I am very angry today!

APiscesGirl

I guess it does not work like this with love... The whole story was painful enough - I never got involved in any way in other people's relationships. So I was blaming myself(although only talking with him)... Should have left and he should have found the courage to explain his situation. I don't even know if they are together....
Crysalis was right. I have projects coming up, and not that I dont have the guts, but I dont think I will act now... Bigger reason... Dont want to hurt him anyway or put him in difficult situation. It's pointless...
It leaves the challenge for me to find my peace.
Maybe I will act in future. Who knows...
:(

IleneK

Premium Member
I guess it does not work like this with love... The whole story was painful enough - I never got involved in any way in other people's relationships. So I was blaming myself(although only talking with him)... Should have left and he should have found the courage to explain his situation. I don't even know if they are together....
Crysalis was right. I have projects coming up, and not that I dont have the guts, but I dont think I will act now... Bigger reason... Dont want to hurt him anyway or put him in difficult situation. It's pointless...
It leaves the challenge for me to find my peace.
Maybe I will act in future. Who knows...
:(

I know this has been quite disturbing for you for which I am sorry.
I do think you are making a wise and matured decision in recognizing the pointlessness of proceeding as you suggested.

You can and will find peace by letting go. Not letting go of the hurt, but letting go of your thoughts about the hurt. They are two different things, you know. The hurt itself will go away of its own accord. And sooner than you know. The thoughts about the hurt are yours to cease, when you are ready stop thinking about it. And that will give you the true peace you seek.

I am truly wishing you the best.

Chrysalis

And carrying on from what Illenek has just said, actually Not saying anything to him, and being able to walk away from the situation with your head held high, takes a lot more guts than lashing out....its called having inner strength.

So Pisces girl, you're actually a lot stronger than what you think you are.