Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Chrysalis

Well, I've for sure got a feel for how my 7th house Lilith moon plays out, starting yesterday Mars/pluto has been in aspect with her :bandit: My dark side seems to have been amplified, but with also a numbness attached as in not caring who I hurt in the process, revengeful.

Using the Lilith story, Lilith was the first wife of Adam, and Adam wanted lilith to be submissive to him sexually, but lilith didn't want this, she refused to have sex with him submissively, she wanted equality in sex, but Adam forced her to go by his rules and have sex the way he wanted. This made lilith furious with Adam and she fled from him and turned into a kind of she-devil, having sex with demons. Three angels then came to lilith and told her to go back to Adam but she refused, so the three angels killed the demon babies she'd had, now lilith was seeking revenge for this and went onto kill Adams children, but also his grandchildren to get her full revenge.

Opal

Premium Member
Re: Chatter and natter ����

Well, I've for sure got a feel for how my 7th house Lilith moon plays out, starting yesterday Mars/pluto has been in aspect with her :bandit: My dark side seems to have been amplified, but with also a numbness attached as in not caring who I hurt in the process, revengeful.

Using the Lilith story, Lilith was the first wife of Adam, and Adam wanted lilith to be submissive to him sexually, but lilith didn't want this, she refused to have sex with him submissively, she wanted equality in sex, but Adam forced her to go by his rules and have sex the way he wanted. This made lilith furious with Adam and she fled from him and turned into a kind of she-devil, having sex with demons. Three angels then came to lilith and told her to go back to Adam but she refused, so the three angels killed the demon babies she'd had, now lilith was seeking revenge for this and went onto kill Adams children, but also his grandchildren to get her full revenge.

Lilith, asserted when asked that she did not kill children. She was told again to stop. She stated again that she did not kill children. Three times. And then, the fourth time, probably out of presumed frustration, she said she would not. She represents, a child's first smile, cooing each one. She is the feminine first, equal to the masculine first, and would and could not be subservient to anyone.

Equality rules.

Hkk

Account Closed

Awww C, whatā€™s happened?

Hkk

Account Closed
Lilith, asserted when asked that she did not kill children. She was told again to stop. She stated again that she did not kill children. Three times. And then, the fourth time, probably out of presumed frustration, she said she would not. She represents, a child's first smile, cooing each one. She is the feminine first, equal to the masculine first, and would and could not be subservient to anyone.

Equality rules.

Yes opal! Equality šŸ˜‡

david starling

How do you find and use measured points?

Saturn and Neptune are the two planets involved in the sextile of the yod.
This is tricky, because they are in mutual reception (Saturn in Pisces - Neptune in Cap)

Now, the capricorn conjunction is activating Neptune,
and Neptune transit is activating Saturn!
But my MC is a big problem lol

Finding them is no problem, they're in every Chart. I use them as one would use the longitudinal points of the Sun, Moon, and planets. So, the Angles are included, regarding Yods.

This is an intriguing situation, with Saturn and Neptune in mutual-reception. Neptune is about dissolving boundaries, and Saturn is about setting and enforcing them. This rivalry is affecting your persona at the M.C., which is of great importance to you. Your Chart-ruler, Pluto, sides with Neptune, and with Pluto ruling the Ascendant, that's the best one to go with as best you can.

david starling

Is a yod a good thing? I have one of them too - looked on Astro.com

It's like a permanent, long-term sense of direction in your life. It doesn't wear off, unlike just a phase you're going through due to transits. If you have more than one pointing in different directions, they can be a problem if you can't find a way to resolve them.

three M symbols

Finding them is no problem, they're in every Chart. I use them as one would use the longitudinal points of the Sun, Moon, and planets. So, the Angles are included, regarding Yods.

This is an intriguing situation, with Saturn and Neptune in mutual-reception. Neptune is about dissolving boundaries, and Saturn is about setting and enforcing them. This rivalry is affecting your persona at the M.C., which is of great importance to you. Your Chart-ruler, Pluto, sides with Neptune, and with Pluto ruling the Ascendant, that's the best one to go with as best you can.

Yes, it's affecting a lot my persona at the MC..
What is also tricky, is that Pluto square my Moon (Moon in 10th house conjunct MC - (but happily the orb is 10Ā°, not 0 or 1, so I guess this square is not so strong as it could be in other cases)
Otherwise, I don't know how to use longitudinal points, etc..
All this things seems very difficult for me. I'm not skilled with numbers in general

Last edited:

david starling

Yes, it's affecting a lot my persona at the MC..
What is also tricky, is that Pluto square my Moon (Moon in 10th house conjunct MC - (but hapilly the orb is 10Ā°, not 0 or 1, so I guess this square is not so strong that it could be in another case)

Otherwise, I don't know how to use longitudinal points, etc..
All this things seems very difficult for me. I'm not skilled with numbers in general

I got too technical. All "Longitudinal-point" means, is where something is located along the zodiacal circle, which is two-dimensional, like a clock-face. So, it's what we use for aspects, Signs, and Houses all the time.

three M symbols

Is a yod a good thing? I have one of them too - looked on Astro.com

I don't know if it's a good thing. But it's a part of the purpose of your soul.
Quincunx are described as karmic aspects by some astrologers..
And yods are also known under the name of "finger of god".. so it's something important

What I understand in what I've read about this, is that we have to work on the sextile to unlock the energy at the apex point.

When a transiting planet (or a planet in the natal chart of someone) activates one of the point of the yod, it create karmic events.. Good or bad
(difficult to deal with, but useful for your soul to improve itself and find new energies)

Now I'm noticing that when a planet is transiting the degree opposing the apex, it's the midpoint of the sextile, so it activate the sextile and it creates opportunities to advance in your soul purpose. It unlock some things progressively. But quincunx are very difficult to deal with, more than squares.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't know if it's a good thing. But it's a part of the purpose of your soul.
Quincunx are described as karmic aspects by some astrologers..
And yods are also known under the name of "finger of god".. so it's something important

What I understand in what I've read about this, is that we have to work on the sextile to unlock the energy at the apex point.

When a transiting planet (or a planet in the natal chart of someone) activates one of the point of the yod, it create karmic events.. Good or bad
(difficult to deal with, but useful for your soul to improve itself and find new energies)

Now I'm noticing that when a planet is transiting the degree opposing the apex, it's the midpoint of the sextile, so it activate the sextile and it creates opportunities to advance in your soul purpose. It unlock some things progressively. But quincux are very harsh, more than squares.

This is something that as very confusing to me. I just donā€™t get it. Iā€™m gonna post my chart on here

Hkk

Account Closed
Iā€™m looking at the chart and I can see the square. I can also see the quincunx - is that the symbol Q in the chart below the actual chart In yellow

three M symbols

All the symbols Q doesn't represent a quincunx. There is some little numbers or letters near the "Q". They can represent quintiles, bi quintiles... ^^'

It's difficult to know because I'm not used to analyze those aspects

But you seem to have 2 quincunx with Chiron - Saturn/Jupiter

Last edited: