My birthday is coming up!

vedicRaj

You have a focus towards education and learning. Mars (your chart ruler) is in the 5th house of education. Mars is activity. Jupiter also aspects this house. So learning and education is important to you.

You are also very spiritual. This is seen because Saturn aspects Jupiter from the 12th house. You enjoy isolation, and are good at introspection. Could symbolize you are also an introvert. Doing the right thing is very important to you. You enjoy researching the hidden/occult. Perhaps you are even interested in banking, and you excel in such matters.

You may face sudden ups and downs in matters related to health. This is because Sun is in a dushtana house, and is conjunct the 6th lord. 6th house is about diseases/debts, and 8th house is sudden ups and downs. 8th also is banking/research which is why I said what I did above.

You have a good relationship with your mom, and she might even be in a high position. This is because your Moon is in your 11th house of recognition, and controls your 4th house of family/mother/emotions. So these Karmas manifest for you. And as time passes, your family/mother/emotions eventually lead to your highest of success. Your Moon is also relatively bright, and waxing at your time of birth, indicating a strong moon. Moon also creates a Raj Yoga, being in the 11th, and ruling the 4th. These Karmas were especially strong in your Saturn-Moon period (from 02/15/2014 until 9/16/2015). You come from very sweet family, and hence have a sweet disposition in general. Your family is also educated (masters/phd). I keep seeing repeated patterns with the 9th house when it comes to your family/home/mother/mind. 9th represents higher education, but also spirituality/religion. It is the highest Dharma house in Vedic.

Since you turned 7 (up until the age 26) you have been running your Saturn major period. Saturn is all about structure/delays/restrictions. It rules your 12th house from itself, where Moon is. This period is great for isolation, which is seen from your Asc as well. Health issues, or dealing with enemies is seen during this period. But you were ultimately successful with dealing with these areas. Because Mars is in the 6th house, and Mars is a fighter and solider. It also represents cuts/bruises, so surgeries/fighting is a prominent theme. Its ruler, Sun, is in the 9th house, in a good position, so I dont see any siginificant issues regarding these matters.

chuckles

You have a focus towards education and learning. Mars (your chart ruler) is in the 5th house of education. Mars is activity. Jupiter also aspects this house. So learning and education is important to you.

You are also very spiritual. This is seen because Saturn aspects Jupiter from the 12th house. You enjoy isolation, and are good at introspection. Could symbolize you are also an introvert. Doing the right thing is very important to you. You enjoy researching the hidden/occult. Perhaps you are even interested in banking, and you excel in such matters.

You may face sudden ups and downs in matters related to health. This is because Sun is in a dushtana house, and is conjunct the 6th lord. 6th house is about diseases/debts, and 8th house is sudden ups and downs. 8th also is banking/research which is why I said what I did above.

You have a good relationship with your mom, and she might even be in a high position. This is because your Moon is in your 11th house of recognition, and controls your 4th house of family/mother/emotions. So these Karmas manifest for you. And as time passes, your family/mother/emotions eventually lead to your highest of success. Your Moon is also relatively bright, and waxing at your time of birth, indicating a strong moon. Moon also creates a Raj Yoga, being in the 11th, and ruling the 4th. These Karmas were especially strong in your Saturn-Moon period (from 02/15/2014 until 9/16/2015). You come from very sweet family, and hence have a sweet disposition in general. Your family is also educated (masters/phd). I keep seeing repeated patterns with the 9th house when it comes to your family/home/mother/mind. 9th represents higher education, but also spirituality/religion. It is the highest Dharma house in Vedic.

Since you turned 7 (up until the age 26) you have been running your Saturn major period. Saturn is all about structure/delays/restrictions. It rules your 12th house from itself, where Moon is. This period is great for isolation, which is seen from your Asc as well. Health issues, or dealing with enemies is seen during this period. But you were ultimately successful with dealing with these areas. Because Mars is in the 6th house, and Mars is a fighter and solider. It also represents cuts/bruises, so surgeries/fighting is a prominent theme. Its ruler, Sun, is in the 9th house, in a good position, so I dont see any siginificant issues regarding these matters.

Thanks for the reading. It's pretty accurate. I wouldn't say that I have greatest relationship with my mom(she's very Aries- its her way or the highway), but she definitely is a strong leader in her pack, hence yes she gives good advice.

Can you give me a Navamsa(D9) chart reading? How will my spouse be?

vedicRaj

Well your relationship with your mom may get better over time. This is because your Moon in in the 11th house. 11th house is an upachya house, which means it gets better over time. Ketu also aspecting your 4th house of mother/emotions could indicate separation, but without any other malefics aspecting 4th/4th lord, I don't think the relationship is destroyed. Mars does aspect Moon, so could signify a heated relationship. But this could also indicate in general a heated mind. But since Mars doesnt aspect the 4th, I don't see issues with relationships with the mom.

Look for symbolisms related to Aries sign when you meet your significant other. Maybe something even related to horses.

In the D9, Venus is with Jupiter, and very very tight. Venus is also in vargottama. Venus in the 11th, conjunct Jupiter, your s.o will be popular, and you will have a successful relationship, and highly respected that too, in marriage. Marriage could be delayed however, as in D1 and D9 Saturn aspects the 7th house or 7th lord. Moon being in the 7th, being the ruler of the 8th, could indicate inheritance upon marriage or from marriage.

chuckles

Well your relationship with your mom may get better over time. This is because your Moon in in the 11th house. 11th house is an upachya house, which means it gets better over time. Ketu also aspecting your 4th house of mother/emotions could indicate separation, but without any other malefics aspecting 4th/4th lord, I don't think the relationship is destroyed. Mars does aspect Moon, so could signify a heated relationship. But this could also indicate in general a heated mind. But since Mars doesnt aspect the 4th, I don't see issues with relationships with the mom.

Look for symbolisms related to Aries sign when you meet your significant other. Maybe something even related to horses.

In the D9, Venus is with Jupiter, and very very tight. Venus is also in vargottama. Venus in the 11th, conjunct Jupiter, your s.o will be popular, and you will have a successful relationship, and highly respected that too, in marriage. Marriage could be delayed however, as in D1 and D9 Saturn aspects the 7th house or 7th lord. Moon being in the 7th, being the ruler of the 8th, could indicate inheritance upon marriage or from marriage.

What type of personality will the spouse have?
Also, how did you learn Vedic astrology? Your quite good at it. Do you have any recommendations for textbooks regarding Vedic?

vedicRaj

I don't know how to personality of the s.o. just yet.

Thank you for your compliment -- if you could DM me what was accurate and what was not in the reading, it will really help me grow. The more info about you that you tell me (of course, in your comfort limit), the more it'll help me.

I've learnt through KRS Magha Vedic Academy. I'm also taking tutorial sessions with a few astrologers in the US, who have learnt from KN Rao.