Will he be alright/ get better??

aquarius7000

Hi,

I understand that the doctors have not been able to determine exactly what ails him. However, do the symptons point towards the heart or the nerves in some way?

He is Jup, in detriment, I'm afraid. The Moon will enter his 6th house of sickness, but I am happy that it is in the Sun's (giver of life) dignity. His 12th house (hospital stay) Lord is in his 8th house, which could point at surgery and being in the dark about what actually ails him.

God bless
:)AQ7

Harold

The Moon is not actually Void of Course, it applied in sextile to the Sun.

Jupiter is in its detriment and in the terms of Mars, ruler of the radical 8th. It is also "combust" with the Sun, ruler of his 6th, applying to a conjunction. But it is also angular in the 10th house, giving hope that he will pull through.

The Sun perfects its conjunction with Jupiter in about a week, which is when the results of the tests come through. After that, the Sun will be separating and as it moves into Cancer, the Sun will be in a different sign to Jupiter and so Jupiter will no longer be "combust" (according to Lilly). So I suspect this will be a crisis point when you will know how things will turn out.

virgo18

Hi,

I understand that the doctors have not been able to determine exactly what ails him. However, do the symptons point towards the heart or the nerves in some way?

He is Jup, in detriment, I'm afraid. The Moon will enter his 6th house of sickness, but I am happy that it is in the Sun's (giver of life) dignity. His 12th house (hospital stay) Lord is in his 8th house, which could point at surgery and being in the dark about what actually ails him.

God bless

Yes they told him that it may be a heart disease! wow!

what do you mean by being in the dark?

aquarius7000

Hi,
...what do you mean by being in the dark?
Well, I used that figurative method of speech to clarify the meaning of the 8th house = being in the dark = difficulties in spotting readily what is wrong, as the docs are yet to know what the real problem is.

The Moon is not VOC. It is in Leo, and will soon sextile first the Sun and then Jup in Gem (transfer of light). In either four days or around 8-9 days something of consequence could happen, e.g. the results of the tests may be out, and you will have more clarity as to your bf's health. Astrology aside, Virgo18, pray to Him - always. No matter how bad a case may look, if He wants, things will turn out fine in the end.

rafaella

Virgo,

I'd appreciate if you didn't delete your question and the chart - this is a forum where students of horary come to learn from each other and from the outcomes. This is not a fortune telling site as such. You received responses - people who put time and effort in helping you, so as a sign of appreciation please leave your post and the data of the chart for others to come back to and review.....I'm sure many would join me in this request.

If you feel uncomfortable with leaving information on public forum, then perhaps don't post the question at all, or ask it privately.

Just a thought! :)

Last edited: