Aspects for TALL people

petosiris

Banned
Even so, that may apply to ONE individual such as yourself, HOWEVER remember that there are families where many female family members are well over 5' 8" tall and for those families then 5' 8" is not considered tall.

However, there are many countries where a female of 5' 8" height is considered way ABOVE average - Japan for example

That's why it's a good idea to avoid generalizations.

The idea of 'average' is a variable, not 'set in stone' :smile:

''Avraham, the Spaniard, said: Anyone who is learned in the science of the judgment of the signs and does not know the higher wisdom, there will be times when his judgments will be false, for he has not been cautious of the things that ought to be properly avoided...

The second way is to judge from the regions [of the earth], for [if] one [is] born in the land of Kush,' even if Venus is with the Moon in the rising degree, we will not judge that the native will be handsome and white compared to the people in other regions but he will be so only [relatively] compared to the appearance of the people of his [own] region. Similarly, if the ruler of the nativity is Mercury, we will not judge that he will be knowledgeable in all kinds of science; for it is not possible [for one] to be learned in the land of Kush because of the excessive heat of the Sun, and therefore his nature will not be forthright (properly manifest) and we will only judge that he will be intelligent compared to the people of his own locality.
'' - [Introductory Matters: Overall Considerations Before Judgment] from The Book of Nativities and Revolutions by Rabbi Avraham Ibn Ezra - translated from the Hebrew original by Meira B. Epstein

Zora

Account Closed
What aspects would a tall person have?

A tall male, about 6'0
or
A tall female, 5'7-5'9

For me - uranus aspects connected with physical body houses 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Uranus is the non conventional energy - beyond conventional standards - eiher extreme tall or the opposite extreme small - connected with 1st quarter in chart.

I am female and 6'1 tall from my 11th year on and I have uranus in 2nd house - physical body house.

I had a female co worker who had uranus in 3rd house and she was unconventionally very small.

Zora

Account Closed
My brother was 6'6 tall and had venus as ruler of 2nd house and venus in close conjunct with uranus in 11th house.

AscPisces412

So I have a Pisces ascendant with the asc ruler being Neptune in Aquarius along with Uranus in Aquarius in the 12th. I have my sun in the 8th house and moon in the 6th. Apparently Pisces risings are short and Stocky but I’m around 5’8 and I’m really curvy and have thick thighs and a big butt. I don’t have any meat on the upper half of my body like my torso or my chest really. Does it have anything to do having Uranus and Neptune both in aqua aspecting my asc? I have my Jupiter in (Virgo) opposition to my ascendant. Apparently this means I’ll eventually become obese? Someone please tell me what this means. I think it means the opposite actually.

Claire19

I know that sometimes Uranus on the Ascendant can give height; it has in my case, I'm 5'9"...but I also know others with this aspect who aren't tall, so...?

FWIW... :)[/QUOTE

We have to look at individual charts and the aspects to the ascendant. The decans are also important. Aquarius, Sagittarius and Gemini can be tall signs. Jupiter connected to the ascendant. The ruling planet etc. and aspects. I have Pisces rising in the 1st degrees Pisces decan and am just average height 5'4" and with Neptune ruling in Libra I am curvy.

I have a friend with Sagittarius rising and Jupiter there in the 1st. Classic for height you would think. She is very short and not a big build.

I have two sisters who are 5'9" and no idea why they are taller... Different rising, sun and moon signs..I think the Moon plays a part in heredity and Sun is our basic constitution.
Two taller than average cousins but with a short mother and average height father.

It is complex and involves heredity factors etc.

Last edited:

Claire19

For me - uranus aspects connected with physical body houses 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Uranus is the non conventional energy - beyond conventional standards - eiher extreme tall or the opposite extreme small - connected with 1st quarter in chart.

I am female and 6'1 tall from my 11th year on and I have uranus in 2nd house - physical body house.

I had a female co worker who had uranus in 3rd house and she was unconventionally very small.

2nd house does not relate to physicality.
Only 1st as far as the general appearance goes. Ruler, sign and aspects. Perhaps Moon and 4th for some heredity traits.

Last edited:

Claire19

My brother was 6'6 tall and had venus as ruler of 2nd house and venus in close conjunct with uranus in 11th house.

these houses do not relate to physicality. Did he have Jupiter and/or Gemini, Sagi or Aquarius as chart rulers or connected to 1st?.