is anything threatening her life?

KathrineB

Hi guys!
I hope you won’t think that I am completely crazy...I would like to know if anything threatening my mom’s life, if there is any possible danger to look out for?
Mainly of course it’s this covid-19 that I’m afraid of, but I’m not asking solely about that kind of danger, just anything else in general.
The other reason why I’m worried is because in the past 2 months we have lost my grandma (my mom’s mom) and my father, and everything happened so unexpectedly and so suddenly...my mom is my only family left and I love her, and now I guess I’m just worried. And the current world events add to that...
plus, I had such a bad dream last night...so I decided to go ahead and ask a horary about it.
Could you please have a look?

https://ibb.co/0rrr5Yr

KatherinB

is anything threatening her life?
Hi guys!
I hope you won’t think that I am completely crazy...I would like to know if anything threatening my mom’s life, if there is any possible danger to look out for?
Mainly of course it’s this covid-19 that I’m afraid of, but I’m not asking solely about that kind of danger, just anything else in general.
The other reason why I’m worried is because in the past 2 months we have lost my grandma (my mom’s mom) and my father, and everything happened so unexpectedly and so suddenly...my mom is my only family left and I love her, and now I guess I’m just worried. And the current world events add to that...
plus, I had such a bad dream last night...so I decided to go ahead and ask a horary about it.
Could you please have a look?

https://ibb.co/0rrr5Yr

Could you give me the coordinates? I would like to take a look at the chart with my software.

Briefly, a woman's Mother is 'generally' considered to rule the 10th house, but there are some authors of Horary that give a young woman's Mother designation as the 4th house. It is from that house that I should wish to delineate the chart. The N.N. is within your Mother's 2nd house (future benign benefits), (turning the wheel the 5th house is the 2nd from the 4th H.C.) and the worry you are having (Mercury conjunct Neptune) is of strictly a mental duress that is vague and nebulous. Mercury is in its fall (the mind is filled with forebodings that harbor about undoings-unnecessarily) within your 1st house, with the sign of anxiety, upon it, fearful tribulations Pisces that is ultra sensitive and worries unduly. Not to worry.:love:

Student of Astrology

aquarius7000

Hi,

I would say she is fine. She is Jupiter, same as you and in her 3rd house. A strong Venus in Taurus has just separate from her. Moon is also sextiling a strong Sun (if I am making out the degrees correctly).

I would say, if possible under the current circumstances, spend time with her and try to cheer her up. Perhaps watch movies, or play cards or anything to get her mind off of all stuff she has been through. If you can't be with her physically, do whatsapp video calls or something. Stay in touch.

If you have her natal details (birth date, time and place), we could double check with her natal chart also

KathrineB

KatherinB

Could you give me the coordinates? I would like to take a look at the chart with my software.

Briefly, a woman's Mother is 'generally' considered to rule the 10th house, but there are some authors of Horary that give a young woman's Mother designation as the 4th house. It is from that house that I should wish to delineate the chart. The N.N. is within your Mother's 2nd house (future benign benefits), (turning the wheel the 5th house is the 2nd from the 4th H.C.) and the worry you are having (Mercury conjunct Neptune) is of strictly a mental duress that is vague and nebulous. Mercury is in its fall (the mind is filled with forebodings that harbor about undoings-unnecessarily) within your 1st house, with the sign of anxiety, upon it, fearful tribulations Pisces that is ultra sensitive and worries unduly. Not to worry.:love:

Student of Astrology

Hi there Student of Astrology!
Thank you thank you for taking a look at my chart! You are right that I am extremely worried about her, it’s just that all the events in our lives this year+ this covid-19 pandemic...
but maybe I should do what my mom says: relax, stop drinking tons of coffee and stop watching all the news all the time... but I love her, so yeah, a bit stressed currently, I just want her to be ok, you know?...
Yes of course, I’d love it if you could take a closer look! The coordinates, I don’t remember in degrees if that’s what you need, but can I just give you my data of the chart? I made it in Kiev, Ukraine. At 05:33 a.m. On the 30th of March. Will this do?

KathrineB

Hi,

I would say she is fine. She is Jupiter, same as you and in her 3rd house. A strong Venus in Taurus has just separate from her. Moon is also sextiling a strong Sun (if I am making out the degrees correctly).

I would say, if possible under the current circumstances, spend time with her and try to cheer her up. Perhaps watch movies, or play cards or anything to get her mind off of all stuff she has been through. If you can't be with her physically, do whatsapp video calls or something. Stay in touch.

If you have her natal details (birth date, time and place), we could double check with her natal chart also

Hi Aquarius7000, thank you very much for replying to my thread! I’m relieved to see that you also think that she will be okay! Yes, I’m with her, so I try to take care of her where I can, but just still worried...
oh I would absolutely love it if you could check her natal chart too, but I do need to double check her place of birth and how to spell that in English, and I’ll be right back with all the details! Thanks so much again!

aquarius7000

Hi Katherine,

Can you pls double check her time of birth? Does you mother have a birth certificate? 12 pm seems a very generic time.

KathrineB

Hi Katherine,

Can you pls double check her time of birth? Does you mother have a birth certificate? 12 pm seems a very generic time.

Hi there Aquarius7000!
unfortunately that’s the only time I have. We have no birth certificate, but mom told me that this is the time my grandma told her...

KathrineB

Ok going by 12 pm I checked her chart and she seems fine. She has a Libra Asc. btw.
Does she must have a successful career.

I guess the time is wrong then, because she’s been a housewife her entire life. But thank you very much for trying and for having a look at my horary chart!

zarya

According to horoscope if your mother is Jupiter she and you are still going to think a lot about both her mother and your father who was a great and sometimes crazy passionate guy or under the influence of something stronger than him. You should talk to her about death and what does it all mean and religion if you incline to religion otherwise meaning of life but not in a book way but more in human everyday, she feels she is a survivor but also probably thinks should she die too, but maybe you should encourage her to talk what she wants now or always wanted to do in her life. I don't know....this is how i see the chart

Since chart has moon square mercury in Pisces you will have more dreams or even visions, though they may carry messages, sometimes it is just how we feel.

You might have dreamed something terrible just to feel what you need to feel after these losses it is human to mourn and needed to cure and heal.

zarya

I guess the time is wrong then, because she’s been a housewife her entire life. But thank you very much for trying and for having a look at my horary chart!

yes you never consider houses when time is not certain and also disregard moon aspects
and if the date is not certain you disregard the whole chart

KathrineB

According to horoscope if your mother is Jupiter she and you are still going to think a lot about both her mother and your father who was a great and sometimes crazy passionate guy or under the influence of something stronger than him. You should talk to her about death and what does it all mean and religion if you incline to religion otherwise meaning of life but not in a book way but more in human everyday, she feels she is a survivor but also probably thinks should she die too, but maybe you should encourage her to talk what she wants now or always wanted to do in her life. I don't know....this is how i see the chart

Since chart has moon square mercury in Pisces you will have more dreams or even visions, though they may carry messages, sometimes it is just how we feel.

You might have dreamed something terrible just to feel what you need to feel after these losses it is human to mourn and needed to cure and heal.

Hi there Zarya! Thanks for saying your opinion on the chart and for the advice too!
You’re right in saying that after everything that’s happened it will take time to recover and I should really take care of mom. I will try my best to do so.
Thank you very much once again!