Why are the community, cousin very negative/cruel towards me?

Amit89

My uncle and aunts do not wish to listen to me, get to know properly and so on so forth. They ignore anything positive and make up their own assumptions, opinions. They have treated me very very badly before as you know, bullying.

There is a very very vile, bullying cousin and his parents who put me down, undermine, cause problems. They all wish to control. They whole point is they just wish to control/

But the real problem is why are people so mean towards me behind my back in the community which is the 11th house? They listen to anyone without clearly getting the facts and also the cousins too I'm afraid being cruel.

I know that vile cousin and his mother wants to control and see me fail so they do anything, manipulate, act sly, put under pressure.

They are very very wrong, especially the community people. They do not know me and not in my life and listen to gossip, bad mouthing. Also they are mean behind my back too, not all the community members, just the minority.

The cousins wish to see me fail in relationships for some reason.

You will say why don't I just move out, its hard because I have to look after my father and unfortunately I have a mean, manipulative sister.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.85532.122830.jpg
    astro_w2gw.85532.122830.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

ameliaastrology

I'm sorry to hear this. I can see that you're in your home literally "besieged" (usually a term reserved for the malefics) among open enemies (L7 Moon), hidden enemies (L12 Jupiter) and your cousins (House 3 for siblings and cousins).

Your cousins are in the 1st house close to your open enemies (Moon). Now, being in their own 11th house can mean they're worried about their mother's money, or they want to make friends by bullying you.

Your aunts and uncles (House 6, 3 from 4) are close to their own 12th house cusp, separating from you (Saturn). Perhaps that is a reason you'll never find out, but do you feel that they're afraid of you?

These aunts and uncles are also under the sunbeams in addition to the 12th house presence. There is a possibility they can't see clearly what they're doing to you. Perhaps the discomfort around you is subconscious.

On a brighter note, your open enemies (the 29 degree moon) have done what they can do. A void moon in general means "nothing will come of it". The situation doesn't improve but it doesn't get much worse, either.

Jupiter, while ruling your 12th, also rules house 11 friends. Beware who you make friends with, but perhaps you can talk to your friends (someone not in this community I imagine), see what they can do to help. Or at least let you vent some of your frustration.

This is a complicated chart to read, and I'm frankly not sure if I'm right here.

Amelia

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi

Both Venus (family and father) and Saturn (you) are retrograde, which means this involves some past issue.

Moon is about to changes signs and will aspect Mars - ruler of your relatives and sister. There could be some slight improvement/ patch up in 2 weeks / 2 months. Some change in situation with Moon changing signs.