Wisdom Teeth Surgery

Balanced1

Update:

After several cancellations, and with no real choice, I had the surgery March 7th, officially going under a little after 9 A.M.

I tried to take everyone's advice, but the suggested dates didn't work out for various reasons. In the end they said that I had to get it done at that date/time because no other slots were available and I couldn't afford to wait any longer.

The surgery was a success and I'm very grateful to everyone for their contribution. I learned a lot in the process. In the end, I didn't want to bother everyone with checking a date that was mandatory anyway, but fortunately, with what I had learned, I was able to check the forecast myself and be more relaxed walking in.

After the surgery, I came back to the thread and saw that in the very first post Cypocryphy actually suggested the exact date and time that I had my surgery:
Hey Balanced,

Your Neptune is severely afflicted in the radical chart by the Moon, Saturn and Mars. I say severely because ... well, doesn't matter. Point being is that you don't handle anesthetics well at all in general.

That's point one.

You shouldn't worry about Mercury retrograde so much. Where did you get that info on retrogrades?

Unfortunately, I have no idea where you are located. I could figure it out but not enough time (and not money $$$ heheh)

Okay. The date for you is March 7, 2019 7:30 PST. Neptune is Cazimi with the Sun. Moon is Waxing. Put Aries at the ascendant. Wherever you are. Don't tweak so much. Always make sure Neptune is Cazimi. :ninja:

Your house placement will be different for March 7th, probably 10:30 to 9:30 for you I would imagine, is the day and time. Just tweak it a bit. Or don't tweak it at all. Actually, DO NOT TWEAK IT. You'll heal fast this way. Just leave it like I said.

Hope this helps buddy :happy:
This was mind-blowing to me.

It seems as if rather than picking the best day/time for my surgery, he picked THE day/time of my surgery.

It has me wondering a few things about electional astrology in general.

How real is electional astrology? What I mean by that is isn't the day that we choose to do things the day that we were always going to do it anyway?

If we buy into Astrology, then we believe that things are pre-determined to a certain extent. So it's interesting that there's a branch of astrology that supposedly gives us control over events that are already accounted for in our natal charts.

I rescheduled the surgery 3 times and ended up getting it done on the exact date and time that was recommended by Cypocryphy. Maybe I was blessed that the only available date/time was an auspicious one. But if my natal chart had positions that suggested complications during surgery then it's possible that the only available date/time would have been an inauspicious one. Hypothetically speaking, maybe any other day would have resulted in complications, but because my natal chart doesn't have positions that represent surgery complications, I was forced to have it done that day.

An event chart holds every bit of information about the happenings on any given day. Every bit of that information applies to the event, which makes it impossible for us to do something on any day that doesn't fit the climate. Also, the event chart doesn't solely apply to an individual. It applies to all other people involved in the day as well. (For example, I inadvertently effected the people who were operated on after me on that day because we all had the same surgeon.)

It just seems as if it's very difficult, if not impossible, to ever quantify the benefits of electional astrology as being more than psychological because there's no way to re-do events.

It makes me wonder if an astrologer can consistently bypass the electional aspect and just choose the date that the event will happen, regardless of when it should/shouldn't be done.

With all of that said, if I'm ever having surgery again, I would definitely follow the same steps and look for the best possible date :lol: But I'm just saying..

ElenaJ

Very interesting observations. And thanks for the follow-up.
Electional astrology is very difficult in fact, there are infinite factors to be considered.
In addition, we know that you can't bring about something that isn't in the natal chart. For example, choose the perfect date and time to win a jackpot, but if it isn't in your chart, you just won't win it.
At any rate, glad it all went well for you. Cheers.

Cypocryphy

Thanks WatcheroftheSouth:

I had a long expose on this. I will have to wait perhaps.

Here are the answers:

Elections are simply transits, so bear that it mind. Elections moved into interrogatories into horary astrology. (This is dumbed down.)

So why did this work?

(1) I'm psychic and intuitive and just knew. That's not very astrological and helps no body but is worth considering.

(2) Elections are a hyper-focused form of transits. You could call them "meta-transits™©" and I trademark and copyright that term now.

(3) The best time for everyone involved is within every planet, as I considered the doctor, place of operation, type of operation, vulnerability of native, area of surgery, reduction and addition, etc. and etc. and like above so below, the flow of events mimicked the stars.

But is election astrology irrelevant? Perhaps—I deduced the day and time of the surgery. That doesn't sound like free will, however. And by inference, elections astrology implies free will as Balanced1 pointed out.

So we have volition versus determinism, the age old argument. This is an argument that both sides lose on due to spurious factors unaccounted for in my opinion.

What if a "guardian angel" knew of natives vulnerability and orchestrated or pulled strings to have the event take place on a day when said native would be safe? I mean, can we discount anything at this point?

The point being is that you can't elect a date if you do everything you can to change the date and end up on the date first determined by "election." Pre-cognizance on my part? Coincidence (and a mighty one at that considering I do this day in day out lately, though not necessarily on the basis of elections).

There is a lot to ponder here .... And for me, will have to be another day when I'm not half asleep. However, I would not have been able to have been so precise without astrology. At least I believe that.

Last edited: