Little Fishes and Bear Rabbit! Marriage?

astralrabbit

Account Closed
will she come to me or I to her

Will I travel afar to her or she travel afar to me for marriage?
Astralrabbit

Attachments

• littlefishes&me.jpg
    littlefishes&me.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

rafaella

Whats your question? Please be clear. Whether she will travel to marry you or you travel to her, makes no sense to me. Your main question is basically whether you will get married to this person?

A bit of background info would help - are you male or female? Are you in relationship with this person...Because you mention there is travel, do you live continents apart or cities?

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Hello, and thank you.

I met a woman from another country. We skyped for 5 months everyday before she and I spent almost a year together in my country and her country. We desire to be together for the long term. It has been difficult to make this happen because of visa requirements and needing to be able to work while waiting for approval. Our plans over the last 5 months have not gone accordingly to our desires and it has been tenuous. She is in her country, and I am in mine. It has been difficult, for who would really want to leave there country to come to the US when there country cares more in depth about their average citizens quality of life. There has been a lot anxiety on her part, because she is unsure about work' (when, where, and how) I have work, always, but she feels comfortable knowing that she can depend on herself if need be; I understand this....I have children here in the US and have been going through an extremely difficult time trying to see them. That adds to the anxiety. I had set up an arrangement with my children's mother so that I could skype with them every week while living overseas and then would have them during the summers when coming back from overseas. When I cam home to get them she would not let me have them for the summer. This has added anxiety. We have tried to just call it off, but we cant....Idk...We love each other very much. We understand each other and she drives me crazy sometimes, but I understand where she is coming from at this time in her life and want to be able to continue to help her through it as I desire for her to help me through my challenges. So I have just asked this question; Will we come together and become betrothed, Will I go there, or Will she come here? I see our connection in the chart, with her significator advancing towards my significator, I see the nn in the 7th but my concern is the moon. I know Lilly stated that she always performs in Pisces, but I have not studied a substantial amount of charts to formulate an answer for myself and feel comfortable with it. All I know is that I love this woman and could spend the rest of my life with her, and am willing to risk trying to work cash in hand for possibly a year so that we could be together in her country if need be. I know that I am a creator. Thank you Rafaella, for your interest and your future input.
Astralrabbit

rafaella

Ok thanks for the details. This is a bit more clearer to me now.

Your significator is Mars, but also Sun (as the male in this relationship). Add Moon to it as well. Moon is your emotional nature.

Her significator is Venus placed in her own house, so it appears its unlikely she will be coming to you right now. Your co-significator Sun is right there in her house, in fall. Mars in the 9th of travel. Moon in 12th exalting Venus, you are more keen to make this happen than her.

Part of Marriage is at 27 Pisces. Jupiter ruling the marriage. And who is more keen to get married? Look Moon is in Pisces and Mars in Sagittarius both ruled by Jup. Your significators. So it appears again you are more keen.

The 12th house Moon indicates fear and self undoing, isolation. Moon is quite unhappy there. Moon also rules 4th and 5th, so I wonder whether the responsibilities to be at home and care for the kids is weighing on you.

The good thing is Venus is angular and will apply to Mars, eventually. So you guys need to work out your issues. There is also collection of light here by Jupiter, both Venus and Sun apply to Jupiter who collect the light bringing them together. Jupiter does rule marriage in this chart. Plus Moon is moving to conjunct part of marriage in Pisces.

So it doesn't look at bad as it seems, marriage is possible. But right now there are some obstacles to get through.

Best wishes!

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Thank you so much for your reply. A lot of it is just that, anxiety over not having a certain level of assuredness when it comes to working and just being in new cultures and being able to trust our abilities to manifest a certain level of comfort during the interim. So we will see, I am certainly not afraid to take risk. Some of the greatest moments of my life have come from such blind undertakings; at these times I remind my self of the The Fool in the Tarot deck. lol....The story is all about his journey isn't it?
Thank you so much again, and I will be sure to update you
Astralrabbit

Tessie

Banned
You dont sound like the Fool. You sound like the King of Pentacles who wants to ensure a calculated risk is taken and everything is accounted for. That you cant account for her anxieties is part of that. Queens are elementally different. Stay calm and positive at this trying time because some things need to take their course and rough seas are part of the big picture.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
You dont sound like the Fool. You sound like the King of Pentacles who wants to ensure a calculated risk is taken and everything is accounted for. That you cant account for her anxieties is part of that. Queens are elementally different. Stay calm and positive at this trying time because some things need to take their course and rough seas are part of the big picture.

Thank you for responding and for your words of encouragement Tessie. It is not I who is worried about money, for I know that I can make it anywhere, here or there, For certain, I made money while I was there in fact. I have a plethora of skills at my disposal and the ability to manifest work. It is my partner who is concerned when it comes to money, and who wants to be able to trust herself when it comes to that and I understand her exacerbation pertaining to that ;considering other westernized cultures take care of their citizens when it comes to prevailing wage and healthcare. We in the states...do not; and add the fact that I have my children that I care about greatly that is what makes this situation challenging. She is a wonderful person, so I remain patient.

Tessie

Banned
...for I know that I can make it anywhere, here or there, For certain, I made money while I was there in fact. I have a plethora of skills at my disposal and the ability to manifest work.

King of Pentacles!

It is my partner who is concerned when it comes to money, and who wants to be able to trust herself when it comes to that...She is a wonderful person, so I remain patient.

Queen of Pentacles!

IleneK

Premium Member
T at these times I remind my self of the The Fool in the Tarot deck. lol....The story is all about his journey isn't it?
Astralrabbit

Some interpret The Fool as the wisest symbol in the Tarot, the one who is willing to step off the cliff and take the chance. Be like The Fool and meet each moment as it arises fully. Meet each moment as it arises like a friend.

All the rest will sort itself out. Good luck!

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Some interpret The Fool as the wisest symbol in the Tarot, the one who is willing to step off the cliff and take the chance. Be like The Fool and meet each moment as it arises fully. Meet each moment as it arises like a friend.

All the rest will sort itself out. Good luck!

Thank you Ilene~

tikana

Thank you for your assessment, would you care to be a little more detailed as far your delineation is concerned?

if you opened Lilly's Christian astrology Volume 2 .. 7th house issues you wouldnt be asking that question.

From skyscript "If the 7th ruler is located in the 7th house, the person asked about has little thought of the querent, especially if exalted or in its own sign."
you got MOON VOID
then there is Sun in 7th house - does she have someone else?

mars / venus no aspect

T

tsmall

Premium Member
guys

she is not interested in him at all!
look at that venus in libra in 7th house

T

I'd probably tilt that a little more into another direction. Venus is applying to combustion (and why are there not one, but two planets along with her in her house?) in her own 1st, also applying to Mars but that Sun is just getting in the way. Venus applying to Mars from Libra? Something she does will be perceived by Mars as harmful or injurous and Mars will reject. If Sun isn't representative of another person, it is going to be something to do with the sign and house significations of Leo that are combusting/consuming Venus. That she is in her own first does give the impression that she is more concerned with herself.

Also, Moon is void for just about 4 degrees, before she gets into orb of opposition to Mercury, who rules the 3rd.

Moon's last aspect was a trine to Saturn, from Moon's debility. :pinched:

The ASC is still pretty early. The astrologer doesn't likely have all the necessary information to answer the question, or things will be made more clear as time goes on.

tikana

sun is moving about 59 seconds per day
Venus is moving 1.14 deg per day

Sun is faster

Last aspect of the moon usually shows what led to the question.
Moon is not doing much.