Uranus* haha yep expect the unexpected~

astralrabbit

Account Closed
So I must say that I am exceptionally sensitive to this planets transits already, however this Uranus cycle has been quite intense~

Uranus conjunct Jupiter in the 2nd and opposite Venus in the 8th.

Pretty text book so far.....

So far, engine blew in the jeep:pinched:.....money* for new engine out....front suspension and differential needed changed out....today while driving around town, materials fell over and triggered the fire extinguisher (Pin had worked its way out) in the back and dumped the whole yellow powdery contents all over the inside....ha omg, amazing....
Yep, also the old saying about the partner issues..yep right on the money...so
Also....legal fees....I just acquired a hefty amount, you know, like quite suddenly and unexpected.

please anyone else have some experiences that they want to share then I would love to hear....

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Update*
oil pressure switch on vehicle broke spewing copious amounts of oil (freshly changed) another 50 bucks and a day spent on working on vehicle instead of visiting with folk and venturing onto outdoors stuff.... So I wonder If it is possible that this vehicle related expense is related to 2 things?
1....the last solar eclipse (south node attending) in the third house
2....Uranus at this moment is dispositing its energy into mars which in my chart rules my third house and of course mars controlling machinery. So far, since uranus has moved into Aries; I have had one accident losing a car, and two other vehicles since. Not to mention Urnaus is sitting conjunct my natal jupiter.
Has anyone on here been through an Uranus / Jupiter conjunction.....if so did the energy disposited through-out the chart resonate so as it were recognizable as to how it affected natal energies?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_ja_3_201491.10776.4235.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_ja_3_201491.10776.4235.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 19

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Is there no one out there that has any previous experience with these transits? Really....sigh, man, doesn't make any sense....actually come on to this site to converse and learn from others the potential and to share my experience , and so many of the folks on here have this weird ego, crack smoking thing going on... I mean seriously, anyone? lol... yep whatever... at times like these this is what comes to mind...ha:andy:

"Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."
Charles Bukowski

Erulastiel14

In 2016-2017 I'm going to go through a transit Uranus conjunction to my natal Jupiter in the 5th house. I was warned I could end up pregnant, especially considering the other transits and progressions I'll be going through at the same time.

We'll see what happens but right now Uranus is in my 4th house right now at the tail end and my home/family life has turned upside down beginning 2 years ago. Uranus not only brings unexpected change but frustration. The last 2 years were full of unexpected change, now I'm feeling the frustration.

With the other transits I'll be going through in 2015-2016, I'm hoping I'll be able to move out.

ashriia

Is there no one out there that has any previous experience with these transits? Really....sigh, man, doesn't make any sense....actually come on to this site to converse and learn from others the potential and to share my experience , and so many of the folks on here have this weird ego, crack smoking thing going on... I mean seriously, anyone? lol... yep whatever... at times like these this is what comes to mind...ha:andy:

"Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."
Charles Bukowski

It's doubtful that members aren't responding because of big ego's and all our crack smoking. Your transit conjunction is very specific and not everyone has jup opp Venus natally add to that a slower moving outer planet conjunction to that aspect. And the pool of people gets smaller. Can't expect a jumpin' jivin' thread with this. You know what I mean?

astralrabbit

Account Closed
It's doubtful that members aren't responding because of big ego's and all our crack smoking. Your transit conjunction is very specific and not everyone has jup opp Venus natally add to that a slower moving outer planet conjunction to that aspect. And the pool of people gets smaller. Can't expect a jumpin' jivin' thread with this. You know what I mean?

Fair enough~ just a recollection of experience, whether there are similar natal aspects or not....That is what I was hoping to be conveyed by what I asked earlier on. My apologies if you were offended, but certainly the big ego thing...way prevalent....:whistling:

What about you and Uranus....My questions were only to address its energy and the experience of such....I am actually hoping to really help myself and others who come to these forums hoping to learn, not to say "hey look at me",,,,lol,,,seriously....you can read out of a book, which I have personally read many, but assimilating the information in conjunction with real world events is what, I find, helps to pull the synergy of any chart together. People will still come on here and find others who are much more gifted than you or I and still drum up business if that is there goal....at this point, that is not my goal...and it certainly isn't to make enemies with anyone on here, so.... please feel free to share~

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
In 2016-2017 I'm going to go through a transit Uranus conjunction to my natal Jupiter in the 5th house. I was warned I could end up pregnant, especially considering the other transits and progressions I'll be going through at the same time.

We'll see what happens but right now Uranus is in my 4th house right now at the tail end and my home/family life has turned upside down beginning 2 years ago. Uranus not only brings unexpected change but frustration. The last 2 years were full of unexpected change, now I'm feeling the frustration.

With the other transits I'll be going through in 2015-2016, I'm hoping I'll be able to move out.

What I have noticed so far with Uranus (and with the other planets as well),
is the expression of its energy changed quite abruptly as it went from Pisces to Aries, and certainly as it crossed over into my 2nd house. Was there any events that were set off when Uranus crossed over into your fourth house...
For instance, when Uranus moved into the 4th for my brother; his 14 year old daughter whom was being raised in his ex-wifes home, was quickly abandoned by her mother and left to with my brother....1. the daughter upset; in a new environment 2. my brother left trying to settle the rush of the energy with this current wife and children.
3. the daughter from the previous marriage is angry (understandably so) and creating alot situations that mirror the energy of Uranus in the 4th....
I can see this in her chart as well.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Over the years I've discovered that people spend way too much time looking at their transits and way too little time living their life.

And in many cases, too many cases, they ascribe transit relationships as a cause of something that is happening, when its not even that transit that is the sign post of the event. The people who do this the most are people whose knowledge of astrology is limited to the internet.

Unless you have a Ptolemaic aspect relationship between your natal planet and the transiting planet, this is not a signpost of a major event in the physical taking place. You can talk yourself into anything.

Additionally, transits are never a simple thing. You must find at least 3 other corroborations of the transit in other predictive measures for any event to be signposted.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Over the years I've discovered that people spend way too much time looking at their transits and way too little time living their life.

And in many cases, too many cases, they ascribe transit relationships as a cause of something that is happening, when its not even that transit that is the sign post of the event. The people who do this the most are people whose knowledge of astrology is limited to the internet.

Unless you have a Ptolemaic aspect relationship between your natal planet and the transiting planet, this is not a signpost of a major event in the physical taking place. You can talk yourself into anything.

Additionally, transits are never a simple thing. You must find at least 3 other corroborations of the transit in other predictive measures for any event to be signposted.

Thank you Zarathu; but concerning the Ptolemaic aspect quote...I have had many transits and progressions in which the events mirror the transiting energy with planets that have no major Ptolemaic aspect....why is that...energy of dispositorship? Uranus is my natal planet of course....What I notice so far is that the progressions back up the transits and vice-versa... so far I can look back at all of the major events in my life , to the day in fact, and see the transits that mirror those events... In relation to your comment that we can talk ourselves into anything, yes we can, however, I personally am a character who questions more so the space in which I come from psychologically than to assume that I am convincing myself that I am merely right just to appease my sense of being... I also agree with your comment about concerning internet astrology....but so far, to me, there is some truth to the transitory migration of these planets and correlating that energy along with other predictive measures is what I am still assimilating. I have only been studying for 3 years and there is soooo much to take in and can be over-whelming at times...so I certainly appreciate the feedback that you offer here.

ashriia

Fair enough~ just a recollection of experience, whether there are similar natal aspects or not....That is what I was hoping to be conveyed by what I asked earlier on. My apologies if you were offended, but certainly the big ego thing...way prevalent....:whistling:

What about you and Uranus....My questions were only to address its energy and the experience of such....I am actually hoping to really help myself and others who come to these forums hoping to learn, not to say "hey look at me",,,,lol,,,seriously....you can read out of a book, which I have personally read many, but assimilating the information in conjunction with real world events is what, I find, helps to pull the synergy of any chart together. People will still come on here and find others who are much more gifted than you or I and still drum up business if that is there goal....at this point, that is not my goal...and it certainly isn't to make enemies with anyone on here, so.... please feel free to share~

I wasn't offended by your comment. I just quoted your own words used as to why your weren't receiving more posts. To which I mentioned what I did. Uranus is slow moving i think it takes around 80 years or so to make it's way around the whole chart. My point was it's a very specific aspect + conjunction and so shared experiences of it might not be as forthcoming, and... that was all she wrote. And in your posts you seemed eager to get responses to it, which is why i replied in the first place about why it might be taking some time.
If writing that gives me a big ego, cool. I'm all for it. :smile:

Calvinsmom

I have Uranus conjunct Mercury and Pluto stellium natal, Uranus in 2nd house along with my Leo Sun. I have Aries Jupiter in 10th trine my Sun. Moon opposes my Uranus stellium from 9th.

I have Jupiter about to conjunct my Sun and am actually very excited about Uranus conjunct my Jupiter next May for the first time. I did not see your post last night, or I would have chimed in. Sounds like a difficult time for you.

I have tried to make friends with my Uranus in 2nd house, and have been happily self employed for almost 5 years. When Uranus transited conjunct my 8th house Saturn, my dad died and I received a surprise check in the mail that enabled me to move away to a state where my life slowly began to improve for the better. It was a horrible journey, thought. When Uranus transited conjunct my 9th house Moon, a woman who I was hired to care for suddenly passed away after a couple of years of caring for her. Her husband received insurance money and we took a long surprise vacation driving across the U.S. and flew overseas to Ireland and Scotland for a once in a lifetime trip. In my case, Jupiter is sextile to Saturn but made no aspects to my Moon. Jupiter is sesquadrate Uranus in my chart, but with Jupiter activating my trine aspect to Sun, I am rather excited and looking forward to it all.

I looked back on all my Uranus transits as best I could, and was grateful they always picked me up with the wind and dropped me off somewhere new and exciting. But then again I have always been someone who managed to make a move in the right direction, despite enormous stress and hiccups.

As far as the quips from the others, apparently there are some on here who think they are the peace police and are easily offended if everything stated isn't sunshine, rainbows and unicorns. They don't remember some of the highly intelligent skirmishes and heated debates of some astrological legends that have since stopped posting here that we could all learn from. I understand your frustration.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Hey, thanks for posting your experience. When Uranus squared my mars all hell broke loose and I was angry as.... I had trusted my children's mother with a document that she drafted concerning mediation for our children basically stating that we agreed that no one would file for specific custody in the courts but we would work it out legally through a mediator, with a promise that we would both share equal time. She relocated to Virginia and I was left our children for two months trying to prepare for the move as well. I let them go up with her and as soon as she had them, ha, she filed for custody. I went to go and talk with her about what was up and she wouldn't talk...called the police and later requested the magistrate to issue a warrant for Disturbing the Peace...yep I had to go and turn myself in...blecch...jailhouse is just totally not cool...
That kicked off a series of just really intense Uranian energy....all of this built up and carryed forward through the retrograde and the direct movement....at the same time I was going through a neptune square sun transit and an eclipse to my natal sun....yep...I certainly received a couple of "whoopins", so to speak".... all the while after the Ascendant was receiving a sextile, certainly adding a new layer of complexity to the mask.... Uranus trine moon...I met this wonderful beautiful soul from another country and we spent a year together, she here in the states and I in her country, until it was time for me to come home and have my boys for the summer. Now distance separates us and I didn't get to see my boys because their mom will not let me pick them up....All of these events seem to mirror what is textbook with these transits...Uranus opp Venus... and as I follow the path of energy it goes back to the appropriate houses or energy of the planet in the specific house....That is why I said earlier that it just doesn't seem to be coincidence. You know the ancients had only the sky and the planets visible to them, so there truth in simplicity...making things more complex than what they are is, what I feel, is the problem with our society these days; but alas, I am only one perspective voicing my observation. The essence of understanding and offering our ability to discern certain future events rest upon the fact the people come to astrologers usually when there are major psychological perturbations happening within.....; which I must give a "shout out" to Zarathu for being cognizant of the psychological aspect and being able to incorporate that in practice; it is important...now, our ability to cut through the chase in a tactful manner is what will separate those who are here to aid humanity and those who are here in contempt for the human condition and yes sometimes you have to be tough in order for people to understand that they do make choices that allow them the opportunity to see that they are very powerful creators. Thanks again for sharing...It is nice to correlate and just to hear other culminations of the energy constantly moving~

astralrabbit

Account Closed
I wasn't offended by your comment. I just quoted your own words used as to why your weren't receiving more posts. To which I mentioned what I did. Uranus is slow moving i think it takes around 80 years or so to make it's way around the whole chart. My point was it's a very specific aspect + conjunction and so shared experiences of it might not be as forthcoming, and... that was all she wrote. And in your posts you seemed eager to get responses to it, which is why i replied in the first place about why it might be taking some time.
If writing that gives me a big ego, cool. I'm all for it. :smile:

You are a pistol aren't you? lol :biggrin:
would you care to share any of your experience concerning Uranian energy?

astralrabbit

Account Closed
so, more Uranus stuff! Nice....The last couple of months has just slammed me with unanticipated cost and events. The current one is the relationship sector....on and off on and off," I love you , I hate you, I am breaking up with you but if you talk to anyone else then I am going to be angry". Jeez can someone tell me that its going to get better? lol... it's either laughing or crying at this point so.....So definitely the Uranus venus is manifesting as if it were being read out of some astrology 101 text book....

Rick

Banned
I agree that it's a great planet, it recently transited my Sun and I became super creative...like I used to draw a lot but all of a sudden I made cartoons!
Literally I was like a mad genius, I'd make 300 drawings, scan them, cut them up, put them in a video maker post them on youtube...I made probably 50 cartoons....
But I stopped after it had passed out of reach...Sun is in 8th/9th house, on the cusp. Next transit will be in my career, Taurus 4°, but no planets...and it's 2020, so I'll have a creative boost in my career probably...then another 10 or 15 years before it reaches a planet....it's really a shame...I want to experience more of this creative power!

astralrabbit

Account Closed
I agree that it's a great planet, it recently transited my Sun and I became super creative...like I used to draw a lot but all of a sudden I made cartoons!
Literally I was like a mad genius, I'd make 300 drawings, scan them, cut them up, put them in a video maker post them on youtube...I made probably 50 cartoons....
But I stopped after it had passed out of reach...Sun is in 8th/9th house, on the cusp. Next transit will be in my career, Taurus 4°, but no planets...and it's 2020, so I'll have a creative boost in my career probably...then another 10 or 15 years before it reaches a planet....it's really a shame...I want to experience more of this creative power!

These outer planetary transits certainly can wake a dormant energy within us. I say you have this energy available upon command. The transit was a gift to allow you to awaken your potential. Just remember that energy signature~ It's still there. I feel that there is a greater rhyme for what I am experiencing personally and I am becoming more aware of a certain potential that is outlined in the Natal chart. Being able to integrate that with the waking mind is were all of the stressed is incurred. The path is there for all to see, not cloaked behind a fictitious name. We can not hide from this reality no matter how much we allow our pysche to become tethered with thoughts that support our body's survival which feed us this idea that we are much more important than the next person, because of monumental achievements of the past. We have only now and I am learning something more in humility with each of these events that mirror the Uranian energy. That we are all powerful creators and at the same time this energy is beyond our control.....That to me is what Uranus is saying....surrender...

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Rick

Banned
Maybe it's still there...but it's working much slower...I haven't made a cartoon all year...I do practice drawing though, so when I do get the energy to create, it'll be of much better quality.