However, I am really just starved for something good to happen in my life.... anything good at all :(

Just some things I noticed

leo ascendant/Aquarius Descendant on the 18th degree. My natal Ascendant is Leo/Asc at 13 degrees. I would be in a 10th house perfection year and the ruler is Venus is in my 6th conjunct saturn and neptune but sextile pluto. Ruler of the ascendant sun is in the fifth house along with Mars and Mercury (Conjunct), Ruler of the twelfth house the moon is in the eleventh house opposite sun in the fifth. Ruler of the seventh house , Saturn is at 2 degrees in the seventh house and is sextile sun in the fifth and trine jupiter in the 9th and trine moon in the eleventh. Jupiter is in the 9th conjunct vertex which is also conjunct valentine. The ruler of the fifth is in the 9th and the ruler of the 9th is in the 5th. venus is in the fourth and pluto is in 6th house at 29 degrees . Uranus is conjunct the MC. There is a full moon in my solar return chart but my birthday also falls on a full moon.

I realized I said a mouthful but thats it :D

Last edited: